Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Aug. 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 01:37 PM (10,299 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1345142009/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Head Writers - Gary Tomlin
Christopher Whitesell

DiMera safehouse - Part 1: Sami finally tells EJ they have to stop. EJ - Why? Sami - Because it's wrong.

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole dreams that she wakes up to find Daniel sitting at her bedside. You're here. If it weren't for you I would have lost this baby. I would have lost so much. She wakes up and she's alone.

In an examination room Maxine tells Mel - I can't tell you how many prayers I prayed for you and so did everyone in this hospital. (Dan, Gabi and Chad are in the room as well). Maggie rushes in looking for her girl. She embraces Melanie. Thank God you're okay. Mel - I'm fine. Maxine said she was praying. Maggie - We all were. I've been volunteering all night. So many people were hurt from the explosion. I didn't know that they had found you and you were here. Your father and I were so worried about you. She cries as she hugs Mel telling her - I can't lose you. I'll never let you go again. Dan has some patients he needs to check on. He wants to keep an eye on Mel though so he tells her to stick around. She assures him she isn't going anywhere. Dan and Maxine leave. Maggie - Let me see you. Mel - I'm a mess. Maggie - I'm just so happy that you're okay. Mel - I didn't think I was going to see you again. Maggie - I knew we would find you. Mel - Thank you for not giving up on me. Maggie - Never. I was so worried about you. If I ever get my hands on the man who took you and kept you from us I will knock some sense into him and then I'll give him something to think about. Chad - He'd get off lucky then because he wouldn't be able to think much less do anything else if I ever got my hands on him. Mel protests. Chad - Andrew needs to be held responsible for what he did to you. Mel - I know. Just ... half the time he was trying to scare me and the other half he was trying to be my friend. Chad - The guy is nuts. Mel - I know. I wish I knew why he kidnapped me. Gabi recalls her confrontation with Andrew when she found out he had kidnapped Melanie. Roman comes in. Mel asks if he found Andrew. Roman - Not yet. We're still looking for him. On the plus side the gas leak is contained and fortunately there weren't near as many casualties as we initially thought. Maggie - Well thank God for that. Chad - Commissioner, I know you're going through a lot but this Andrew guy, he can't get away. Roman - He won't. I guarantee you we will find him and bring him to justice.

Someone knocks on Nicole's door so she says Come on. Father Matt heard she was here. May I come in. Nicole - Of course, please Father. She notices the bruises. Are you alright. FM - Oh yes. I wish I could say the same for some of my parishioners. How are you Nicole and the baby? Nicole - We're good. FM - I heard you went through quite an ordeal. Nicole - Yeah it was really scary there for a while but I was lucky. I had Dr. Jonas with me. He save my life, he saved my baby's life and he kept me from going into early labour. FM - I know Dr. Jonas. He's a good man. Nicole - Yeah, he's the best. FM - Pass my congratulations on to your husband. I had no idea you and EJ were expecting. Nicole - Uh, EJ and I are not together anymore and this baby isn't his. FM - I see. Are you with the father of the child? Nicole - No, we're just friends. Actually I'm totally fine with it. FM - I'm sorry you have to go through this situation alone. Nicole - Oh, I don't plan to be alone.

Madison's hotel room - Part 1: Brady - What do you mean you're sorry. Where is Madison? Is she in the hospital? Is she hurt? Tell me where she is. Kate - I'm sorry. Brady - You keep telling me you're sorry. Don't tell me you're sorry. Where is she? Kate hugs him. Brady looks stunned. Kate - Brady, Brady ... Brady - What happened please. Kate - It was at the ballroom in the hallway after one of the exposions. Brady - I should have been there. Kate - No. Brady - I could have protected her. Kate - There was nothing that you could have done. Brady - You don't know that. He picks up a piece of Madison's clothing and holds it. Oh God. Kate - The window that she must have been standing in front of imploded and there was glass and debris everywhere. She was gone before the paramedics got there. Brady - She was getting ready for our wedding. She was supposed to be with my father and Marlena. Kate - She was ready. She looked beautiful. Brady - Where is my father? Where's Marlena? Are they okay? Kate - They're okay. Your dad is looking for you. Brady, I'm so sorry that it happened this way. I had issues with Madison but I never wanted this. She would probably be here right now if Ian hadn't ... Brady jumps up - Ian! What did he do to her?

Hospital - Part 2: Maggie points to the door and tells Mel - If you need me I'll be right out there. Mel thanks her. Maggie leaves. Chad asks Roman if he thinks Andrew made it out of the tunnels. Roman - That's hard to say. Most of them collapsed after that last exposion. If he didn't make it out that will definitely lower our chances of finding him alive but we will find him. Mel - You have to for my sake and Gabi's sake. I mean his obsession started with Gabi. Gabi - Yeah, right. Mel - I just don't want him anywhere near us ever again. Roman - That's why getting your statement right now is crucial to our investigation. Mel - Okay, let's do it. Mel goes with Roman. Chad looks at Gabi - What's going on? Are you alright? Gabi - No, I'm not.

Maggie is at the nurse's station with Daniel. Well things slowly seem to be getting back to normal in large part due to you. Dan - They are slowly. Maggie - Did you call Carly and tell her that Melanie's been found and that she's okay. Dan - Yes, I called her last night. Maggie - She must be so relieved that everything is alright. Dan - We think everything is alright. Maggie - What's wrong? Dan - Someone grabbed my daughter off the streets and got away with it because I failed to do my job as a father. Maggie - That's not true! Dan - She was missing for weeks. I didn't bother to call her. I didn't think anything about her not calling me. The fact that she is alive is just pure, pure luck. I've barely had a chance to be part of this girl's life and I could have lost her and I would not have known that because I'm so damn self-involved. That's what I do Mom. That's the way I live my life. Maggie thinks he's being too hard on himself. Dan - Not true because my daughter's life was hanging in the balance and I wasn't there. Do you want to know what I was doing Mom? Do you really want to know. It's unforgiveable.

Nicole - Look Father, I'm the first to admit I'm not very religious. I don't believe in that God or whoever it that says we have some master plan. Cause I tell you if we do have a plan, I've blown it or at least deviated from it. But last night there was this moment that brought everything into focus. It's sad isn't it that it takes almost losing my baby to get what really matters. FM - You had an ephiphany, did you? Nicole - Yeah I guess you could call it that. The irony is aside from carrying this life inside of me the one thing that has mattered to me has been right there in front of me this whole time.

DiMera safehouse - Part 2: EJ asks if she thinks he's pressuring her. Sami - No. I just think we need time to think. 24 hrs ago I was home making dinner with ... EJ - Lucas. Sami - Yes. I was. EJ - Lucas is a distraction. You know that, I know that. You're playing house with the guy. Lucas knows that too. You understand that ... that's why he didn't come looking for you. Sami - Maybe that's what he thinks but I have feelings for him. EJ - What about the feelings you have for me? Doesn't it feel right being here with me? Sami - That's why I'm terrified. EJ - Why? Sami - Are you kidding me? Nothing ever falls into place for me. Have you met me? Nothing is ever easy. EJ - This is not easy. I'm on the run from the police. I'm being charged with a crime I didn't commit. Nothing is falling into place. In fact, everything is falling to pieces. Sami - Okay, so it's not perfect. I get that. EJ - Instead of thinking about that think about what we've actually been able to achieve. Sami - Avoiding capture? EJ - No. Things have changed betweent the two of us. I know that and I know that you know that. It's like we've finally been able to put the past behind us. We have each other's best interests at heart. Sami - You know that's what important. We owe that to the kids. EJ - We owe that to ourselves. Sami - I didn't go on the run with you so we could fall into bed because circumstances are ... EJ - Neither did I. Sami - We are on the run because we are here to help you. Because that is what's best for you, what's best for all of us, the whole family. EJ - It's the middle of the night. I put feelers out and until someone gets back to me we're in a holding pattern. He starts to kiss her again but Sami pulls back. Okay then we'll wait. We'll sit and wait and stare at the walls. EJ - We could certainly do that but I'd much rather stare at you. They kiss.

Hospital - Part 3: Mel and Roman are sitting in the waiting area. Mel - He handcuffed me to the pipe and then he left me in the tunnels. I didn't think that anybody was going to find me. Roman - How did you get away from him. Mel - Gabi found me.

Chad tells Gabi to talk to him. Gabi waves it off - Forget it. Chad - You know I can't do that. Gabi - Everything that's happened with Andrew, all the things he said to Melanie ... all of this is my fault. Chad - None of this is your fault. Gabi - Yes it is. You don't understand. Chad - What don't I understand? Gabi - That I'm to blame for this. I'm a horrible person. Chad holds her.

Maggie - Daniel, you're a good man. You're a caring and loving father. Dan - I don't need you propping me up Mom. Maggie - I'm speaking the truth and that's kind of what I'd like from you. Your daughter is alive and safe. You should be rejoicing instead of beating up on yourself for God knows what. Is this about Nicole? Dan - Nicole has done nothing wrong here. Maggie - I didn't say that she had. Dan - She's a better person then most people around here give her credit for including your husband. Maggie - We're talking about you. I want to know what's upsetting you. Dan - Since I came back here I've been doing to Nicole what she's been accused of doing time and time again. Maggie - You're going to have to narrow that down a little bit. Dan - I'm using her. I'm pushing her into some sort of intense committment to me because I don't like being alone. I'm not good at it mom so I tried to pressure her into a relationship she doesn't want, doesn't need. I've become THAT guy. No more, no more.

Nicole - I just want to be happy, loved. Trite I know because that's what everyone wants, right? FM - You believe your chance at being happy was right in front of you this whole time. Nicole - Yes. I guess I didn't appreciate what was being offered to me. FM - Why is that? Nicole - Cause I have a hard time believing that when someone says they won't hurt me they actually mean it. So I did what I do best, I pushed this person away. I gave mixed signals. I didn't express what I actually wanted. Oh God, I'm done. No more. I'm not playing anymore games. FM - You know Nicole you're not alone anymore. Nicole - I know. I have a baby on board. FM - And it's important to keep your focus on that child and give him or her the life they deserve. Nicole - Believe me Father that is exactly what I intend to do.

DiMera safehouse - Part 3: Sami continues frolicing with EJ on the couch until he finally rolls off to check the beeping coming from the laptop. It's one of my contacts. Sami - Can you read that? It's just a bunch of numbers. EJ - Yes. It's a code Stefano built. Sami - You can decipher it. He can. Sami - Is your computer safe. EJ - Of course it is. I have a scrambler so they can't trace the IP address. Nothing incoming or outgoing can be traced. Sami - So what's it say? EJ - One of my contacts has been in contact with somebody who can clear my name. That's fantastic. I have to go meet them. Sami - I'll go with you. EJ - No you're not. Sami - We're in this together. EJ - I was given explicit instructions to go alone. Sami will stay hidden, out of sight. EJ - I have enough to worry about without thinking about your safety. Sami - Then don't think about my safety. I'll worry about me. BTW have you thought that this might be a trap. EJ - If it is it's much better that one of us stays here to look after the children. Sami - Don't talk like that. Don't you talk like you're not coming back. EJ - You know there was a time you would have been very happy for me not to come back. Sami - Like you said, things have changed. EJ - I lke a change. He kisses her.

Madison's hotel room - Part 2: Brady - What did Ian do to Madison? Tell me. Kate - He was with her when she died. Brady - He was there. Was he the reason she got hurt? Kate - I don't know. All I know is that he was there in the hallway. Brady - He was there so he's the reason ... where is he right now. Tell me! John comes in. You don't need to know that son. Kate - John this is none of your business. John - So this was the grand plan eh Kate? You're going to wind up my son, send him off to kill Macallister. Do you think I'm going to let you do that? Get out of here. Kate - No. Get your hands off me. John - Look at me. My son's grief is not going to be another one of your weapons. If you want revenge on that half a man Macallister you go get him yourself. Kate breaks out of John's hold and goes to Brady. I'm sorry for your loss but you need to hear this. I was there when she died. John - Get out of here! Brady - What do I need to hear? Kate pulls away from John - He needs to hear this John. She turns to Brady - She said Brady, I love you. Kate leaves. Brady - I'm going to kill him. John stops him from leaving. You're not going anywhere like this.

Hospital - Part 3: Gabi - I hate myself. If you really knew me then you would hate me too. Chad - What are you talking about? Andrew kidnapped Melanie, you didn't. Why would I hate you? Why
would anyone hate you? There's nothing you could have done to stop this. Gabi - That's not true. I could have stopped it but I didn't.

Maggie - So you're saying that you need to be connected to someone. We all do. So you were lonely and Nicole was there. Dan - Mom, I wanted it to be more. I wanted it to mean more. So what do I? I keep pushing, putting on pressure ... I don't know when to stop. She doesn't love me that way yet I'm all jealous and I get stupid. I have no right, none. Maggie - If I know Nicole and I'm pretty sure that I do, she didn't have any trouble telling you what she wanted. Dan - No, she didn't but what she needed from me was to be a friend and I didn't exactly do that because I ... Mom, I think since I learned that my career as a surgeon is over I've done just about everything possible to avoid the emptiness. Maggie - So you're saying that this relationship with Nicole has been like escaping your loss. Dan - I think it was and getting Melanie back has made me see how shallow and self-involved I really am. Maggie - And now? Dan - And now I can't use Nicole or anyone to escape my own emptiness. I want to be a father that my daughter can count on. I want to be man that my daughter is proud of. Maggie - Well your mother is already very proud of you. They hug.

Nicole talks to her baby. Well my little angel, Father Matt is right, you deserve a good life and that's what I'm going to give you. And I believe in my heart that Daniel could love us both and look after us. We just need to let him know that's what we want.

Madison's hotel room - Part 3: Brady - You can't keep me here. John - It's going to be difficult. Brady - I'm going to find him. John grabs him - They argue. John tells Brady Macallister is not worth is. Brady screams - He killed her. It's worth it! John - He didn't son. I know you want to blame him. It's a hell of a lot easier but what happened to Madison was nothing but an accident. Brady - It was not an accident. He broke her. All she wanted was to be with me and he wanted her for himself. And now she's gone and all I want to do is kill him. John grabs him again and yells - Is that what she would have wanted? For you to go after Macallister like this? You've got to find a way to let it go. If not for your sake, out of respect for Madison you've got to find a way to let it go. Can you do that?

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Kate comes in and sees Lucas. She comments that he looks better. I was wondering if you needed any help with the kids tonight. Lucas - Not at the moment I don't. Allie has a playdate. Johnny and Sydney are at the pub, so we're getting by. It's been a little crazy without Sami though. Kate - So you're still at the mercy of her selfish behaviour, right? Lucas - I am again. I guess I'm used to it. What are you doing? Where are you headed? Kate - Since you don't need my help I'm going to go over to the police station. Lucas - Is everything okay? Kate - Yeah, I just have to talk to Roman. Lucas - About what? Kate recalls Ian's confession. Nothing to worry about, it doesn't concern you. Lucas - Does he have any idea where Sami is? Kate - Why would you think I even care where that wretched woman is. As far as I'm concerned she can stay away as long as she possible could. God knows eventually she's going to crawl out from under some rock. Lucas - It's going to be hard for her to avoid jail time aiding and abetting a fugitive. Kate - To bad they haven't built a cell already deep and dark enough for that little witch. Lucas - If she wasn't the mother of my children I'd build that cell myself.

DiMera safehouse - Part 4: The kiss finally ends. EJ - No more arguing. Sami - For now. EJ - When I get back, hopefully I'll have cleared my name, I want to pick up exactly where we left off. Another kiss. As he's leaving Sami tells him - I'll be waiting.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan tells Nicole he looked at her chart. You and the baby are doing well. As a matter of fact I think you'll be out of here by the end of the day. Nicole - I don't know how to thank you. Dan - You thanked me enough. Nicole - No. I owe you. If it weren't for you I don't know what would have happened to me. You saved both our lives. Dan - I'm your friend. I'd do whatever I could. Nicole - You know Daniel I've been thinking a lot about our relationship or whatever it is that we're calling it. Just then Dr. Knapp comes in to check on her patient. Dan will go. Nicole - Please I want you to stay. Dr. Knapp - The good news is that you and your baby seem to be doing just fine. So while I'd advise you to continue taking it easy I don't see any reason to confine you to bed rest. Nicole - That's great. Anything else? Dr. Knapp - Actually there is but you might be more comfortable if ... Nicole - No, if you have anything to say you can say it in front of Daniel. He's the one who saved my child's life so I want him to here it. Dr Knapp - Okay fine. I'm going to advise that for the remainder of your pregnancy you abstain from any sexual activity whatsoever.

Madison's hotel room - Part 4: Brady - Dad, I feel guilty. I wasn't there for her. I wasn't there when she needed me. John - You didn't know she was in any danger kid. No one did. You heard what Kate said. Her last thoughts, her last words were of you. She said she loved you son. And that is what you hold on to.

Hospital - Part 5: Dr. Knapp has to go but she will be back before Nicole is discharged. She leaves. Nicole - Buzzkill huh? Seriously, no fooling around for a couple of months. Dan - Yeah, well you'll be fine. Nicole - Well a couple of months is a long time for you too. Dan - I think the only thing that matters is the health of your child. Nicole - If you're trying to say that you care about the both of us I already know. Do you care a lot? Dan - Of course I do. Nicole - But? Dan - Us not being together in that way is not just what's best for the baby, it's the best for us too. Nicole - I don't understand. You don't think we should make love again ever. Dan - I'm not very proud of the way I've treated you. Nicole - What are you talking about, the way you've treated me. You saved my life, my baby's life. Dan - I'm talking about before. Nicole - Before what? I don't know what you're talking about. Dan - I was pressuring you into a relationship which is the last thing either one of us needs. Nicole - Stop it. Dan - No. You've got to hear me. Nicole - Ssh! I'm talking. It's time for you to listen to me now.

Mel returns as Chad is telling Gabi - Not only are you not to blame for what Andrew did to Melanie, you're a hero. You rescued her from that creep. Why are you coming down on yourself? Mel - Chad's right. You're a great friend. Nothing that happened is your fault. Maxine comes in - We need all of you out of here now. We have another victim. Mel - Do you need any help? Maxine needs an extra pair hands to clean out the trauma room. Chad goes with her. Mel asks to look at the chart - What do we have? The guy hands the chart over - I'll go and page Dr. Brennan. Mel says Sir, you're going to be fine. We're going to get you some medicine ... she looks at the patient ... OMG. Gabi - What's going on. Andrew opens his eyes and looks at them. Gabi - Oh God.

DiMera safehouse - Part 5: Sami is sitting at the computer looking at pictures when she dumps a cup of coffee all over herself. Great. Now what. She picks up the black dress and goes to change. Outside we see a hand trying to open the door.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Lucas - Why are you looking at me like that? Kate - This isn't like you. Usually when I try to throw Sami under the bus you're there to push her out of the way. Lucas - Yeah, then the bus hits me. I'm not going to do that anymore. Kate - Really? You're really not going to try and protect her anymore? Lucas - No. I'm done with it. She made her bed, she can sleep in it without me. I'm just sorry it took me so long to see Sami for who she really is. Kate - I'm just so happy that you finally decided to remove yourself from that disaster she calls life. You deserve so much more. You deserve someone who is worthy of the love and affection you have to give. Lucas - Despite everything that's happened I still want the same for her. Kate - Oh God Lucas! Lucas - I do, for the kids sake. Those children need stability in their life. Kate - I see the logic in that. Lucas - And I want her to be happy. I want her to fall in love with somebody and I want someone to love her back. Kate - Yeah, then she can make his life miserable.

DiMera safehouse - Part 6: Sami returns and sees and hears someone trying to open the door. She holds up a bottle ready to hit someone.

Wooded area / DiMera safehouse: EJ lurks around and then walks away. Sami makes her way to the side of the door. EJ looks around and waits. We see someone approaching silently. That person
knocks EJ unconscious. Sami focuses on the door and unlocks it when someone from inside the room grabs her hand. Sami squeaks - It's you as she looks up at Rafe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

emma mia
Member Avatar

TFP Pat

This is far and beyond one of my favorite eppies now.

The EJAMI scenes exceeded all of my expectations.....just WOW, it has NEVER been like this :cheer:

So the doc tells Nikki no more sex, just what is she going to do now that she no longer has her number one skill in her arsenal to get Daniel?

Poor Melanie, die Gaby die lol

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

WOW!! Those Ejami scenes sound smoking hot!!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Brady seems shocked that Kate actually gave him a hug. :hug:

Yeah Kate what John said GO GET HIM! I would love to see her get some kind of revenge on Ian go all Dimera Style on his ass. :jedi:

I am really not sure how Ian will leave the show but I guess we will see very soon.

The EJ/Ian stuff starts too. I wonder if he will have anymore scenes with Kate before he leaves I have been enjoying those.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 16 2012, 01:50 PM.

Star784
Member Avatar

FINALLY...TomLins First Script..No More MarDar.....

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Don't care about Gabi, actually wish she died in the explosion. Doubt Lucas is done with Sami, just all talk like always, and I agree with Kate he deserves a good woman just for him. I really loved the ejami scenes. ejami making out on the couch :cheer: :cloud9: reminded me of ejami 2006. Sami couldn't even remember Lucas name :tounge: . . It was a nice make out session till they were interrupted(nice ass shot of JS. Damn..yummy..I love those tan pants). Damn Ian and

Posted Image

That damn Troll Ralph. He's back :flipoff: :puke: :moon:

Sounds like an Awesome TomSell Episode. :cheer:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 16 2012, 01:53 PM.

emma mia
Member Avatar

Ej_SamiFF
Aug 16 2012, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a nice episode. Don't care about Gabi, actually wish was died in the explosion. Doubt Lucas is done with Sami, just all talk like always, and I agree with Kate he deserves a good woman just for him. I really loved the ejami scenes. ejami making out a the couch :cheer: :cloud9: reminded me of ejami 2006. Sami couldn't even remember Lucas name :tounge: . . It was a HotMessMandy out session till they were interrupted(nice ass shot of JS. Damn..yummy..I love those tan pants). Damn Ian and

Posted Image

That damn Troll Ralph. He's back :flipoff: :puke: :moon:

Sounds like an Awesome TomSell Episode. :cheer:
Tan is totally his new gray, that was one hell of a shot they got of his ass when he could not stop kissing sami to go to the computer. Love it.

and how cute was Sami spilling the coffee when she was watching EJOHNNY....

and ditto to the 2006 vibe, Sami being in EJ's lap like that was so barstool days lol

Skye
Member Avatar

Friday, August 17th

Ej tells sami they have been fighting this for a very long time and he gives up
he touches her face
slowly kisses her
she kisses him back

Nicole in her hospital bed sleeping
she wakes up, Dan is sitting there
she says you are here thank god
if it werent for you i would have lost this baby i would have lost so much
she wakes up
she was dreaming

Maxine , in a hospital room
checking Melanie out
chad and dan and Gabi are there
Maggie comes in
maggie is so happy she cries
and hugs Melanie

Brady says to kate where is Madison?
She says brady im so sorry
he says where is she , in the hospital is she hurt
tell me where she is
she says im so sorry
sh grabs him and hugs him

Ej and Sami are still kissing
she moans Ej
wait
wait
wait
wait wait
he kisses her neck
she says we have to stop
he says why
she says because
he says because why ?
She says because its wrong
its wrong its worng

dan tells mel he has some patience to check on and he leaves
Maggie tells mel she is happy she is ok
mel says i didnt think i would see you again
maggie says i knew we would find you
i was so worried about you
if i ever get my hands on the man who took you from us i will shake some sense in to him and i will give him something to think about
chad says he will get off lucky then
cuz he wouldnt be able to think, much less anything else if i got my hands on him
gabi is listening
mel tells them Andrew was trying to scare her and then he was trying to be her friend
she wishes she knew
why he kidnapped her
gabi has a flashback of talking to andrew
roman comes in
he tells them they didnt find Andrew yet
the gas leak is contained and there wasn’t as many casualties as they thought
chad says Andrew cant get away
roman says he wont
we will find him and bring him to justice

father matt
comes in to see Nicole
he has a cut on his face
she says her and the baby are good
he says you went thru quite an ordeal
she says it was scary but i was lucky
i had doctor jonas with me
saved my life and my babys life
the father says he is a good man
she says he is the best
father says pass my congrats on to your husband
i had no idea you and EJ were expecting
she says Ej and i are not together anymore
and this baby isnt his
he says i see
are you with the father ?
She says we are just friends
but im fine with it
he says sorry you have to go thru this alone
she says oh i dont plan to be alone

brady says no,,,what happened?
Kate says it was at the ballroom in the hallway after the explosion
he says i should have been there
she says no ,there was nothing you could have done
he says you dont know that
he sits on the bed holding her robe i think
she says the window she must have been standing in front of imploded
and there was glass and debris everywhere
she was gone before the paramedics got there
he says she was getting ready for our wedding, she was supposed to be with my father and marlena
she says she was ready
she had a beautiful
he says where is my father and marlena
she says they are ok and your dad is looking for you
im so sorry it happened this way
i had issues with madison but i never wanted this
she would probably be here right now if Ian didnt
he says Ian, what did he do to her?

maggie kisses melanie
and leaves
chad asks roman if he thinks andrew made it out alive
roman says hard to say but they will find him
mel says you have to for my sake and gabis
his obsession started with gabi
gabi says yeah right
roman leaves with melanie to get her statement
chad asks gabi if she is alright
she says no im not

At the nurses station
dan and Maggie talk
she asks him if he called Carly
he says he called her last night
she says she must be relieved everything is alright
he says someone grabbed my daughter off the streets and got away with it cuz i failed
to do my job as a father
she was missing for weeks
i didnt bother to call her and i didnt think anything about her not calling me
its pure luck she is alive
i could have lost her and i wouldnt have known that cuz im
so damn self involved ,thats what i do thats
the way i live my life , my daughters life was hanging in the balance and i wasnt there
want to know what i was doing?
its unforgivable

nic says im not very religious dont believe in that god
who says we have some master plan
if we did i blew it
but last night there was this moment that brought everything into focus
sad it takes
almost losing my baby to get what really matters
he says you had an epiphany did you ?
She says yeah i guess i did
irony is
beside from carrying this life inside me
the one thing that mattered to me
has been right there in front of me this whole time

Ej says tell me something what do you find objectionable ?
am i pressuring you?
She says no
he says no
she says i need to think
24 hours ago i was at home,making dinner with
he says lucas i think is the name you were looking for
she says yes it was
he says lucas is a distraction , you know that , i know that ,you are playing house with the guy and lucas knows that too , thats was why he didnt come looking for you
she says maybe thats what he thinks but i have feelings for him
he says what about the feelings you have for me?doesnt it feel right being here with me?
She says but thats why im terrified
he says why?
She says are you kidding me
nothing ever falls into place for me ,have you met me, nothing is ever easy
he says this is not easy
im on the run from the police being charged for a crime i didnt commit , nothing is falling into place , in fact
everything is falling to pieces
she says its not perfect i get that
he says not perfect , we have tried all of this why dont you stop and think about everything we were able to achieve
she says avoiding be captured
he says no things have changed between the 2 of us , i know that and i know that and i know you know that
its like we finally have been able to put the past behind us
we really have each others best interests at heart
she says you know thats whats important
we owe that to the kids
he says no we owe that to ourselves
she says i didnt go on the run with you , so that we could fall into bed because the circumstances are
he says neither did i
she says we are on the run cuz we are here to help you, its whats best for you , its whats best for all of us
he says its the middle of the night
i put feelers out and until someone gets back to me , we are in a holding pattern
he goes to kiss her
she says i can wait
we will sit and wait and stare at the walls
she sits on the couch
he says well we can do that
he sits on the couch beside her
he says but i would rather stare at you
she leans in to kiss him
he kisses her
she kisses him back

roman talks to melanie out in the waiting area of the hospital
she tells him everything that happened and
gabi found her

chad wants gabi to talk to him
she says the things happened with andrew is all my fault
he says no it isnt
she says you dont understand
im to blame for this im a horrible person

maggie says you are a good man caring and loving father
your daughter is alive and safe
is this about nicole?
He says she has done nothing wrong here
sh is a better person than mot people give her credit for including your husband
since i came back here, i have been doing to nicole what she has been accused of doing
time and time again
im using her, pushing her into some intense commitment
cuz i dont like to be alone
i tried to pressure her into a relationship she doesnt want or need
i became that guy , but im not , no more
no more

Nic says i just want to be happy loved
everyone wants that
he says you believe your chance of being happy was right in front of you this whole time?
She says yes i
didnt appreciate what was being offered to me
i have a hard time believing that when someone says they wont hurt me they mean it and
i pushed this person away and gave him mixed signals , i didnt express what i actually wanted
im done no more
not playing anymore games
he says you arent alone anymore
she says i have a baby on board
he says keep the focus on that child
give him the life he deserves

Ej and Sami are kissing on the couch
she is in his lap
the computer beeps
she says oh ej
it might be important
he cant stop kissing her
EJ gets up, she gets up too
and looks at the computer
one of my contacts
she says can you read that its a
bunch of numbers
he says its a code, stefano developed
he deciphers it
she says is the computer safe
he says he has a scrambler on it
she says what does it say
he says one of my contacts have been in contact with someone who can clear my
name
she says fantastic
he says i have to go meet with him
she says good ill go with you
he says no you arent
she says we are in this together
he says i was given instructions to go on my own ,
she says i can stay hidden out of sight
he says i have enough to worry about without having to worry about your safety
she says then dont worry about me i will worry about me, have you thought about the fact that this might be a trap
he says if it is a trap , its much better that one of us stays here to look after the children
she says dont talk like that
dont talk like you are not coming back
he says you know there was a time, you would be very happy if i didnt come back
she says like you said things have changed
he says i like change
he kisses

brady says what did ian do to Madison
she says he was with her
he was with her when she died
he says was he the reason she got hurt
was he there
she says dont know
he was there in the hallway with her
he says where is he right now?
John comes in and says you dont need to know that
so this is the grand plan is it kate
going to wind up my son to get macallister
think im going to let you do that
get out of here
she says no
he says look at me, my sons grief is not going to be one of your weapons
if you want revenge on that half of man macallister go get it yourself
she says im sorry for your loss
i was there when she died
Madison said
Brady i love you
she leaves
brady has tears in his eyes and says im going to kill him
john says you are not going anywhere like this

gabi says i hate myself and if you really knew me you would hate me too
chad says Andrew kidnapped Melanie you didnt
you couldnt stop it
she says not true i could have but i didnt

maggie says so you were lonely and Nicole was there
dan says i wanted it to be more, i wanted it to mean more , i kept pushing
she doesnt love me that way
i get jealous and stupid
maggie says she didtn have any trouble telling you what she wanted
he says she needed me to be a friend
i think since i learned my career as a surgeon was over , i did anything possible to avoid the emptiness
she says so this relationship with nicole was like escaping your loss
he says think it was , getting mel back made me see how
self involved i really am
this time i cant use nicole or anyone to escape my own emptiness
i want to be a Father my daughter can count on , a man my daughter can be proud of
she says your mother is very proud of you
they hug

Nic says well my little angle father matt is right
you deserve a good life and thats what im going to give you and i believe in my heart
daniel can love us both and look after us
we need to let him know thats what we want

brayd says im going to find him
john says he isnt worth it
brady says he killed her
john says he didnt
it was an accident
brady says he broke her
all she wanted to do was be with me
he wanted her for himself and now she is gone and i dont have her
i want to kill him
john says is that
what Madison would want
out of respect for her , you have to let it go

kate goes into the coffee shop
talks to lucas
she wondered if he needed any help with the kids
he says they are getting by
been a a little crazy without sami
she says you are still at the mercy of her selfish behaviour right?
He says i am again
im use to it
she says she is going to the police station
have to talk to roman
she has a flashback of ian telling her he killed stefano
says nothing to worry about
he says does he know where sami is
she says i dont care where she is
she can stay away as long as she can
he says its going to be hard for her to avoid jail time aiding and abetting a fugitive
she says i dont think they built a cell deep and dark enough for that little witch
he says if she wasnt the mother of my children i would build that cell myself

sami and Ej are still kissing
he says no more arguing?
She says for now
he says good
because when i get back
i hope to have cleared my name
i want to pick up where we left off
more kisses
she says ej
ill be waiting
she smiles
he smiles
he leaves

dan says you and the baby are doing well
be out of here by the end of the day
dont know how to thank you
i owe you
if it werent for you
i dont know what would have happened to me
you saved both out lives
he says i was happy to do whatever i could
she says i have been thinking a lot about our relationship
knock on the door
its Nicoles doctor Dr. knapp
nic wants dan to stay
the doctor tells her , that her and the baby is doing fine
take it easy
dont have to stay in bed
but i advise for the remainder of the pregnancy you abstain from any sexual activity what so ever

brady says he feels guilty he wasnt there for her when she needed him
john says you didnt know she was in danger no one did
her last thought and words were of you
she said she loved you
and that ,,,that is what you hold on to

the dr. knapp leaves
dan says wow
she says buzz kill huh
seriously
no fooling around for a couple of months
couple of months is a long time for you too
he says the only thing matters is the health of your child
she says if you are trying to say you care about both of us i already
know
do you care a lot?
He says of course i do
she says but?
He says Nicole us not being together is
no only best fo the baby its best for us too

chad tells gabi you rescued her , you are a hero
mel says chad is right
you are a great friend
maxine brings in another victim
they wheel in Andrew on the stretcher
melanie says oh my god

sami is on the computer
looking at pictures of the kids
she smiles at a pic of Ej and johnny
she picks up a cup of tea and drops it all over herself
she says great
now what?
she looks at the black dress
and takes it into the bedroom

kate says this isnt like you
when i try to push sami under the bus
you are there to push her out of the way
he says yeah and then the
bus hits me
im not going to try and protect her anymore
done with it
she made her bed she can sleep in it
without me

sami comes out in the black dress
hears someone trying to open the door
she picks up a wine bottle ready to smash who ever it is at the door

Andrew wakes up
gabi says oh god

Nic says i dont understand you dont think we should make love again ever
he says im not proud of the way i treated you
she says you saved our life
he says im talking about before
pressuring you in to a relationship
she says stop,,,,im talking
its time for you to listen to me now

lucas says sorry it took me so long to see sami for who she really is
she says happy you decided to remove yourself from that disaster she calls a life
you deserve so much more
someone worthy of the love you have to give
he says i still want the same for her too
for the kids sake
those kids need stability in their life
i want her to be happy fall in love with somebody who loves her back
she says then she can make his life miserable right?

Ej is out in the green trees walking around
they show feet walking towards him
and he gets hit in the head from behind
he falls on the ground

sami opens the door
with the bottle raised
rafe comes in
she screams you?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

YES!!!!!! No more icky gross nasty disgusting whorish pregnant sex, I repeat NO MORE!!!!!!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

So basically just as nicole figures out she wants to be with daniel he decides he was just using her...yeah hes a jerk

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Yes Sami, Rafe!

Romancer66

Lots of Melanie, Chad, & Gabi and the stupid stalker storyline.

Lots of Daniel propping.

Rafe coming back into Sami's life.

Even without the names posted on the script, it's plain to see T&W are back. :eyeroll:

TFP, Pat & Skye.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Daniel is a disgusting pig, a douche only outdone by douchelord, Rafe Hernandez! No I just need spoilers confirming the unquestionable end to this nightmare that is dicole.......please TomSell make it happen!

Vicky4Mimi

I'm much more interested to see what happens when Rafe comes inside!!

And poor Nicole is still in shock. She will get over it!

lysie
Member Avatar

Father Matt and Maxine and Rafe. Obviously a Tomlin script.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I want to see the scenes play out but I don't get the impression that Sami forgot Lucas' name, I got the impression from reading this that she hesitated saying it to Ej because she didn't want to admit to having Lucas on her mind at all.....

I actually understand Lucas' hurt and I love how he always says something but then follows it up with some heartfelt stuff, that is why I can never not root for Lucas to win out in the end...it's something so consistent in his character....that 'soft spot' for Sami should never go away, it's so much Lucas.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Yes!!!! Rafe came to rescue Sami!!! I knew he still cared for her. He can't resist a damsel in distress! She needs to be saved from herself!
Oh and poor Nicole. Dan is a jerk!
Edited by MissLola, Aug 16 2012, 02:07 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nicole has even started talking to herself or in this case her baby, something she never did under MarDar. Yes TomSell is definitely in the building.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am sorry but Daniel calling Maggie "Mom" atleast 5X in the same scene makes me sick. I thought he had trouble referring to Maggie as "mom". I refuse to let this bastard character be woven into the canvas this easily, atleast not for me. Daniel's confession to Maggie about being self-centered and a bad father, about ignoring Melanie. His guilt for not being there for her etc., and about using Nicole, when she what, pushes him away? How awful he has been, since he found out he can't be a sugeron and how he needs to/is going to change. BARF!!!!

I was doing great all week, then TIIC are trying to sell me on this uselss character. Daniel is not, will never be a replacement character for Jack Harcourt Deveraux. Any similarities drawn between these 2 character is mind numbing. Absolutely a slap in the face to Jack fans. I might be reading into this a little too much, call me sensitive, but it just seems weird and creepy to me. What's next? Dan is going to rape someone he loves (Nicole) and then seek his own redemption SL? My optimism for this show just plummeted down the elevator shaft along with Jack's exit SL.
Edited by Dreamer, Aug 16 2012, 02:11 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Sami is going to be "waiting" for EJ. mmmm, sounds interestingly soapy to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply