Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Ronan Protects Phyllis
Topic Started: Aug 23 2012, 09:57 AM (2,348 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

According to the latest issue of SOD,Next week Phyllis notices a dark stain on her rug. She orders Kevin to remove it. Ronan arrives with a search warrant but can't find anything to indicate Tim had been at Phyllis' place. But he continues question Phyllis and she breaks down and tells Ronan what happened with Tim. Kevin arrives and reports two policemen caught him trying to hide the rug. Ronan leaves to see what he can do to protect Phyllis. The rug is tested and the stain is wine so Phyllis and Kevin are off the hook in that regard. But the landlady gives a description of the "encyclopedia" salesman that lead the police to Kevin and Michael has to call him in for questioning.

Telboards
Edited by Daytime, Aug 23 2012, 10:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

This is so stupid. There are real murderers out there and the cops and Michael know that the body was just moved and not murdered. Why are they throwing so much into this? And Kevin could screw up a one car funeral. He's the last person Red should be counting on for help. What will they charge Kevin WITH, impersonating an encyclopedia salesman? They know even the moving the body/obstruction case would be circumstantial. If they thought Tim had been murdered, it would be a different ball game.

LPS
Member Avatar

Why is Ronan on this show? He's nothing but a lame lapdog. Old Ronan would have locked the bitch up.

This entire plot is stupid. They just need to end it. It seems like this storyline has been going on for ages.
Edited by LPS, Aug 23 2012, 11:50 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Yes MAB, we get it. Phyllis could do everything wrong in the world and still get away with it. The plot is old..

Queen B
Member Avatar

Come on Phyllis, cheat on your husband with Ronan. We know you want to. the dirty whore..

cgoff
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 23 2012, 12:01 PM
Come on Phyllis, cheat on your husband with Ronan. We know you want to. the dirty whore..
naw, that is Sharon's talent! she has committed adultery on all her husbands!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
LOL. She wants Ronan so bad the nasty tramp. Probably on the dumpster, that is the only thing that she's good for.
Edited by Shick, Aug 23 2012, 12:19 PM.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

It's very ironic and sad to me that Ronan appeared in GC to bust Dirty Cops and it looks now like he has become one. And for what? Stank ass Tranny Granny?
Puhleeeze. She hasn't been sexy since 1990. When she was a boy.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

This is the same Ronan who wanted to make sure he did everything by the book when it came to Paul yet we're supposed to believe he would cover up and protect Phyllis because she was a good lay? Um ok.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm not really into Ronan and Phyllis as a couple but I would be interested in Nina getting in the mix if it were to happen. Nina should be giving Phyllis a good talking to

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 25 2012, 03:05 PM
I'm not really into Ronan and Phyllis as a couple but I would be interested in Nina getting in the mix if it were to happen. Nina should be giving Phyllis a good talking to
LOL Nina should be giving Phallus a frying pan upside the head.

cgoff
Member Avatar

frigid Nina needs to stay the hell out of Ronan's life, he has no need for her input!

all Ronan is doing all up in Phyllis's life is getting Neanderthal man Nick all pissy over some man with his woman!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Aug 23 2012, 11:44 AM
Why is Ronan on this show? He's nothing but a lame lapdog. Old Ronan would have locked the bitch up.

This entire plot is stupid. They just need to end it. It seems like this storyline has been going on for ages.
As we can see from the way the character has been pure SUCK all that MAB told him upon his recent return was of load bull dookie and I hate this because JB is a great actor hell we all saw it now he just looks like his suits are too tight and keeps fucking with the wrong hair color...Just Shameful :hmmph:

LPS
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 25 2012, 03:05 PM
Knowing MAB's track record she would fuck it up and Nina would end up dead. Plus, I don't need anymore characters in the Phyllis suckage.

JB said he doesn't think the writers know what to do with him, lol. Then why bring him on? Phonan's boring, IMO.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 23 2012, 12:19 PM
Queen B
LOL. She wants Ronan so bad the nasty tramp. Probably on the dumpster, that is the only thing that she's good for.
I haven't seen any indication that she wants to be screwing Ronan, Ronan otoh, has that sad eyed bassett hound look going on.
Ronan is nuts to be risking his job for this mess, I bet he tells mikey everything, otherwise, he's just stupid.

soapflake02

cgoff
Aug 23 2012, 12:17 PM
Queen B
naw, that is Sharon's talent! she has committed adultery on all her husbands!
hello nick cheated on both sharon and Phyllis.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

It's a toss up who is the bigger cheater, Sharon or Phyllis. Safe to say they are both adulterous bitches that always find their tit in a wringer over something. :'(

Queen B
Member Avatar

In real life a cute man like Ronan would not touch ugly Phyllis with a 10 foot pole, ok and MS stop trying to be cute when your in scenes with Ronan you don't look young you look like a haggared stripper at a dirty old man bar that's been doing coke for 20 yrs

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

JUST ENDLESS PUKE! how many men will get thrown under the bus to save phyllis ass?! enough! nick is whipped as it is i dont want my ronan to sink even low to protect the bitch. FUCK

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Those marks on Sharon's chest and arms, they aren't moles.
They are scars from men touching her with a 10 ft. pole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply