Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Frank Valentini explains Duke's return!
Topic Started: Aug 27 2012, 09:06 PM (1,542 Views)
Ellie

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Valentini-1052417.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am surprised they were able to keep it a secret lol.

happy
Member Avatar

Why does FV think Anna/Luke romance is popular? I've ony read a negative reaction. That's how I feel, anyway. Anna and Luke. :puke:

Sooooo wish the triangle was Duke/Anna/Robert!!! I'm sick of everyone being in love with Luke. He's a deutsch bag. He killed Felicia's character. Disgusted to hear that Felicia cheated on Mac with Luke. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

Anna must be out of her mind with grief to hook up with Luke. And I do NOT to wait 5 weeks to see Duke again!! This is the problem with the new team at GH - lack of consistency!! I will get excited about a story line I read in the boards, put the show on DVR, and the cool story line is dropped!

There are some gold nuggets in the show. But there is also a lot of shit like DID, Carly/Johnny, new Kristina and Trey, reality mob princess show, etc. this show won't raise ratings without some freaking consistency!

:soapbox:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Carlivati is the KING of character assassination. Thanks for ruining another one!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

They had better have Duke holding Robin for her own safety or something because the old Duke Lavery would never hurt Robin who he adored or do something like this to Anna. I can only guess that he's actually keeping Robin safe from the mob or something.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great move by Valentini and Carlivati. This is how you run a show. An opportunity lands in your lap and you take it!

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Great job Ron and Frank!!!

Wowza!
What an amazing and exciting secret.

I was sooooooooo hoping GH would grab up Ian.
Days was so stupid for letting him go.

I just know I'm going to love this storyline!
:)

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Poor GH!! I'm just so thrilled he's not on DAYS anymore! :hail: He makes my skin crawl.

Thanks, Daytime! Best news ever! :laugh:
Edited by Dorothy595, Aug 29 2012, 04:14 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

I thought he was excellent as Ian on days. Days loss is GH's gain.
TFP

engrady pind

I like Luke with Anna! She can challenge him to think about something other than money all the time. Luke was quite funny with Tracy, but for goodness sake, how much of Tracy spewing acid about HER money are we supposed to put up with? BTW, I like Tracy with Joe Jr. even knowing that she is going to hit the ceiling when she finds out who he is. He is going to get an acid bath -- if he doesn't die first. I think Tracy losing her heart to Joe Jr. and then losing him would make an emotionally charged story for both of these characters. After being married to Anthony Z. Tracy does deserve a modicum of happiness.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply