Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 10th; *updated 9/5*
Topic Started: Aug 30 2012, 09:59 PM (43,096 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Aug 30 2012, 11:22 PM
:offs: Sounds like it took Sami all of 3 Salem Days to change her mind about EJ. So much for Sami putting on the brakes to their relationship. Do the TPTB think the viewers are morons? I wonder if Sami decides to reunite with EJ, because she thinks RAFE is done with her? EJ and Sam 'rekindle' their love, I guess they have sex. Will warning Sami to be careful with her heart? WTF is up with that, I much prefer Will pissed at Sami and wanting her to die alone.
Oh well plus side ... Rafe will be interested in her if she gets pregnant with EJ's spawn again.
Edited by concerned, Aug 30 2012, 11:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Dreamer
Aug 30 2012, 11:22 PM
:offs: Sounds like it took Sami all of 3 Salem Days to change her mind about EJ. So much for Sami putting on the brakes to their relationship. Do the TPTB think the viewers are morons? I wonder if Sami decides to reunite with EJ, because she thinks RAFE is done with her? EJ and Sam 'rekindle' their love, I guess they have sex. Will warning Sami to be careful with her heart? WTF is up with that, I much prefer Will pissed at Sami and wanting her to die alone.
Didn't you know, Sami makes all the men in her life her bitches. This is what I waited since March to deal with? Sami making all the decisions on her love life when all the men in her life should tell her to fuck off. Oh, I see it now, poor star-crossed lovers Safe will be kept apart by big bad EJ who becomes a pathetic excuse for a graveling man and plays dirty games to win back that holy vagina, and Lucas, after being freshly dumped by Sami, stands by her side to protect her from EJ and try to get Safe back together -- how sweet of him. Rafe although knowing Sami is probably banging EJ on her lunch breaks from her fake job will pine day and night over the easy lay he lost and vow to win her back. Oh, God, Sami makes the men in her life so damn sexy, huh?
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 30 2012, 11:33 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yeah, I personally consider that spoiler the same as spoilers from DaysCafe. Might be true...might not. Either way...EJs will always be the second choice when it comes to Sami. She can have Epussy...I'll be rooting for EJ DiMera to come back...I miss him.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

How can this spoiler be any different from what we've seen in the past? I mean where did these people learn how to tell a good story? I need an episode where Lucas, Rafe and EJ all run into each other at a bar getting drunk because of that bitch Sami has dumped them and they all do like that 1980s movie "9 to 5," (Dolly parton, Lily tomlin, jane fonda thinking about killing their sexist creep boss), and they all share how they would kill the Beast in the most creative ways possible and actually show it on screen. Too bad Austin couldn't be there too to share his story of running over that moron. Now that I would pay admission to see. Instead we get 3 hunky good looking men all hung up on a man beast.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 30 2012, 11:42 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

sami is destroying this show seriously. I have always wondered y cant AS just leave days. she could have many other acting gigs. y does she keep on staying on really i wonder.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Sami is destroying the show? It's way past that point.

And Will is now cautioning Sami about reuniting with EJ? Wasn't he EJ's bitch just a few weeks ago? And didn't Will caution Sami and Lucas about reuniting a few months ago? Does that mean that the only relationship Will is going to support will be Safe?

DaysForever
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 30 2012, 11:13 PM
TV Source Spoilers for Week of 9/10:

Rafe acts on his emotions and surprises Sami. EJ and Sami decide to rekindle their love once more. Will cautions his mother to be careful with her heart when she tells him of her plans to reunite with EJ.

ETA: Or what WillFan just posted, LOL.
LOL.

How does this even sound remotely interesting?

This feels like the Sami slut show. Props to the actors who've left this sinking ship before its cancellation.

camera shy

Well we know this EJ/Sami reunion will be short lived, Galen just tweeted a few days ago about all the good Safe stuff coming up and it'll happen long after this Sept 10th spoiler for ejami.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This is truly hilarious. The writing has done a complete 180. We had writers obsessing over ejami, now we have writers obsessing over Safe. The common denominator of these sucky pairs is Sami. Her best is Lumi, too bad there have been writers to obsess over them.

Sami, AS's extensively long tenure has killed the show, all we have is less viewership because people are sick of watching almost every story revolve around her without merit. If NBC is bent on having their 'star' rake in the money, give the woman her own show so this show might have a chance to survive.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 30 2012, 11:28 PM
I'm interested to see Ejami interact as an actual couple. It's strange that they share two kids and have been so involved in each other's lives for six years, but the total time they've spent as a real couple probably totals less than a month.
Me too. If what we have coming for ejami is anything like what we have seen from them recently, I should probably call my cousin to write a few doctor's notes for me. I think I might mysteriously catch the flu in a few weeks. :D

NikiLani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Aug 31 2012, 12:15 AM
Well we know this EJ/Sami reunion will be short lived, Galen just tweeted a few days ago about all the good Safe stuff coming up and it'll happen long after this Sept 10th spoiler for ejami.
Lol, so true.

Vicky4Mimi

Look at it THIS way and it's funny...

OK, Sami and Rafe get interupted when having a serious talk by evil EJ. (remember he is playing dirty here) Rafe was probably on the verge of telling Sami that he is not the father of Nicole's baby. (Maybe that's the suprise he has for her?) but he doesn't get to finish telling her. So Sami leaves thinking he is the father..

So Sami runs to Ej and tells him she wants to rekindle their abusive relationship (or whatever they call it) to spite Rafe.

OK NOW remember back to 2010 when Sami saw Rafe with Nicole, got jealous, and ran back and told Ej she would marry him... Remember how that worked out for him??? Remember the glorious scene with Rafe walking in carrying the CD of EJ's evil secrets into the wedding and stopping the wedding??
Good times, Good times.

I think this is TomSell doing a rerun of that little deal--and I sure hope it's as much fun this time around!
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Aug 31 2012, 12:41 AM.

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Aug 31 2012, 12:39 AM
Look at it THIS way and it's funny...

OK, Sami and Rafe get interupted when having a serious talk by evil EJ. (remember he is playing dirty here) Rafe was probably on the verge of telling Sami that he is not the father of Nicole's baby. (Maybe that's the suprise he has for her?) but he doesn't get to finish telling her. So Sami leaves thinking he is the father..

So Sami runs to Ej and tells him she wants to rekindle their abusive relationship (or whatever they call it) to spite Rafe.

OK NOW remember back to 2010 when Sami saw Rafe with Nicole, got jealous, and ran back and told Ej she would marry him... Remember how that worked out for him??? Remember the glorious scene with Rafe walking in carrying the CD of EJ's evil secrets into the wedding and stopping the wedding??
Good times, Good times.

I think this is TomSell doing a rerun of that little deal--and I sure hope it's as much fun this time around!
At the time in 2010, when Rafe stopped her from marrying EJ, she even threw it in his face, threw it and rubbed it, that the only reason why she was marrying him was because she couldn't have Rafe. Talk about not having any pride in yourself. Honestly, James Scott must like playing the fool, not too long ago he praised Tomlin's work and said MarDar's stuff was pretty much unwatchable. At least under MarDar, they wrote Sami as actually wanting EJ and not settling for him because she couldn't have Rafe. Now he's back to being the dumb, desperate interloper who'll never win.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This is why we are never to believe these actors when they claim the new/old writing team is brilliant, knows the hist...blah blah blah! It's all bull, blowing smoke up where the sun don't shine. This show is dead.

Queen B
Member Avatar

okay writers, we get it! Ms. Piggy and her giant beef curtains are irresistable to all men!

wuuuuuuuuuuuuteva.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'd rather watch two rats fuck then force myself into watching these idiotic men fight over this bitches fat cooter, fer REAL.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Oh look! It's Sami, Rafe, EJ, and Melanie! Monday is must see tv. I'll definitely tune in for this one. :popcorn:

:sarcasm:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Yay ejami decide to rekindle their love :cheer: :wub:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ej_SamiFF
Aug 31 2012, 06:17 AM
Yay ejami decide to rekindle their love :cheer: :wub:
Love? What love? I haven't heard any mention of love between Sami and Ej. I have seen a couple of breathy make out sessions and Sami panting after Ej, but love? You have to have something in order to rekindle it. Ejami hasn't had it. This is just another example of Sami settling for Ej because she feels she can't have the one she really wants, Rafe. Totally a redux of 2010.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Ah, Sami...we all know the only man she's truly wanted is Austin. That's what the Sami Wars spoilers say to me, anyway, 'cause it's fairly obvious neither EJ nor Rafe hold her attention like Austin did. Maybe she should go to Switzerland to be with him.

Can't wait for Melanie and Abby to chat. "Hey girl, I know you just watched your Dad plummet to his death or whatever but, like, can we talk about my possible engagement to your ex-boyfriend?"

These characters are frickin' awesome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply