Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of Sept 3rd; *updated 8/29*
Topic Started: Aug 22 2012, 07:47 PM (50,150 Views)
NicGil

Hopeless_Dreamer
Aug 22 2012, 08:15 PM
Mirage75
Aug 22 2012, 08:07 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Aug 22 2012, 07:59 PM
Wake me up when the beast obsessed schmoopy version of Ej leaves the building. Thanks to Sami he's become unwatchable. :shame:
EJ really looks like a pathetic idiot chasing after that beast once again. Any man chasing after that woman are idiots.
Completely agree. It would be more believable if she was doing the chasing, but as long as AS controls things behind the scenes all the men in that age group will look like idiots. I'm just tired of it all. :shame:
If they really wanted to go with ejami, I wish they would have had Sami chasing after EJ. Something that hasn't been done before instead of the same old boring storyline. I guess we are stuck with weak pathetic EJ now and probably the rest of Sami's men. So frustrating.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Mirage75
Hopeless_Dreamer
Wake me up when the beast obsessed schmoopy version of Ej leaves the building. Thanks to Sami he's become unwatchable. :shame:
EJ really looks like a pathetic idiot chasing after that beast once again. Any man chasing after that woman are idiots.
Completely agree. It would be more believable if she was doing the chasing, but as long as AS controls things behind the scenes all the men in that age group will look like idiots. I'm just tired of it all. :shame:
Considering she chased his hot ass for a straight week then insisted SHE go on the lam with HIM, I'm okay with him taking a turn to chase back. ;)

It's only fair.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

So I guess Abbys not thrilled with Nicole as her roomie in casa Horton?

Oh EJ....what's next chex mix? I expect the fishing hat by next month. :shame:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

michelle
Aug 22 2012, 08:22 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Mirage75
Hopeless_Dreamer
Considering she chased his hot ass for a straight week then insisted SHE go on the lam with HIM, I'm okay with him taking a turn to chase back. ;)

It's only fair.
I don't care who does the chasing I just want ejami. :) . can't wait to see EJ woo his Samantha :cheer: :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

michr544125
Aug 22 2012, 08:12 PM
Sami offers Gabi A Helping Hand-So let me guess. Either Sami will be rewritten to not like Sonny when she loved him with the old writing or she now won't accept that Will is gay and wants him back with Gabi? Or does Gabi try and make Sonny look bad in Sami's eyes so gets Sami to help keep Will and Sonny apart? I despise Gabi because I know that is where this is headed from the sounds of this spoiler.
Come' on! Sami is an expert in a lot of things. Helping Gabi could range from teaching her:

-Shooting 101
-Cheating 101
-Shouting 101
-Blackmailing 101
-Pretend to Fight 101
-Blame Others 101
-Overreact 101
-Scared of falling from a 2 feet tall platform 101
-Yell at Mama 101
-Crack-ho Flashbacking 101
-Grief Sex 101
-Couch Sex 101
-Pretend to be a good mama 101
-Me Me Me 101
Edited by Aldo, Aug 22 2012, 08:29 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

peaches179
Ej_SamiFF
Aug 22 2012, 07:47 PM
- And Brady informs Kate that hes giving her a promotion

I'm seeing a Brady and Kate pairing. :o It's not like she hasn't been through the family before.
I'm thinking this spoiler is just so Kate can be president of MadWorld so she is going toe-to-toe with Sami as president of CW.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I wouldnt buy any beauty products from Sami...LOL. That's so laughable. Has she even mentioned CW since she abandoned her kids?

(Actually Kate's makeup is scary too...LOL) I wouldnt mine seeing Brady and Kate use each other in the bedroom. At least it'll be something different then the other washed up stories theyre telling.
Edited by Liz<3Days, Aug 22 2012, 08:44 PM.

camera shy

Even with that spoiler about EJ wanting Sami back, it seems like to me all roads are leading to straight back to Safe with Sami all of a sudden in Gabby's orbit which is of course Rafe's orbit. Safe are so going to be raising Gabby's baby.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

camera shy
Aug 22 2012, 08:44 PM
Even with that spoiler about EJ wanting Sami back, it seems like to me all roads are leading to straight back to Safe with Sami all of a sudden in Gabby's orbit which is of course Rafe's orbit. Safe are so going to be raising Gabby's baby.
Yep. I bet Sami tells Gabi to move in her apartment. That way Rafe will be showing up LOT O TIMES. Then they'll be flashbacks of their SAFE love. Already we have Beast playing EJ by pushing him away "for the kids." LOL...yeah right...fool EJ believes it.

peaches179

tomsawyer
Aug 22 2012, 08:31 PM
peaches179
Ej_SamiFF
- And Brady informs Kate that hes giving her a promotion

I'm seeing a Brady and Kate pairing. :o It's not like she hasn't been through the family before.
I'm thinking this spoiler is just so Kate can be president of MadWorld so she is going toe-to-toe with Sami as president of CW.

Well, if that's the case, I hope Stefano gives CW to Kristen to run. Now that could be a pretty interesting storyline.

Crazy4Ejole

WTH when did EJ ever have Sami to want her back? SMDH I hope Lorraine can make this crap better.

Crazy4Ejole

Aldo
Aug 22 2012, 08:27 PM
michr544125
Sami offers Gabi A Helping Hand-So let me guess. Either Sami will be rewritten to not like Sonny when she loved him with the old writing or she now won't accept that Will is gay and wants him back with Gabi? Or does Gabi try and make Sonny look bad in Sami's eyes so gets Sami to help keep Will and Sonny apart? I despise Gabi because I know that is where this is headed from the sounds of this spoiler.
Come' on! Sami is an expert in a lot of things. Helping Gabi could range from teaching her:

-Shooting 101
-Cheating 101
-Shouting 101
-Blackmailing 101
-Pretend to Fight 101
-Blame Others 101
-Overreact 101
-Scared of falling from a 2 feet tall platform 101
-Yell at Mama 101
-Crack-ho Flashbacking 101
-Grief Sex 101
-Couch Sex 101
-Pretend to be a good mama 101
-Me Me Me 101
Lol and don't forget selling babies, how to change a paternity test, raping a guy and LOTS of other stuff. Sadly that's when I actually loved Sami when she was at worse.

vettejb

Ej_SamiFF
Aug 22 2012, 08:25 PM
michelle
Aug 22 2012, 08:22 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Mirage75

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

It's only fair.
I don't care who does the chasing I just want ejami. :) . can't wait to see EJ woo his Samantha :cheer: :wub:
Surely, you can't think it will be easy now that Rafe is back in the picture.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Pathetic EJ is back chasing a woman that don't love him back. I am not surprised!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:yawnz:

Carmi

Ej_SamiFF
- EJ desperately wants to win Sami back
I'm not even going to waste my breath trying to shit on this.

:flipoff:

Harmony233

I haven't watched in forever but i EJ still in the dark about nicole being pregnant with his baby does he still think its rafes

Mason
Member Avatar

How many days until October 11th?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Well, these aren't very exciting.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Aug 22 2012, 09:20 PM
I haven't watched in forever but i EJ still in the dark about nicole being pregnant with his baby does he still think its rafes
He has always thought the baby is his but does nothing to prove otherwise. (Well, until he gets dumped by Sami and he starts noticing HEY, I havent talked to Nicole and my baby in a while...let me do that now...)

:flipoff: DAYS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply