Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 10th; *updated 9/5*
Topic Started: Aug 30 2012, 09:59 PM (42,901 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Dear Writers,

Can you do me a HUGE favor? Crap or get off the pot! Pick someone for Sami and go with it-- I don't even care who it is--see, I'm not a fan of Sami, EJ, Rafe and any more of her man clan and I just want to you pick one so that the ones that aren't fans of this back and forth that's been going on for YEARS can actually enjoy the ENTIRE show!

K--thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I love rekindling. :P

I'm sure Detective Baby Daddy isn't going anywhere anytime soon, which is very unfortunate for those like me who are beyond sick of him being stuck in seemingly every scene. They must be trying to make up for the week Double G didn't tape. Anyway, he'll be hanging around, waiting for an opportunity to make EJ look bad, because that's pretty much his sole purpose in life.

Unlike 2010, Rafe's the one with the lie. If EJ forces his hand and he chooses to still keep lying, that's on Rafe. And it's pretty crafty on EJ's part.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 31 2012, 06:49 AM
Ej_SamiFF
Aug 31 2012, 06:17 AM
Yay ejami decide to rekindle their love :cheer: :wub:
Love? What love? I haven't heard any mention of love between Sami and Ej. I have seen a couple of breathy make out sessions and Sami panting after Ej, but love? You have to have something in order to rekindle it. Ejami hasn't had it. This is just another example of Sami settling for Ej because she feels she can't have the one she really wants, Rafe. Totally a redux of 2010.
I think it's too soon to tell. So far, this isn't at all like 2010. EJ had a really horrible secret then and Rafe was the knight in shining armor. Sami was having her dreams about Rafe and was not very into EJ for most of the "triangle." This time around, she's being shown to be very into EJ (they kissed more in one episode in the safe house than they did in all of 2010). And Rafe's the one with the secret (a secret that he told Carrie, but won't tell Sami - doubt that will sit well with Sami when she finds out). Sami obviously has feelings for Rafe, but I don't think they've been shown to be any stronger than her feelings for EJ up to this point.

Again, this is Tomlin so I wouldn't put it past him at all to do a redux of 2010, but I'm not seeing it yet. I remain quite skeptical that GT would actually have an Ejami outcome, but I'm at least going to see how this these spoilers play out. I'm hanging around until Kristen's arrival anyway.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 31 2012, 07:28 AM

I'm sure Detective Baby Daddy isn't going anywhere anytime soon, which is very unfortunate for those like me who are beyond sick of him being stuck in seemingly every scene. They must be trying to make up for the week Double G didn't tape. Anyway, he'll be hanging around, waiting for an opportunity to make EJ look bad, because that's pretty much his sole purpose in life.

Unlike 2010, Rafe's the one with the lie. If EJ forces his hand and he chooses to still keep lying, that's on Rafe. And it's pretty crafty on EJ's part.

Well, if the spoilers are true that say Ej has a deceptive plan to keep Sami and Rafe apart and he knows that he is the father of Nicole's baby and lets Sami go on thinking it is Rafe, then how is Ej any better? He isn't.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 31 2012, 07:45 AM
gailwinters

Well, if the spoilers are true that say Ej has a deceptive plan to keep Sami and Rafe apart and he knows that he is the father of Nicole's baby and lets Sami go on thinking it is Rafe, then how is Ej any better? He isn't.
But EJ has said all along that he thinks he's the father. I don't see how anything has changed there.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

EJ is a pussy, Sami is a moron, Rafe is an idiot.....buff said.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Damn writers change their minds about story "direction" so much that I now have a servere case of whiplash. And I don't even care about Sami and her men. I like the characters of Ej, Lucas,..ok kinda like Rafe but not with Sami. I just started watching again. As per these spoilers, I now have just stopped.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 31 2012, 07:45 AM
gailwinters

I guess we will have to see how "dirty" EJ is willing to play. Since his first plan involves scheming with his kindergartner, it doesn't seem too nefarious yet, LOL. Plus EJ doesn't KNOW anything. He thinks it's his kid, but since Rafe and Nicole keep lying and the paternity test says otherwise, he doesn't have anything to go on.

At the end of the day, it's Rafe and Nicole's lie, not EJ's. If EJ takes advantage of it, so be it. In fact, I like the idea that EJ will be playing up Rafe being the father. He's basically daring Rafe to tell the truth. And every time that Rafe chooses not to, he's chooses his hatred of EJ over his love of Sami. Again, I can't imagine that will sit well with Sami, especially because Rafe apparently had enough trust with and feelings for Carrie to tell her the truth. It's win-win for EJ either way. Either Rafe continues the lie and it gives EJ a leg up with Sami (both before and after the truth comes out) or Rafe spills the beans and EJ gets his kid.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Isn't there a spoiler that says EJ must continue with the lie/statement that Rafe is the father if he wants to be with Sami. Lucas gets involved in this somehow... or is it Will?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Aug 31 2012, 08:29 AM
Isn't there a spoiler that says EJ must continue with the lie/statement that Rafe is the father if he wants to be with Sami. Lucas gets involved in this somehow... or is it Will?
i think there spoiler lucas telling ej the only thing that keep sami away from rafe is that she think rafe is nicole baby father
Edited by Partnersincrime, Aug 31 2012, 08:32 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Aug 31 2012, 08:29 AM
In the soaps.com spoilers, Lucas tells EJ that he needs to make sure that Rafe stays the father if he wants to be with Sami, which is what gives EJ the idea for the plan he works on with Johnny. It's a strangely worded spoiler (it's soaps.com afterall) so who knows how it will actually play out.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Aug 31 2012, 07:16 AM
Dear Writers,

Can you do me a HUGE favor? Crap or get off the pot! Pick someone for Sami and go with it-- I don't even care who it is--see, I'm not a fan of Sami, EJ, Rafe and any more of her man clan and I just want to you pick one so that the ones that aren't fans of this back and forth that's been going on for YEARS can actually enjoy the ENTIRE show!

K--thanks!
This, that, those words there, everything you said. I don't think these writers understand that some of us don't care about Sami and her drama. Some of us don't care if she loves Rafe or EJ this spoiler week. Heck, some of us aren't buying that she's soooo torn between the two loves of her life.

They've pigeon-holed so many characters in triangles with Sami. I'd like to care about EJ, Rafe, and Lucas as separate characters, but it's so difficult when their only purpose is to fawn over Sami. Because of this, they're all the same to me and when this is their only real storyline, the entire show suffers. Just pick a guy (seriously, I'll pick a name out of a hat for you) and wrap the storyline up. Are they afraid that they won't have a story if the end the merry-go-round of suckage?

sassyblonde
Member Avatar

I could see EJ using Rafe's deception about the baby to force Rafe into the position of continually having to lie to Sami thus setting him up to look really bad to her when the truth comes out. My guess he gets the idea from Lucas ,only he uses it in away to get the little troll all upset. Sami has never looked at Lucas or Rafe the way she looks at EJ so I'm not going to sweat her needing to find closure with Rafe . I hope EJ decides to use everything in his arsenal to send all the interlopers packing . As for Will , I think he comes from a good place in his discussions with both EJ and then later Sami as he has had a front row seat to how destructive they can be to each other . However when Sami finally follows her heart instead of her head she and EJ can finally be happy .

Safensane

Why should Sami care if Rafe is the father of Nicole's baby! Rafe has loved her and her children from two different fathers irregardless of the way they were conceived...his love has been unconditional for all of them. She has no cause to judge Rafe or Nicole at all..... it was her little beastsex tryst with EJ that brought about all this madness. I am so sick of Sami and her righteous indignation .... she's the last person to judge Rafe....if her call is to be with EJ, so be it! Good riddance! Hopefully, there are new female characters in the wings for Rafe and Lucas .... Sami being the center of the universe with EJ, Rafe and Lucas is getting so old! Competition is seriously lacking for Sami..... if this is some of the "new writing," it's really disappointing. :shame:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Safensane
Aug 31 2012, 09:15 AM
Why should Sami care if Rafe is the father of Nicole's baby! Rafe has loved her and her children from two different fathers irregardless of the way they were conceived...his love has been unconditional for all of them. She has no cause to judge Rafe or Nicole at all..... it was her little beastsex tryst with EJ that brought about all this madness. I am so sick of Sami and her righteous indignation .... she's the last person to judge Rafe....if her call is to be with EJ, so be it! Good riddance! Hopefully, there are new female characters in the wings for Rafe and Lucas .... Sami being the center of the universe with EJ, Rafe and Lucas is getting so old! Competition is seriously lacking for Sami..... if this is some of the "new writing," it's really disappointing. :shame:
Exactly. Sami is the one who has had sex with two men and has been the one started this whole idiotic situation. She should be the last person to judge what anyone else has done. Even if Rafe were the father of Nicole's baby, it doesn't mean Rafe doesn'tlove her or want her. It is all so stupid and unbelieveable to think that Rafe has to be pure and lillie white for her to be with him, but she can be the town slut and it is ok..Ridiculous.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Aug 31 2012, 07:39 AM
magicsteacher
Aug 31 2012, 06:49 AM
Ej_SamiFF
Aug 31 2012, 06:17 AM
Yay ejami decide to rekindle their love :cheer: :wub:
Love? What love? I haven't heard any mention of love between Sami and Ej. I have seen a couple of breathy make out sessions and Sami panting after Ej, but love? You have to have something in order to rekindle it. Ejami hasn't had it. This is just another example of Sami settling for Ej because she feels she can't have the one she really wants, Rafe. Totally a redux of 2010.
I think it's too soon to tell. So far, this isn't at all like 2010. EJ had a really horrible secret then and Rafe was the knight in shining armor. Sami was having her dreams about Rafe and was not very into EJ for most of the "triangle." This time around, she's being shown to be very into EJ (they kissed more in one episode in the safe house than they did in all of 2010). And Rafe's the one with the secret (a secret that he told Carrie, but won't tell Sami - doubt that will sit well with Sami when she finds out). Sami obviously has feelings for Rafe, but I don't think they've been shown to be any stronger than her feelings for EJ up to this point.

Again, this is Tomlin so I wouldn't put it past him at all to do a redux of 2010, but I'm not seeing it yet. I remain quite skeptical that GT would actually have an Ejami outcome, but I'm at least going to see how this these spoilers play out. I'm hanging around until Kristen's arrival anyway.
Exactly. There are a few key elements that are quite different this time around and on paper look like they could lead to a different outcome. The part that keeps me skeptical is that Tomlin is back...and has made it clear his raging love for all things GG/Rafe is still in full bloom.

However, as much as I'm now watching more like ^o) than :cloud9: I am looking forward to seeing both Sami and EJ commit - hopefully without Sami daydreaming of Rafe or pining for him. THAT would be a redux of 2010 - and I'll pass on that. Here's hoping we at least get some hot sex scenes before it all goes to hell. :lol:

deletemyaccountplease

the only way i won't be completely disgusted with ej is if he tries to murder rafe, PLEASE ATTEMPT MURDER, otherwise you just lost all your sexy points

deletemyaccountplease

are we really supposed to believe ej can't figure it out that nicole/rafe are lying? he could've bugged her hotel room like 5 months ago. this is so so so bad.

six
Member Avatar

The show dragged this out way too long, but I'm glad Sami is finally choosing EJ. It's about time.

I'm fully prepared for the monkey paw, but at this point, EJ is not doing anything terrible by using Rafe's lie against him. It should be kind of entertaining to see him needle Rafe and Rafe not be able to do anything about it. Sami already knows EJ thinks the kid is his and she's even told him it belongs to Rafe, so it's not a big deal if EJ accepts the "truth."

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Aug 31 2012, 09:29 AM
are we really supposed to believe ej can't figure it out that nicole/rafe are lying? he could've bugged her hotel room like 5 months ago. this is so so so bad.
Or listen anytime they talk. Seriously, they talk about EJ being the dad in public constantly. I get that Daniel may not be a super experienced liar, but Nicole really should be better at this by now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply