Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe get closer; Airs week of Sept 3rd
Topic Started: Aug 30 2012, 11:02 AM (6,376 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article on Sami and Rafe.

EJ questions Sami about where they stand. Sami says she has feelings for him but can't promise anything. EJ says he'll get the charges against her dropped, but Sami says no.

Sami's lawyer suggests she get Rafe to say she was cooperative during her arrest. Sami and Rafe then discuss what happened to Gabi in the tunnels. Rafe is touched that Sami is concerned about Gabi. Galen Gering says that time has healed their wounds. But then when Sami's lawyer shows up, Rafe thinks that Sami is manipulating him. Sami tries to tell Rafe he's wrong, but then her purse is stolen. Rafe comes to her rescue, and Sami ends up falling to the ground with him. Gering says that Sami and Rafe have always had an attraction, but other emotions have gotten in the way. However, now they find themselves in each other's arms.

The thief is caught, but Sami has to go to the hospital because she's injured. When Sami and Rafe are alone, Sami asks him if he's really the father of Nicole's baby. He lies and says yes.

Later in the week, Sami and Rafe have another "emotional encounter". Gering says that Rafe has been pushing Sami away because he doesn't want to get hurt again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

So he's still lying about being Nicole's baby daddy. That's all I needed to know.
TFP

lene
Member Avatar

SPARE ME THIS SHIT PLEASE. Galen can't act. These two have zero chemistry. I swear, another round of this fail might make me stop watching.

anya
Member Avatar

lene
Aug 30 2012, 11:19 AM
SPARE ME THIS SHIT PLEASE. Galen can't act. These two have zero chemistry. I swear, another round of this fail might make me stop watching.
Um, THIS!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Wait, so Gary Tomlin is back and Safe are "growing closer" again? WOW, I am just stunned by this development that we all knew was coming. :eyeroll:

justforfun

I was such a big fan of SAFE but this is too soon.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

lene
I think Galen is a very talented actor actually. And Sami and Rafe have tons of chemistry from where I'm sitting.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Happy that Safe are on the road to recovery. But why does Ej always have to be the interloper? I thought this was resolved in 2010 with a bullet to the brain. I really want to like him, but this shit is getting old. He needs to go find his exwife who is pregnant with his baby and at least try to call a truce. Sami has enough men and pussywhipped Ej just sucks!

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Wow this sucks. I got like 5 seconds of Ejami before Rafe and his wonder nugget started rescuing Sami? I wasn't asking for forever but a couple of weeks woulda been nice. Tomsell blows!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

:puke:

mirabella

I am looking forward to the Safe scenes this week. Galen and Ali have tons of chemistry and I love them together as Sami and Rafe. Safe is the kind of love story that Days has always done best.

Thanks for posting.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

That's all.

camera shy

It makes far more sense that Sami would be in love with a man who's been nothing but wonderful to her than EJ who seems to live to torment her and her family.

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

Snore fest coming back together is real bad idea!!!

Star784
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: :puke:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Quote:

and Sami ends up falling to the ground with him

Awww...I remember all those times when I fell to the ground and landed on top of someone and feelings came rushing in but we tried to hide it because of circumstances and then we just exchanged meaningful looks for awhile until we fell again or it was cold or a kid got sick or something and we couldn't fight our attraction anymore. Well, at least until finding out that my gay son got their sister pregnant and now I'm going to be a grandparent and they'd be, um, a step-grandparent/uncle. Something like that.

Anyway, these creative touches of realism really make the show enjoyable.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

lene
Yes, .. I agree.

Seriously, I was starting to like Galen.. but that was then. Never again. ^o)

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I am not even going to comment on this one. ^o)

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Baahaha.. Im sorry, but as a former Ejole fan, Im freaking loving this! I hope EJ gets his heart broken. Bastard.

lysie
Member Avatar

Idk if this is on SOD or Days, but I don't understand why they insist on spoiling every single scene. Why not have an article that mentions an incident occurring while safe are interacting and ending the article with some kind of ominous question about whether or not feelings are resurfacing or whatever? As it is, we know they're going to interact, we know why theyre going to say, and we know what's going to happen. Why watch?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply