Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stefano's Alive!; Airs the week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 02:54 PM (6,252 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

EJ wakes up to find himself being held captive by Ian. Ian then reveals that Stefano is alive and Stefano is EJ’s biological father. Joseph Mascolo previews, “It’s going to take time for Stefano and EJ to work through everything that has happened in the last few months.”

EJ overpowers Ian and gets away and goes to Sami. Bo and Hope find Stefano at the hideaway and rush him to the hospital. Kate is shocked and rushes to the hospital, but Stefano doesn’t want to see her. She barges into his room, but he has already left.

Roman gives Kate a letter that Stefano wrote to Chad. She wants to hear what is in the letter, so she delivers it in person. She considers Chad part of the family and doesn’t want to break family code by reading it. When Chad does read it to her, she finds out that Stefano has forsaken her.

Kate meets with Lucas and Billie and updates them on the situation. They think she is better off with Ian and Stefano out of her life. Lauren says, “But Kate cuts to the chase and says, ‘I’m still in love with Stefano.’ They’re pretty resistant to that idea, especially Lucas. Even though Billie may not be happy about it, she understands, where Kate is coming from.” Kate has lost love, her business, and Austin left again But, she is a survivor and is going to try and figure things out.

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Well Tomsell didn't waste any time in changing EJ's paternity back to a DiMera. I wonder how or if they will even explain it.

james0479
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Aug 16 2012, 03:00 PM
Well Tomsell didn't waste any time in changing EJ's paternity back to a DiMera. I wonder how or if they will even explain it.
I guess Alice was a liar. Thanks MarDar. Bye bye bitches.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oops! Totally misread that!
Edited by MissLola, Aug 16 2012, 03:08 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

MissLola
Aug 16 2012, 03:06 PM
What the fuck!!! Why does Ian have to be Ej's father? I want it to be Stefano!
Stefano is.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

MissLola
No Steffy is his father :) .

james0479
Member Avatar

MissLola
Ian reveals that Stefano is alive and Stefano is EJ's real dad. That's how I read it. So EJ is a Dimera after all.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 16 2012, 03:07 PM
MissLola
Stefano is.
Thank God!!!! :rockon:

am103
Member Avatar

The best news is that Stefano is back :) The bad news is that Ian Buchanan is leaving. He is indeed a very good actor, and a Stefano/Ian rivalry could have been EPIC!

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm gonna go out on a limb here....I'm glad Tomsell are back. They aren't writing with Dena Suckley and we won't have the horrid "Alice Horton Secrets", wanna be bland Jim Reilly writers anymore. I'm gonna give Tomsell a chance. I've been rather riveted this week so we shall see.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Dang TomSell, you go girl (boys)! MarDar weren't even all the way to the exit corridor before they changed EJ's paternity back (as they should have). I'm glad they undid that quickly.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Aug 16 2012, 03:14 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

am103
Aug 16 2012, 03:12 PM
The best news is that Stefano is back :) The bad news is that Ian Buchanan is leaving. He is indeed a very good actor, and a Stefano/Ian rivalry could have been EPIC!
This!! Exactly. It's a shame. Ian was worthy. I wonder who kills him. If its Kate, that would be epic.

am103
Member Avatar

james0479
Aug 16 2012, 03:14 PM
am103
Aug 16 2012, 03:12 PM
This!! Exactly. It's a shame. Ian was worthy. I wonder who kills him. If its Kate, that would be epic.
Has it been reported that Ian is murdered? That could be very interesting, especially if Kate or Brady is the culprit!

brazen
Member Avatar

They fixed EJ's father back fast. :lol:

The idiot cops said their blood types didn't match though, boy the SPD are the biggest fools on this show.

Quote:

EJ overpowers Ian and gets away and goes to Sami. Bo and Hope find Stefano at the hideaway and rush him to the hospital. .

EJ leaves Stefano there with Ian?
Edited by brazen, Aug 16 2012, 03:24 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

dc cubs
I hope they do the same thing to Maggie and Daniel.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wonder what Stefano will do about the whole Nicole situation. He knows that EJ is the father of her baby.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Angie79
Aug 16 2012, 03:33 PM
I wonder what Stefano will do about the whole Nicole situation. He knows that EJ is the father of her baby.
That's right....I had forgotten about that....this is going to be so good.....will he tell Ej the truth so he can win him back? I think so....

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 16 2012, 02:54 PM
EJ wakes up to find himself being held captive by Ian. Ian then reveals that Stefano is alive and Stefano is EJ’s biological father. Joseph Mascolo previews, “It’s going to take time for Stefano and EJ to work through everything that has happened in the last few months.”

EJ overpowers Ian and gets away and goes to Sami. Bo and Hope find Stefano at the hideaway and rush him to the hospital. Kate is shocked and rushes to the hospital, but Stefano doesn’t want to see her. She barges into his room, but he has already left.

Roman gives Kate a letter that Stefano wrote to Chad. She wants to hear what is in the letter, so she delivers it in person. She considers Chad part of the family and doesn’t want to break family code by reading it. When Chad does read it to her, she finds out that Stefano has forsaken her.

Kate meets with Lucas and Billie and updates them on the situation. They think she is better off with Ian and Stefano out of her life. Lauren says, “But Kate cuts to the chase and says, ‘I’m still in love with Stefano.’ They’re pretty resistant to that idea, especially Lucas. Even though Billie may not be happy about it, she understands, where Kate is coming from.” Kate has lost love, her business, and Austin left again But, she is a survivor and is going to try and figure things out.

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest
TFP

EJ overpowers Ian and gets away and goes to Sami.
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

JoeBucs32

Do you think they will continue with the storyline about the coin? What about John and Hope being married? And Alice's bank accounts??

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

dc cubs
And how does Ian know? They better explain that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply