Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gabi Confesses to Chad; Airs the week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 03:36 PM (1,937 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Chad overhears Gabi talking to Andrew and is shocked to learn of her involvement in Melanie's ordeal. After Andrew dies, Chad pulls Gabi to the side and confronts her.

Gabi confesses everything to Chad. Chad is upset but he decides not to say anything to Melanie because she's been through so much and he doesn't want to upset her. Chad warns Gabi to stay away from Melanie.

Chad tells Gabi he isn't going to model with her anymore and he demands that she leave his apartment. Shares Casey Deidrick, "He's doing anything he can to get Gabi out of the picture, so he pretty much exiles her from hanging out with him and his friends."

Later, in a private moment with Melanie, Chad expresses his love for her.

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, on stands now!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Andrew dies :rip:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

How is Gabi going to exist on this show without interacting with Chad and Melanie? She serves no purpose. I'm sure she will still scheme to break them up but that only goes so far. Her lifespan on this show should only be up until Molly Burnett last airs.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Don't care about either :shrug:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

And so the repercussions of this storyline are.....?

supercool74
Member Avatar

Why would he not go to the police? That's just stupid.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

So basically they're keeping Gabi around because of why???? Well I guess when MB leaves she'll get Chad by default. :tumbleweed:

deVour

Quote:

He's doing anything he can to get Gabi out of the picture, so he pretty much exiles her from hanging out with him and his friends

Wow, talk about a fate worse than death. Oh yeah, he's a DiMera alright. What a weenie.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

With Andrew dead, it's time to bring his long lost twin brother to Salem. The actor (Caleb Hunt) is too good to let go.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I like Gabi more than that propped bitch Melanie, even after all of her crazy antics.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Ugh! Why does Andrew die? They could have used him more. They need a gray character for that age group. They could have him take medicine for his illness. There needs to be more repercussions for Gabi for her involvement in Melanie's kidnapping. Does Bo and Hope find out? Rafe?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^I think Gabi should get a medal for her part in getting rid of Melanie.. :tounge:
Edited by Shick, Aug 16 2012, 09:22 PM.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Though I feel like choking Chad for keeping his mouth shut, I can sort of understand why he doesn't want Melanie to find out. Bear with me here,who wants to find out one of their "friends" is responsible for their kidnapping? He doesn't want her to go through that. I'll watch to see where it goes, and both Molly and Casey said Chelanie's cool when she leaves.
On the other hand, Haha Gabi, you got kicked the fuck out!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

#thatwillbeall

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Just when I think I've seen the most pointless story ever, Days again, tops themselves. We had to put up with whiney Melanie all that time, and we get a whole lot of nothing in return. Nothing happened as result of a long running story. Wow! Melanie or Gabi should have at least died, not Andrew. Just no drama or real threat at all.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Dumb.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply