Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with Eric Braeden
Topic Started: Aug 29 2012, 04:27 PM (5,349 Views)
Ellie

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-eric-braeden-chats-on-sharonvictor-10000-episodes-big-names-stepping-away-from-daytime/2012/08/29/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Just...DIED!

bygnedys

E.B. is good with his fists, N.B. better watch out!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wow! :omg:

Eric is calling out some peeps huh? lol

somersetfan
Member Avatar

LOL he is just beyond words. I keep picturing EB screaming I WILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU GOT THAT!!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

What bull shit on Twitter involving colleagues was he talking about? I was out of the loop for awhile.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Me too! I don't know what he ment by that.

The last part was hilarious though

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

The "bastard" could be Michael Logan who talked about EB "whining". It's more fun to think it@s NB though.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 29 2012, 04:59 PM
What bull shit on Twitter involving colleagues was he talking about? I was out of the loop for awhile.
I think he was referring to Sharon Case's twitter rants about Shictor... I'm guessing "the bastard" is Nelson Branco..lol

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

EB needs to sit the fuck down. Did he really think Sharon Case wanted to kiss his 70 year old ass?! NO FUCKING WAY! Not to mention that Victor was Sharon's former father in law... Sharon should have been MORE vocal on her displeasure.

Shick
Member Avatar

So EB wanted Shictor to happen years ago? Gross.

Queen B
Member Avatar

He better not be talking about SC. His spoiled ass should consider that Sharon Case, who played Sharon Collins for 18 years doesn't particularly like that her character has been trashed to no end and is forced to smooch her ex father in law. Maybe he should put himself in her shoes

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 29 2012, 05:20 PM
So EB wanted Shictor to happen years ago? Gross.
There was always a little subtext going on there before that kiss and her running away. I think Victor was always impressed by Sharon and intrigued after. She went to him to pay for her mother's surgery. And she seemed to respect him more than anyone else. But it is gross especially now.

bygnedys

Well, a year or so ago, E.B. did a video interview and during the interview the reporter assumed that because he had worked with Josh Morrow so long and he played his son on the show that they were friends. E.B. told interviewer that he just worked with him and implied there was no personal feelings for anyone on the set. He has always praised M.M. though, I think he favors him over J.M.

I guess S.C. can join J.M. in the E.B. doesn't care for you corner.

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 29 2012, 05:30 PM
He better not be talking about SC. His spoiled ass should consider that Sharon Case, who played Sharon Collins for 18 years doesn't particularly like that her character has been trashed to no end and is forced to smooch her ex father in law. Maybe he should put himself in her shoes
I think that's the major problem with Shictor for me. It's not so much the age difference (although it's obvious), but it's that she's a MAJOR character with a history. I was able to root for Victor/Sabrina in 2008 because she was a newbie. Although the age difference was there, I overlooked it a bit and followed their love story. But Sharon is not Sabrina. She is a legacy character on Y&R and Sharon Case had every right to be pissed.

Shick
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Aug 29 2012, 05:33 PM
Well, a year or so ago, E.B. did a video interview and during the interview the reporter assumed that because he had worked with Josh Morrow so long and he played his son on the show that they were friends. E.B. told interviewer that he just worked with him and implied there was no personal feelings for anyone on the set. He has always praised M.M. though, I think he favors him over J.M.

I guess S.C. can join J.M. in the E.B. doesn't care for you corner.
Interesting you bring up JM, Cause I read something regarding his relationship with EB. During the Q&A at the Paley Center last week for Y&R 10,000th episode celebration, EB answered a fan question and according to someone at the event, JM was rolling his eyes at his response. Maybe there is something there as well..

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Ain't no fool like an old fool.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Wouldn't surprise me at all. It may not be anything personal but I'm sure many cast members are sick of seeing Victor winning all the time and EB getting special treatment.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Also, JM might be a tad jealous that EB gets to work with all the pretty ladies and JM is stuck with MS ;)

bygnedys

I think the actors are racketing up, Sharon said in recent interview that Victor needs to lose sometimes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply