Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of Sept 3rd; *updated 8/29*
Topic Started: Aug 22 2012, 07:47 PM (49,858 Views)
Lady Evol

michr544125
Aug 22 2012, 08:12 PM
Sami offers Gabi A Helping Hand-So let me guess. Either Sami will be rewritten to not like Sonny when she loved him with the old writing or she now won't accept that Will is gay and wants him back with Gabi? Or does Gabi try and make Sonny look bad in Sami's eyes so gets Sami to help keep Will and Sonny apart? I despise Gabi because I know that is where this is headed from the sounds of this spoiler.
I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with will or sonny... Gabi is Rafe's sister, if she needed help I'm sure Sami would be there. And if anyone understands crazy screwed up actions trying to get someone else's man, it's Sami!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 22 2012, 09:21 PM
How many days until October 11th?
49 long days to be exact.. :(

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

As much as I love EJami I would have much preferred their spoiler have their names reversed. :-/

I'm curious to see this dramatic conflict Daniel has with his Nick's family.

And as much as I think 99% of us are already dead certain Gabi is pregnant - it seems to be a wee bit premature for Sami to be reaching out to her.

Star784
Member Avatar

The only thing I like about these spoilers lately is that I see new and more interactions with different characters which MarDar failed miserably at.....

Joshua
Member Avatar

cyndabell
Aug 22 2012, 07:52 PM
Sonny is just SO nice! Why is he trying to make amends with the bully who hates him?
Seriously. I love Sonny, but I wish he was written with more of an edge. I have a feeling this story with T is going to head into "after-school special" territory and there's only so much of that I can take.

Carmi

Star784
Aug 22 2012, 09:33 PM
The only thing I like about these spoilers lately is that I see new and more interactions with different characters which MarDar failed miserably at.....
Me too. MarDar did do a good job with that at the beginning of their run. Now it just seems so "Higley": everyone in isolated bubbles.

Deleted User
Deleted User

michelle
Aug 22 2012, 08:22 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Aug 22 2012, 08:15 PM
Mirage75
Aug 22 2012, 08:07 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Aug 22 2012, 07:59 PM
Wake me up when the beast obsessed schmoopy version of Ej leaves the building. Thanks to Sami he's become unwatchable. :shame:
EJ really looks like a pathetic idiot chasing after that beast once again. Any man chasing after that woman are idiots.
Completely agree. It would be more believable if she was doing the chasing, but as long as AS controls things behind the scenes all the men in that age group will look like idiots. I'm just tired of it all. :shame:
Considering she chased his hot ass for a straight week then insisted SHE go on the lam with HIM, I'm okay with him taking a turn to chase back. ;)

It's only fair.
With Tomlin back in the house it's only a matter of time before Sami dumps Ej for Rafe again. Ej and James deserve better. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

granolagirl:

I love your banner, is that Stockholm-2?

When the show was worth watching and the stories were very good.

Kyan

I hope Nick is living in the Horton House. Jennifer has no right to hog it up all to herself and hopefully it will keep the orange fungus outside its walls.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I love Ejami but I really hope we don't see Ej begging for her to return, Let her chase him!
Edited by JamesScott_19, Aug 23 2012, 09:39 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kyan
Aug 22 2012, 10:48 PM
I hope Nick is living in the Horton House. Jennifer has no right to hog it up all to herself and hopefully it will keep the orange fungus outside its walls.
LOL=orange fungus.

What happened to Maggie's house? I know she moved into the K mansion. Maybe they rebuilt Maggie's kitchen?

Vicky4Mimi

Quote:

- EJ desperately wants to win Sami back

That is so messed up.
As long as Rafe and/or Lucas are interested in Sami, Ej might as well hang it up. I guess we can't be hearing too much about Nicole going nutso if her husband is doing THE SAME THING!!
How much longer till they reunite??

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Why do they think we want to watch this version of Ej? Give the guy his edge back! Make him nefarious, up to no good, smug villain that sits back with a devilish grin as the people of Salem scramble always a step behind. This romanticized man-in-love holding bouquets of daisies version is such a bore! Put your heads together writers and give him something splendidly wicked to be involved in rather than keeping him relentlessly tethered to Sami as his only story option. Ugh!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Aug 22 2012, 11:03 PM
Why do they think we want to watch this version of Ej? Give the guy his edge back! Make him nefarious, up to no good, smug villain that sits back with a devilish grin as the people of Salem scramble always a step behind. This romanticized man-in-love holding bouquets of daisies version is such a bore! Put your heads together writers and give him something splendidly wicked to be involved in rather than keeping him relentlessly tethered to Sami as his only story option. Ugh!

Thats the only way TomSell writes him when he's with Sami. They view Sami as the heroine. Look at the spoilers; she's "thinking" of her kids. I bet we get people saying what a great mom she is. They are putting her back with the good guy, Rafe. But who gets dumped on time and time again, EJ.

This time he rejects Steffy. How long will that last...well, probably as long as the next sweeps period. We'll be seeing EJ having to scratch that DiMera itch. Keeping things from Sami. Sami in turn, will be fantasizing about Rafe, dreaming, having flashbacks of how great her life was with Rafe. It's already happening. Then she finds out EJ he been sticking his hands in the DiMera cookie jar, and "here we go again," with the screeching, followed by the "I hate DiMeras speech/YOU LIED," then Rafe bursts in the door to save her from big, bad EJ...now DIMERA.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Harmony233
Aug 22 2012, 09:20 PM
I haven't watched in forever but i EJ still in the dark about nicole being pregnant with his baby does he still think its rafes
Ej never doubted that the baby is his, he never did believe that it was Rafe's.

concerned
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Aug 22 2012, 11:03 PM

They looked like Daffodils to me ..... does that make a difference?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Ah. So Nick exists as Daniel/Jen tension, perhaps. Whatever.

I think it makes sense for Sami to help Gabi out. Sami was Gabi, pretty much. Only she was way more entertaining, and she didn't indirectly blow up the town killing people (did 5 die? whatever happened with that rumor?).

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

The writing is on the wall and GT is pathetic idiot who writes this drivel that EJ desperately wants to win SAMI back??? It's all about that he wants to have Safe, the most useless pair in Days ever!!! I have no interest to see a character like EJ thrown in front of a bus again for a writer's agenda.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Why is it so hard for Tomlin/Whitesell/Hackley to realize that Sami is an annoying, selfish bitch! She is not a prize. She needs to be fighting to win her man. No man should be fighting for Sami, let alone three different men. EJ shouldn't be some love struck, romantic. EJ should be a bad ass who gets what he wants. It just doesn't make sense. They have these two characters so wrong, its ridiculous. I don't know if they're so terrible at writing for the characters because they focus on them so much or what.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It's all so ludicrous what they are doing to EJ. They did it to Lucas and now it's his turn. Rafe is the only exception, the beastslayer as someone said.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply