Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SoapNet Preview for week of 8/20
Topic Started: Aug 20 2012, 09:19 PM (2,224 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Glad that Ej escaped but Safe? :facepalm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Sweet Christ. Am I supposed to be rooting for "Lumi", "Safe", or "Ejami"?

Because I really don't know.

elci525
Member Avatar

Well would you look at that....

I just have to laugh.........it is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Am I really supposed to believe Sami loves any of these guys? Really Days?

Though in the meantime can they please get Ej away from that trainwreck. Once again he's already looking like the interloper. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Can't see the video but EJ's instantly now the INTERLOPER? Seriously?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Lanemack
Aug 20 2012, 10:09 PM
The video shows EJ walking in to the safe house as Sami and Rafe are sitting on the couch - but I didn't take it to mean he's the interloper. What I do hope it leads to is EJ taking a step back and letting Sami know he's not down for another round of kissing her ass while she waffles about who or what she wants. In fact, I would be thrilled to see the story this time around show EJ being cautious and Sami being determined to make a go of a relationship with him.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 20 2012, 10:13 PM
Lanemack
The video shows EJ walking in to the safe house as Sami and Rafe are sitting on the couch - but I didn't take it to mean he's the interloper. What I do hope it leads to is EJ taking a step back and letting Sami know he's not down for another round of kissing her ass while she waffles about who or what she wants. In fact, I would be thrilled to see the story this time around show EJ being cautious and Sami being determined to make a go of a relationship with him.
Amen. She wants Rafe, I say let her have him. She wants EJ, it's her turn to do the chasin'.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Come on DAYS..again??? God, can they please get EJ out of this crap...really. Let him do some bad shit to people and stop him before he's wearing a fuckin FBI jacket.

Vicky4Mimi

Ej walks into the house he was hiding out in (from the cops) and has the nerve to ask the cop "What's going on here?" That is laughable!.

And yeah, interloper is what I got from Ej with Sami and Rafe holding hands and Sami pointing out today that she is still married to Rafe..

Is this when EJ gets arrested? I can't remember what week that happens.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Lanemack
I am glad that EJ is walking in on Safe because I don't want him to be clueless about anything going on with Sami. Hopefully he will reassess and take a step back. Sami obviously is one mixed-up puppy right now and I'd rather Ejami happen if/when she is clear that EJ is the one she wants to be with.

Cupcake06

LOL...just...LOL

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Walk away EJ. Time for Sami to get herself together.

TFP
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 20 2012, 10:48 PM.

Star784
Member Avatar

I think it's rediculous for a woman on a soap to juggle between 3 men..

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

:sleep: We need to rename this board again.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

So predictable. I don't really endorse Ejami, but I really wanted the show to just go for it with one of Sami's pairings and then if ratings didn't improve after a while knock it off the list! I don't want to see a EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle. That is horrible. I would have preferred EJ/Sami/Lucas if anything. BD is as good as gone, when is that announcement coming? I guess they're saving him to be a footnote in the Will storyline, but its really a disservice to the character.

Now when the ratings tank again this will prove nothing. We have already seen this triangle before. Multiple times. Let it go.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Aug 20 2012, 10:32 PM
SocRMum1
Lanemack
I am glad that EJ is walking in on Safe because I don't want him to be clueless about anything going on with Sami. Hopefully he will reassess and take a step back. Sami obviously is one mixed-up puppy right now and I'd rather Ejami happen if/when she is clear that EJ is the one she wants to be with.
I agree. EJ falls back (because as much as I loved last week, a step back was needed) and lets her know that if she wants him, she knows where to find him while she sorts out her feelings. Hopefully, Sami realizes EJ is the one for her and does the chasing this time. It won't be easy for her after EJ walked in on whateverthefuckthatisupposedtobe. She'll have to work for it. Fingers crossed! :wub:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

So let's see, this show has a couple like EJami with a chemistry that no one comes near, and they think that I as a viewer want to see non-chemistry boring couple like Safe? ARE these clowns for real? and have they understood that it's the entertainment industry they are in?

camera shy

Well I want to see EJ end up with someone who really loves him and is her first choice and clearly that's not Sami.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

its so ridiculous i find it hilarious :teehee:

was not just last month when lucas was walk in on ej and sami hugging now ej is walk in on safe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply