Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of Sept 3rd; *updated 8/29*
Topic Started: Aug 22 2012, 07:47 PM (49,861 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Soaptown USA LOOSE LIPS

Rafe and Sami share a few close moments after she is the victim of a purse snatching but when she asks him if he is really the father of Nicole's baby, he lies about it again... Nick is granted parole but one condition of it is that he has to stay in Salem, which doesn't go over well with Melanie and Chad. Chad proposes to Melanie.... Kayla is installed as Chief of Staff at the hospital.... Sonny makes progress in his effort to diffuse .... Lucas looks on as Rafe and EJ get into a slugfest... Nick begins working at the Brady Pub. ....Nicole moves in with Jennifer, now how dumb is this. Have the writers forgotten whose baby Nicole is having?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Oh nice Rafe ej actually fight

Im starting to think they're both in the closet

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I'm assuming if Nick is working at The Brady Pub, then he also lives there now. Pretty stupid. It makes no sense that he isn't living at the Horton House or even Bo and Hope's.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 2 2012, 11:27 AM
Soaptown USA LOOSE LIPS

Rafe and Sami share a few close moments after she is the victim of a purse snatching but when she asks him if he is really the father of Nicole's baby, he lies about it again... Nick is granted parole but one condition of it is that he has to stay in Salem, which doesn't go over well with Melanie and Chad. Chad proposes to Melanie.... Kayla is installed as Chief of Staff at the hospital.... Sonny makes progress in his effort to diffuse .... Lucas looks on as Rafe and EJ get into a slugfest... Nick begins working at the Brady Pub. ....Nicole moves in with Jennifer, now how dumb is this. Have the writers forgotten whose baby Nicole is having?

I love that Lucas looks on as these two morons fight over the same two woman for the millionth time. He must be soo happy to have washed his hands of this. :flipoff:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 2 2012, 11:53 AM
WillFan
Sep 2 2012, 11:27 AM
Soaptown USA LOOSE LIPS

I love that Lucas looks on as these two morons fight over the same two woman for the millionth time. He must be soo happy to have washed his hands of this. :flipoff:
Interesting, so Ejafe gets in a fight presumably since both of them know the other one's plan. This could actually be funny if they camp it up and acknowledge the ridiculousness of the situation ("You're lying abut thinking that I'm not lying!" "Yeah well, you lied first!"), but I doubt they do. I'm wondering if Lucas was really being the master manipulator with his "advice" to EJ, trying to take out both of his competition so he can get the girl. I can't imagine GT actually letting Lucas win, but I'd like it if Lucas is playing both Rafe and EJ.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

tomsawyer
Sep 2 2012, 09:53 AM
ladyofthelake
Sep 2 2012, 09:36 AM
Hmmm, EJ listening to Lucas? Pretty cool stuff! I'd watch just for that. About time they gave Lucas an upper hand on something.
Unfortunately, EJ listened to the "make sure Rafe stays the baby daddy" part of the advice, rather than the "Sami wants whoever she isn't with" part. Lucas is telling him to be a Rules girl and EJ would probably be smart to heed that advice.
Smart? Or ball-less?

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

ladyofthelake
Sep 2 2012, 01:11 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 2 2012, 09:53 AM
ladyofthelake
Sep 2 2012, 09:36 AM
Hmmm, EJ listening to Lucas? Pretty cool stuff! I'd watch just for that. About time they gave Lucas an upper hand on something.
Unfortunately, EJ listened to the "make sure Rafe stays the baby daddy" part of the advice, rather than the "Sami wants whoever she isn't with" part. Lucas is telling him to be a Rules girl and EJ would probably be smart to heed that advice.
Smart? Or ball-less?
Oh, EJ, go fuck a prostitute and get our your frustrations. In the end it will cost you less than what Sami will cost you and you won't have to be stuck with the real whore.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Sep 1 2012, 08:33 PM
JamesScott_19
Sep 1 2012, 08:07 PM
magicsteacher
Sep 1 2012, 08:05 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 1 2012, 07:29 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree. If Sami loves EJ and wants him, then there shouldn't have to be any scheming, manipulating, plotting or whatever you want to call it on his part. It shouldn't matter if Rafe is the daddy of Nicole's baby or not; he shouldn't even figure into this.
If she really loved Rafe, she would'nt have slept with Ej :

I don't see any 'redeeming' parts, Sami switches back and forth :shrug:
My point is that Rafe has never had to deceive or lie to Sami or think up some plot to be with her or get her to love him. Ej always pulls some shit to try and get Sami, and it never turns out well. If Sami loves EJ, then she would be with him freely without him having to trick her to keep her from another man.
Okay the point is she slept with Ej married to Rafe, not following you :shrug:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, so I like Nick, but having him stay in Salem as a condition of his parole? I mean, dont they have some "stay away from their victims" law? Why would the court stipulate that. (I know its for the plot...but its a pretty dumb reason. He could of just said he wants to stay in Salem because of his family.)

NikiLani
Member Avatar

TomSell continues to mince and dice EJ's English balls, soon he will grind them to dust!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Am I the only one that feels nothing at all between Abby and Cameron????? They really need to learn how to hire the right person. He just is so bland and dull and bores me to tears. When he is having a scene, I think more of him as one of those extras that just happen to get one line of dialogue and move on. Hell, I liked Jake the bartender (I think that was his name) at the pub better than this guy.
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 3 2012, 12:28 AM.

Dakotasmom

Okay, after this spoiler I am wondering if Lucas actually does wind up with Sami. With F*%k Up 1 and F*%k Up 2 lying and fighting and him sitting on the sides refusing to get involved in the fray, he comes across as the superior person. Now, that should make him too good for Sami, but since the writers apparently view her as some kind of prize perhaps he wins?

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Goodness. Poor Sami. She was mugged a few weeks ago and tended to by Lucas. She almost fell to her death during the explosion and was saved by EJ. She'll be a victim of a purse snatching and be rescued by Rafe.

It really is horrible writing - how about the girl spend a few weeks alone fighting for her job and dealing with Kate - instead of being the perpetual panting "damsel in distress" needing rescuing by one of her three men. Grrr.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ashtonion
Sep 3 2012, 12:28 AM
Am I the only one that feels nothing at all between Abby and Cameron????? They really need to learn how to hire the right person. He just is so bland and dull and bores me to tears. When he is having a scene, I think more of him as one of those extras that just happen to get one line of dialogue and move on. Hell, I liked Jake the bartender (I think that was his name) at the pub better than this guy.
You know, they had some pretty good day players on Days back in the day. (wait, that's redundant). But you know what I mean!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ashtonion
Sep 3 2012, 12:28 AM
IA. I've tried to get into him. I missed his initial scenes and he's not had much to do since I started watching but I can't get into his character at all.

shellyj

i think the bartender was pete

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 9-4-12
http://youtu.be/c9jkQi1lLxI

Lanemack
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 3 2012, 06:48 PM
Days Preview 9-4-12
http://youtu.be/c9jkQi1lLxI
Wow. Gabi looks gorgeous.

Lil
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Sep 2 2012, 11:34 AM
Oh nice Rafe ej actually fight

Im starting to think they're both in the closet
is EJ going to flick blood on him again? lol

Lil
Member Avatar

LMFAO @ OldGabi being in the preview pics!!! that is the greatest!! LOL And yet, Gabi's getting all the s/l's in that age group! Hahahahahahahaha Oh, and btw, DAYS, I actually liked THAT Gabi better. At least she was more interesting than a block of wood!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply