Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Aug. 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 01:37 PM (10,368 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Aug 16 2012, 02:33 PM
So glad this is a TomSell script so we all have one less debate thing to debate, lol.

Bradison... I'm so glad you are over. It's not your fault, SJB, but your character sucked donkey balls and you made Brady unwatchable. See ya! :wave:

Dikki... I have a feeling that the more loony Nicole gets, the more entertaining you are going to become to me. I love me some crazy ass Nicole. Sorry to hear about the nooky ban - you two were hot together.

Kiddos... I skipped your stuff because I don't care about any of you and wish you all would have died in the tunnels.

Lukate... You two bitching about how awful Sami - seems like old times, my friends. Love it.

Ejami... I saw your scenes and you two are on frickin' fire. You've made me remember why I'm such a fan. And kudos to AS for doing hot, open mouth kisses - atta girl! I knew you had it in you!
Yo...learn your freaking shipper names...It's LUTE!

:P

lysie will bitch slap you if you get it wrong
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 16 2012, 02:51 PM
tomsawyer
So glad this is a TomSell script so we all have one less debate thing to debate, lol.

Bradison... I'm so glad you are over. It's not your fault, SJB, but your character sucked donkey balls and you made Brady unwatchable. See ya! :wave:

Dikki... I have a feeling that the more loony Nicole gets, the more entertaining you are going to become to me. I love me some crazy ass Nicole. Sorry to hear about the nooky ban - you two were hot together.

Kiddos... I skipped your stuff because I don't care about any of you and wish you all would have died in the tunnels.

Lukate... You two bitching about how awful Sami - seems like old times, my friends. Love it.

Ejami... I saw your scenes and you two are on frickin' fire. You've made me remember why I'm such a fan. And kudos to AS for doing hot, open mouth kisses - atta girl! I knew you had it in you!

Seriously, I've been on this site for over 2 years and I'm a LUTE fan, how do I not know this?!?! Anyway, didn't you love Lute snarling on Sami? Some things should never change.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brazen
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Aug 16 2012, 02:41 PM
brazen
Aug 16 2012, 02:27 PM
What time is this supposed to be that Lucas is claiming Ali has a playdate? EJ says it's the middle of the night.

Quote:

Yes!!!! Rafe came to rescue Sami
I doubt it, more likely Rafe came to get EJ. Not Sami.
well then it's an extra treat for him because he does "Get" Sami! :makeout: Some big time stuff will come from this little meeting I betcha!
Yes, her trying to escape from him. :lol:

Quote:

Its salem every area there had different time zone there

EJ and Sami are one hour outside of Salem and it's the same explosion night. How is everyone on explosion night but
Allie's on a play date?
Edited by brazen, Aug 16 2012, 02:56 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It's funny how while Ej is kissing Sami as if she is going out of style and Rafe is coming back into it to arrest her and they have their moment next week, the ONLY one that the audience is seeing is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY IN LOVE with Sami is Lucas....no motive for loving her either.....no need to arrest her, no need to have her on his side to help him clear his name....he just loves her....and the audience sees that....I think the ONLY one that the audience is going to end up rooting for happiness in a story it's for Lucas.....sadly though the only one that makes him happy now is Sami and she has too many men on her mind to make up her mind now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Aug 16 2012, 02:54 PM
LuvingLumi
Aug 16 2012, 02:51 PM
tomsawyer

Seriously, I've been on this site for over 2 years and I'm a LUTE fan, how do I not know this?!?! Anyway, didn't you love Lute snarling on Sami? Some things should never change.
If Kate ever starts to like much less love Sami I will stop being a Lumi fan....that's it....

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kate - To bad they haven't built a cell already deep and dark enough for that little witch. Lucas - If she wasn't the mother of my children I'd build that cell myself.

Hypocrisy is thy name Lucas. Same reason Sami doesn't want EJ in jail, being the father of her kids and it being better for the kids to have their father. Yet he yells and shouts at anyone trying to help EJ from being sent to jail for something he didn't do.

However, Sami actually did commit the aiding and abedding crime but her being the mother of his kids is an excuse as to not have her in a cell.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

and Sami did all that sexiness in thos gawd awful flower pants!!!! I so wish Ej would have removed those!

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 16 2012, 02:22 PM
Yeah...with all that EJami hotness it was difficult to focus on anything else. :blink:
This sounds like an EPIC episode from an EJami fan perspective! Love that the new writers have written what appears to be the most intense and consensual make out session since they made love back in May, 2008. LOVE IT! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll have to comment on the rest of the show later...once I've recovered from the EJami goodness. :cloud9:
Agreed. That was the best ejami scene in years, imo. TomSell brought it today and JS/AS were at the top of their game too. This is the ejami that sucking me into shipping.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm happy for the EJami fans, but .... my poor Lumi :frownie:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Aug 16 2012, 03:02 PM
and Sami did all that sexiness in thos gawd awful flower pants!!!! I so wish Ej would have removed those!
LMAO. My only regret from today's show is that Ejami was so awesome and clipworthy that I know I'm going to see those horrible pants in Ejami montages for all of eternity.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brazen
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 16 2012, 02:55 PM
It's funny how while Ej is kissing Sami as if she is going out of style and Rafe is coming back into it to arrest her and they have their moment next week, the ONLY one that the audience is seeing is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY IN LOVE with Sami is Lucas....no motive for loving her either.....no need to arrest her, no need to have her on his side to help him clear his name....he just loves her....and the audience sees that....I think the ONLY one that the audience is going to end up rooting for happiness in a story it's for Lucas.....sadly though the only one that makes him happy now is Sami and she has too many men on her mind to make up her mind now.
I'm not seeing that. I see Lucas looks awful, he is written as the complete joke of this scenario. He treats Sami like property he wants kept from EJ. Even said she belongs to him and has tried to stop her from being herself and helping the father of her kids stay out of jail. Yelling and shouting about EJ all the live long day.

Rafe would reunite with Sami more than Lucas could win. Not with TomSell. Lucas is the last runner up, who won't win against Rafe nor EJ, they're chosen ones of this show.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Aug 16 2012, 03:07 PM
greeneyedgirl
LMAO. My only regret from today's show is that Ejami was so awesome and clipworthy that I know I'm going to see those horrible pants in Ejami montages for all of eternity.
:laugh: I'm choosing to focus on the fact that EJ finds her pretty damned irresistable to over look that outfit.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Shick
Aug 16 2012, 03:06 PM
I'm happy for the EJami fans, but .... my poor Lumi :frownie:
I don't think we'll ever truly see the last of Lumi.....it's a soap after all.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Haha those pants sami wore were pretty horrible

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well, the EJAMi scenes looks freaking awesome. :)

What surprise me the most was Lucas harsh words to Sami while speaking with Kate. Is that what you say about the woman you suppose to love when they disappoints you? He must really think EJ is guilty and what a fool Sami is?

I for once say GO SAMI.. follow what you heart desire. LOL

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

As far as rafe is concerned its going to be pretty interesting seeing him arrest sami. But i dont hope for a safe reunion

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

tomsawyer
greeneyedgirl
LOL :D :P I know right,.. that is a horrible thought but I don't care anymore. LOL I can grow to love them... , just for my EJAMi. ;)

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SocRMum1
Aug 16 2012, 03:10 PM
tomsawyer
greeneyedgirl
:laugh: I'm choosing to focus on the fact that EJ finds her pretty damned irresistable to over look that outfit.
Well said. :P

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hologram
Aug 16 2012, 03:12 PM
Well, the EJAMi scenes looks freaking awesome. :)

What surprise me the most was Lucas harsh words to Sami while speaking with Kate. Is that what you say about the woman you suppose to love when they disappoints you? He must really think EJ is guilty and what a fool Sami is?

I for once say GO SAMI.. follow what you heart desire. LOL
That is exactly what he thinks...on the bolded...but the words that follow that is what reads like a man that loves Sami regardless of anything that happens between them..

Quote:

Kate - I'm just so happy that you finally decided to remove yourself from that disaster she calls life. You deserve so much more. You deserve someone who is worthy of the love and affection you have to give. Lucas - Despite everything that's happened I still want the same for her. Kate - Oh God Lucas! Lucas - I do, for the kids sake. Those children need stability in their life. Kate - I see the logic in that. Lucas - And I want her to be happy. I want her to fall in love with somebody and I want someone to love her back. Kate - Yeah, then she can make his life miserable.

and that is what will ALWAYS set Lucas apart in my eyes.....

PatNS
Member Avatar

So Sami and EJ have put the past behind them ... have they? And when did this happen ... I haven't seen EJ apologise for any of the crimes and atrocities he's committed to and had done to Sami and her family and those she loved. I heard him complaining that he was on the run for a crime he didn't commit but I didn't hear him man up and confess to all the crimes he has committed. Then and only then would I say they've put the past behind them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply