Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
COMA; A&E Two Night Movie Event
Topic Started: Aug 23 2012, 01:59 AM (680 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Is anybody looking at this two day movie? It caught my eye because of Ellen Burstyn also (Six Feet Under) Lauren Ambrose and the incomparable James Woods.

Quote:

A & E Announces Two Night ‘Coma’ Event Labor Day Weekend

What is The Coma Conspiracy?

RICHARD DREYFUSS, ELLEN BURSTYN, JAMES WOODS, GEENA DAVIS, LAUREN AMBROSE AND STEVEN PASQUALE STAR IN A&E NETWORK’S FOUR-HOUR EPIC MINI SERIES ‘COMA‘

MEDICAL THRILLER FROM RIDLEY AND TONY SCOTT TO PREMIERE LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2012

Richard Dreyfuss, Ellen Burstyn, James Woods, Geena Davis, Lauren Ambrose (“Six Feet Under”) and Steven Pasquale (“Rescue Me”) are set to star in A&E Network’s four-hour epic mini series “Coma.” The medical thriller from Ridley Scott and Tony Scott and directed by Emmy winner Mikail Salomon (“Band of Brothers”) is a modern day retelling of the bestselling novel by Robin Cook and film by Michael Crichton. The two-night event from Sony Pictures Television “Coma”premieres Labor Day Weekend 2012.

TvFilmNews.Com

http://www.facebook.com/ComaAETV
Edited by lightandday, Aug 23 2012, 02:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, I may very well have to watch this. I LOVE the original movie (I actually own it on DVD) starring Michael Douglas & Genvieve Boujould (or however you spell it) with Richard Widmark (and a memorable appearance by Tom Sellack between Y&R & Magnum PI).

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I saw the promo for it yesterday and I was hooked. This is basically a casting wet dream. There's no way I'm missing it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Matt
Aug 23 2012, 07:33 AM
Oh, I may very well have to watch this. I LOVE the original movie (I actually own it on DVD) starring Michael Douglas & Genvieve Boujould (or however you spell it) with Richard Widmark (and a memorable appearance by Tom Sellack between Y&R & Magnum PI).
Okay Matt now your gonna make me go on a Netflix hunt to see the original movie. :D

Coma definitely getting buzz HP wrote about it today. HuffingtonPostOn A&E'Coma'

Bremol
Member Avatar

Saw the preview the other night. Will definitely be checking this out, although since I have shows that I watch both those nights, I'll record and watch after both parts have aired.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply