Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Aug. 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 01:37 PM (10,375 Views)
confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

concerned
Aug 18 2012, 06:32 PM
JamesScott_19
Aug 17 2012, 08:21 AM
Rafe needs to move on, who cares if him and Sami gets closure. They were boring anyway, I will not mind to see Rafe be with Hope but I know that is an unpopular opinion :P
Totally agree with 17 of your words.
All right, everybody fess up, how many counted the words after this post? :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vettejb

EJamandBread
Aug 18 2012, 11:42 PM
concerned
Aug 18 2012, 06:29 PM
Kali
Aug 17 2012, 06:39 AM
emma mia
Aug 17 2012, 06:34 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree! And I love that, too! I don't know why Rafe is always handcuffing people to try to get them do what he wants. Didn't he do the same thing to Calliope?
If I was faced with being stuck in the same room with Rafe for an extended period of time I'ld do whatever it took to get the hell out of there.
Word. He is near the top of my list of most hated characters on this show. His character is a total snoozefest made even more horrific based on GG's inability to emote.

Be evil, be mean, be angelic, be conniving, be saintly; whatever. Just don't be boring! (I'm looking you Rafe and Roman.)
Standard Operating Procedure to handcuff suspects/felons. Rafe is currently back in law enforcement. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, if he does handcuff her, it will be one of the few realistic things to happen on Days.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Aug 19 2012, 07:21 PM
concerned
Aug 18 2012, 06:32 PM
JamesScott_19
Aug 17 2012, 08:21 AM
Rafe needs to move on, who cares if him and Sami gets closure. They were boring anyway, I will not mind to see Rafe be with Hope but I know that is an unpopular opinion :P
Totally agree with 17 of your words.
All right, everybody fess up, how many counted the words after this post? :laugh:
LOL, I was able to guess which 17 they were, but I counted just to double check. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

SassyLady
Aug 19 2012, 10:29 AM
SpriteEyes
Aug 18 2012, 08:05 AM

I don't think Sami and EJ abandoned their kids anymore than anyone else who has left town or sent them off to year around boarding school.

They're with their grandma, not left home alone.
Exactly! Having kids never stopped Bo & Hope, John & Marlena.........any of the supercouples (or non-supercouples) from going on their adventures and giving us some of DOOL's best stories. When Marlena said she was sending Sami and Eric to her parents in Colorado for their protection-of course I raised my eyebrow at that. As if Stefano wouldn't be able to get to them there if he wanted them? I knew what the show was doing-they can't show the kids all the time and although Marlena's reasoning wasn't "real life illogical", it made "soap sense" in that it showed she cared for her kids.

I applaud Sami for insisting she go on the run with EJ to find evidence to prove he is innocent, thus making sure her kids aren't deprived of their father for years.
Interesting. Because that never actually happened. Sami and Eric weren't sent to Colorado for protection. Not originally and not even in the recon. Originally, Roman and Caroline sent them to Colorado for Thanksgiving when they couldn't find Marlena (she was in the pit). The recon that was six weeks later when Sami showed up SORASed was that Sami and Eric begged to go to some special school. I think Marlena's foster son was the only child that ever went to Colorado for protection. I don't disagree with the sentiment about parents going on adventures, though. There are always things they could do better on the show when it comes to parents and children, and most of it seems like easy fixes (usually just some minor dialogue tweaks), but I don't think this particular thing is that big of a deal. Especially since it looks like they're going to be out of Salem for a grand total of 3 hours.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

My problem with this is the inconsistencies in the writing of where the kids are...where the fuck are they? Are they being cared for by Will as Sami instructed when she left and told Will that....or are they will Marlena as sami hinted when checking facebook, or are they with Lucas, who mentioned to Kate that he had taken Allie on a play date and that Johnny and Syd were at the pub and that it was hectic without Sami around....make up your damn mind show....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Aug 20 2012, 08:28 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply