Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Aug. 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 01:37 PM (10,333 Views)
jaygal
Member Avatar

This sounds good.
I'm concerned for EJ. How many times can one man be hit in the head (we'll include being shot in this too)?
And a big hello, hey there, how ya been to Maxine and Father Matt.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I'm sorry but I was too distracted by the Ejami scenes to read anything else.

UGH GO AWAY RAFE! I forgot all about him,that is how boring he is.

My favorite line "I'll be waiting" GO GET YOUR MAN SAMI! :D

Now this sounds awesome, thanks for the write up ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazy4Ejole

I have loved Nicole for the last eleven years and I have never wanted to wring her neck more then I have these last two episodes like really WTH, you don't belong with Daniel, you belong with EJ where you both should be awaiting baby Ejole. This just sucks :unsure:
Edited by Crazy4Ejole, Aug 16 2012, 02:19 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Screw Daniel, excuse the pun! That pervert is in no way, form, shape or size rootable, not as a medical practitioner, not in a relationship or out of it, not as a father, son or what you will. He is useless, Days should cut him loose.

Crazy4Ejole

rpmaluki
Aug 16 2012, 02:19 PM
Screw Daniel, excuse the pun! That pervert is in no way, form, shape or size rootable, not as a medical practitioner, not in a relationship or out of it, not as a father, son or what you will. He is useless, Days should cut him loose.
Oh what I wouldn't give for a serial killer storyline to take him, Rafe, Gabi, Chad, Cameron, Jennifer and Sami and make them disappear FOREVER.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Yeah...with all that EJami hotness it was difficult to focus on anything else. :blink:
This sounds like an EPIC episode from an EJami fan perspective! Love that the new writers have written what appears to be the most intense and consensual make out session since they made love back in May, 2008. LOVE IT! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll have to comment on the rest of the show later...once I've recovered from the EJami goodness. :cloud9:

Dakotasmom

Thanks for the recap. Sounds interesting. Makes me laugh that Rafe shows up. Should be interesting.

am103
Member Avatar

Boy, TomSell didn't waste any time putting a stop to Nicole/Daniel's icky pregnant sex... Lol.

Ugh, a week of awesome that is marred by Maggie/Daniel scenes. That is probably the biggest part of MarDar's mess that TomSell needs to undo. Like now.

brazen
Member Avatar

What time is this supposed to be that Lucas is claiming Ali has a playdate? EJ says it's the middle of the night.

Quote:

Yes!!!! Rafe came to rescue Sami
I doubt it, more likely Rafe came to get EJ. Not Sami.
Edited by brazen, Aug 16 2012, 02:29 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nicole is not being herself, at the very least she is acting out of fear. Her feelings for EJ are wrapped up in a lot of hurt. She wants a clean break. I don't agree with pretty much every choice she has made since she left EJ but I love her, like I still love EJ. I believe they will find their way back to one another starting with that bun in her oven. EJ is acting strange and I am not talking about being with sami, it's how this whole on the run s/l is playing out. Something just doesn't gel about those two. I have a feeling something big is about to happen to rock their forbidden fruit escapade.....Rafe or maybe EJ is just using Sami after all idk.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Thank you Skye and Pat for the recaps, much appreciation.

Crazy4Ejole

I'm sooooo glad that Rafe is back in Sami's orbit now get her away from EJ, and him and Lucas can battle it out for Sami's magical hooha and EJ can go be with his pregnant wife, all problems solved.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So glad this is a TomSell script so we all have one less debate thing to debate, lol.

Bradison... I'm so glad you are over. It's not your fault, SJB, but your character sucked donkey balls and you made Brady unwatchable. See ya! :wave:

Dikki... I have a feeling that the more loony Nicole gets, the more entertaining you are going to become to me. I love me some crazy ass Nicole. Sorry to hear about the nooky ban - you two were hot together.

Kiddos... I skipped your stuff because I don't care about any of you and wish you all would have died in the tunnels.

Lukate... You two bitching about how awful Sami - seems like old times, my friends. Love it.

Ejami... I saw your scenes and you two are on frickin' fire. You've made me remember why I'm such a fan. And kudos to AS for doing hot, open mouth kisses - atta girl! I knew you had it in you!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

brazen
Aug 16 2012, 02:27 PM
What time is this supposed to be that Lucas is claiming Ali has a playdate? EJ says it's the middle of the night.

Quote:

Its salem every area there had different time zone there

and rafe there to arrest ej but end up staying to show that sami for yet another guy have feeling for

sami have to have electric moment with some guy while being kinda with someone else
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

brazen

Quote:

well then it's an extra treat for him because he does "Get" Sami! :makeout: Some big time stuff will come from this little meeting I betcha!

Princessah
Member Avatar

isnt rafe going to arrest sami for aiding ej in his escape? Roman said all the cops had orders to arrest both on site. I dont see this as good for safe, especially when we all know ej is innocent.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

"Ej *breaths in* we have to stop*

PLEASE SAMI, GIVE IN!

Vicky4Mimi

Partnersincrime
Aug 16 2012, 02:39 PM
brazen

Quote:

Its salem every area there had different time zone there

and rafe there to arrest ej but end up staying to show that sami for yet another guy have feeling for

sami have to have electric moment with some guy while being kinda with someone else
an Electric moment--when she is with kinda with 2 other someones! LOl

Oh Sami Sami Sami, have you not learned a thing??

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Aug 16 2012, 02:39 PM
Dreamer
Aug 16 2012, 02:09 PM
Sami is going to be "waiting" for EJ. mmmm, sounds interestingly soapy to me.
In soap language that means "NOT A CHANCE!" :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It sounds like old school root for couple angst to me. :wub: :wub: :wub:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

She helped a wanted man escape, for what it's worth she may be charged with aiding and abetting a suspect, stupid (I know) with this show but they don't exactly have much to go on. But I can't say I am disappointed he showed up before a repeat of last November's blinding activities took place again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply