Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will and Sonny kiss; Will Has Sex with Gabi!; Airs the week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 03:29 PM (6,948 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Tad returns to Salem and is furious that Will is gay. ‘T’ calls Will a phony and storms off. Meanwhile, Sonny sees Will for the first time since the explosion and is relieved that he’s alright. His excitement leads him to kiss Will, but Will pushes him away.

Sonny is hurt and embarrassed by the rejection. Will tells Sonny he just isn't comfortable, which Sonny interprets as Will being uncomfortable with his sexuality and he lashes out at him.

Later, Will helps Gabi move into her new apartment and they start reminiscing about old times. They end up kissing and having sex. Shares Chandler Massey, “They're feeling very insecure about themselves and they seek any comfort they can find.”

The week ends with 'T' beating up Sonny.

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, on stands now!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Will has sex with Gabi
:shame: :puke: :drunk: :eyeroll:

sonwill
Member Avatar

Wish I didn't have to sit through Wabi sex, but I'll deal. :puke: Kinda.

Interesting that Will just says he's not comfortable, and I'm glad Sonny is defensive of himself, F-I-N-A-L-L-Y

I'm actually looking forward to all this stuff, well except one thing, but as said, I'll deal until we get to the good stuff.
Edited by sonwill, Aug 16 2012, 03:33 PM.

Star784
Member Avatar

I know there are going to be so many negative comments here. Let me just say this...JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SLEEPS WITH A WOMAN, DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE STRAIGHT OR GAY. So i really dont care about this story. Its fine with me.

michr544125

As much as I detest the Will/Gabi sex and still don't get it, I hope it results in a good story for WilSon. But I hope more focus is put on Sonny's place in this story with the bashing and what happens after. He needs characterization. I also am interested in seeing Will finally man up and take responsibility and prove himself worthy of Sonny. Sonny is supposed to have a big story coming from the bashing so hopefully whatever happens allows Will to be supportive of Sonny instead of Will being the victim.

ld152

IMO, this Will/Gabi sex is just DAYS way of setting the bar of expectations very, very low from the beginning. I mean, if Cameron got upset at something he misconstrued with Abby and ran off and had sex with Chad because he was upset, confused and needed comforting... Could we really take Cameron's and Abby's relationship very seriously after that? Obviously NOT. Even if it was a woman Cameron slept with in those circumstances, that would be a big hit to the fortitude/future of their relationship. Comparatively Will, a gay man, sleeping with a woman is equally as preposterous than Will sleeping with another male. IMO, DAYS is already diminishing WilSon's relationship even before it gets started (a very, very sluggish start).
Edited by ld152, Aug 16 2012, 03:56 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I find it ridiculous in this day and age with almost everyone under 50, especially those of college age and younger, being socially connected electronically, that Will and Sonny did not know each other had survived the explosions physically unharmed. The cell phone towers in Salem are obviously still working since characters (Bo for example) have been making phone calls this week. Am I supposed to believe that good friends Will and Sonny did not text or call each other to see if they were OK? While I can certainly understand the joy of physically seeing the other person in good health, there should have beed no mystery, surprise or uncertainty as to their conditions.

Since Days is breaking down barriers where sexuality is completely fluid and straight and gay characters now sleep with each other, I cannot wait for Sonny to shag Chad. Sonny needs to get laid in the worst possible way and his chemistry with Chad has always been smoking hot. I also am predicting the most romantic moment of all time will come when Sami and Nicole set aside their hatred of each other and finally explore each other's bodies in the most personal of ways. Both of those ladies have innumerable man troubles thus some lady loving might be just what both of them need to make them happy.
Edited by LonePirate, Aug 16 2012, 04:14 PM.

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

Later, Will helps Gabi move into her new apartment and they start reminiscing about old times. They end up kissing and having sex.

I thought this would go in a way because they're both feeling low and reach out for comfort as a way to protect Will's gay storyline.

If this is them reminiscing about their relationship and they fall into bed, that's playing totally different.
Edited by brazen, Aug 16 2012, 04:30 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Gabi's gonna end up preggers.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

brazen
Aug 16 2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:

Later, Will helps Gabi move into her new apartment and they start reminiscing about old times. They end up kissing and having sex.

I thought this would go in a way because they're both feeling low and reach out for comfort as a way to protect Will's gay storyline.

If this is them reminiscing about their relationship and they fall into bed, that's playing totally different.
It actually makes more sense though to have them talk about old times together before it happens. It does say they are feeling insecure and comforting each other.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Poor Sonny. First rejected by the man he loves and then beaten for being who he is :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Aug 16 2012, 04:44 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Would it be too much to ask that while Will and Gabi are having sex, Will has a thought bubble or flashback to some prior moment of his with Chad, Sonny, Neil, EJ or some other male character? Give the audience something to explain how he manages to perform with Gabi.

brazen
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 16 2012, 04:35 PM
brazen
Aug 16 2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:

It actually makes more sense though to have them talk about old times together before it happens. It does say they are feeling insecure and comforting each other.
I think it does more detriment to Will's gay storyline with it having him happily reminiscing and being about his relationship with Gabi. It makes it more about Will and feelings for Gabi and less Will and confusing about his sexuality.
Edited by brazen, Aug 16 2012, 04:49 PM.

michr544125

LonePirate
Aug 16 2012, 04:46 PM
Would it be too much to ask that while Will and Gabi are having sex, Will has a thought bubble or flashback to some prior moment of his with Chad, Sonny, Neil, EJ or some other male character? Give the audience something to explain how he manages to perform with Gabi.
I'm hoping they don't show much. Just the kiss and then after :lol: .

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Kenny
Aug 16 2012, 03:29 PM
Tad returns to Salem and is furious that Will is gay. ‘T’ calls Will a phony and storms off. Meanwhile, Sonny sees Will for the first time since the explosion and is relieved that he’s alright. His excitement leads him to kiss Will, but Will pushes him away.

Sonny is hurt and embarrassed by the rejection. Will tells Sonny he just isn't comfortable, which Sonny interprets as Will being uncomfortable with his sexuality and he lashes out at him.

Later, Will helps Gabi move into her new apartment and they start reminiscing about old times. They end up kissing and having sex. Shares Chandler Massey, “They're feeling very insecure about themselves and they seek any comfort they can find.”

The week ends with 'T' beating up Sonny.

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, on stands now!
Few things:

- Fuck off "T" or Tad or whatever the hell your name is.
- These writers are as determined to ruin Gabi as MarDar were. Poor Camila Banus.
- Gabi is most likely going to be pregnant :shame:

Kyan

This makes no sense as a year ago he could barely tolerate being around her and had to be told by Sonny that she was attractive. I wouldn't be surprised if Dena is secretly sending down the storylines on her napkins.

GLtime

Shitty pathetic predictable writing....nothing new on this story....old new writers cant come up with new shit for Will.....instead they repeat a bad storyline plot done on other soaps.... :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :headbang: F u Whitesell and Tomlin.

wingwalker

What a croc! Nearly the same story was already told by OLTL with Kyle and Fish. Kyle kissed Fish, Fish rejected him. Kyle moves on and dates Nick. Fish gets jealous,and after a bad day sleeps with and knocks up Stacy. Fish releases he has feelings for Kyle. Kyle and Fish eventually get together,

Now DAYS gay story: Sonny kisses Will, Will rejects Sonny. Sonny moves on with Brian. Will sees Sonny & Brian together, after a bad day sleeps with Gabi (probably knocks her up). Sonny gets gay bashed. Will releases he has feeling for Sonny. All DAYS did was change the order of the plot points a bit.

Hell DAYS if you're going to do that, let's rip off the entire Kish story while we're at it! Gabi gets pregnant. Decides to try passing child off for Chad's with the help of her gold digging friend Prim who is new in town. Drugs Chad to make him think they've had sex. Then come February a blizzard hits Salem, Sonny & Will are finally together, but Sonny figures out Gabi's child she's carrying is Will's. Gabi gives birth, then falls through the ice and dies. Child is saved, real paternity revealed. Prim fights Will/Sonny for custody.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh boy... Will is just like his mother.
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I really enjoyed Kyle/Fish. Can they bring those actors on to do this?

On the one hand, I'm over the concept of sex-as-comfort. On the other hand, I kind of want them to use that plot device with everyone, at every possible opportunity. It could be fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply