Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Steve Burton Quits General Hospital
Topic Started: Aug 28 2012, 08:41 AM (2,713 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Steve-Burton-Quits-General-Hospital-1052432.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

reagon

Finally hurray!!!!!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Good for him!

He's so going to land at Y & R! LOL ;)

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

(Runs to Television Without Pity, 'cause you know a ticker tape parade is goin' on right now!)

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Okay Maurice Benard, your move!

spiderweb55
Member Avatar

:rockon: :chee: :hail: :cheer: :cheers: :cart:

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

LOL, Spider.....at another website they were playing the Hallelujah song.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

YIPEE!!!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Aug 28 2012, 09:30 AM
Okay Maurice Benard, your move!
Oh if wishing only made it so. Two for the price of one would be amazing!!!!

:wave:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

What's up with soap stars and Tennessee?

This is going to leave a big hole on GH, but the show will certainly survive without Jason. That's the problem when you center a whole show around a few characters. When one of them decides to leave, you're left with people thinking the world is going to end. This is an ensemble type show. Valentini and Carlivati are doing a fantastic job at balancing the cast. With them in charge, I don't think there will be much a problem once Jason's gone. Had Guza still been around, there would be problems.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Congrats GH Fans.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazy4Ejole

He'll be on Y&R by the end of the year.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

And Liason fans get screwed over again! :frownie: :huh1: I'm happy for SBu, I understand wanting to spend time with family and try something else, but I almost wish RC/FV had never resurrected Liason. Because then I wouldn't care. Well, I'll enjoy Liason for as long as I have them. Then it's Adios GH for me. Especially if they have Jasam find their baby and be all in love when Jason leaves or is killed off or what ever. :puke:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 28 2012, 10:49 AM
What's up with soap stars and Tennessee?

This is going to leave a big hole on GH, but the show will certainly survive without Jason. That's the problem when you center a whole show around a few characters. When one of them decides to leave, you're left with people thinking the world is going to end. This is an ensemble type show. Valentini and Carlivati are doing a fantastic job at balancing the cast. With them in charge, I don't think there will be much a problem once Jason's gone. Had Guza still been around, there would be problems.
I thought the same thing as I watched yesterday--I think it's so much better balanced and it makes for a much better show than having Sonny, Jason and Carly on 8 days a week. I really think that the show will only get better. The only thing, I will say, is this, I'm thinking we may never see LC again since he's leaving. Really not much for Monica to do unless they put her in a whole new storyline or bring Alan back from the dead.

Boy, the changes in the soap world in the past month! WOW!

titan1978
Member Avatar

The show is in a better place to handle this loss now than it was even a year ago. Give Patrick more to do and bring on a great Lucky and the show will go on!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

When Jason goes they better not put Patrick near Liz....eww. Liz deserves so much better.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I don't Liza anywhere near my Patrick. I want Robin to come back and reunite with him. Liz can have someone else. I don't mind their friendship, but that's it.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Wish him all the luck.

Nate
Member Avatar

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

aw i probably won't watch gh anymore since he leaving gh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply