Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH:Promo week of August 20th
Topic Started: Aug 20 2012, 06:12 AM (713 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

No One Is Safe! - General Hospital http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpXhl_UTxj4&sns=tw
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yikes.

Manny
Member Avatar

Obviously, I can't watch the promo, because I am not from USA. Whatever.. that's so lame. I don't see the point of that. It's not like ABC, Disney or whoever will lose anything by me watching the promo online. Super uber lame.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Manny
Aug 22 2012, 06:48 AM
Obviously, I can't watch the promo, because I am not from USA. Whatever.. that's so lame. I don't see the point of that. It's not like ABC, Disney or whoever will lose anything by me watching the promo online. Super uber lame.
The YouTube version is up, I think you should be able to watch that now.

As for the promo, I love it. Def gets me excited to watch the show on a daily. TFP.

Manny
Member Avatar

Nope, "The Uploader Has Made the Video Unavailable In Your Country". Oh well.. thanks for trying :)

Anita

The promo looks good!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply