Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 10th; *updated 9/5*
Topic Started: Aug 30 2012, 09:59 PM (43,113 Views)
Ireland98

Sami gets swept up in romance, when EJ makes his feelings for her crystal clear.
Jennifer snaps, when Kayla asks why she's so upset about Daniel (i.e they talk about feelings.)
Daniel lends a sympathetic ear to Jennifer, after her fight with Abigail. (i.e they talk about feelings.)
Nicole confides her feelings for Daniel to Rafe.
Nicole calls Rafe on his feelings for Sami and urges him to go after what he wants.
Adrienne is dismayed, when Sonny reveals he has feelings for Will.
Jennifer and Brady ditch their group grief counseling session and end up consoling each other. (i.e they talk about feelings.)
Will clears the air with Sonny, revealing he knows Sonny likes him and admitting he feels the same way.
Rafe vents his frustrations regarding Sami to Brady, but remains torn over what to do next. (i.e they talk about feelings.)
Will and Sonny admit they're attracted to each other and look forward to pursuing a relationship. (i.e they talk about feelings.)

I like all the character interactions, but how much do we need to see characters talking about their feelings? :blah:
Is this Dr. Phil or is it a soap opera? Where's the drama or even the movement in storylines? And to think Marlena, the resident therapist, isn't even mentioned in any of these spoilers!

Touched by Rafe's declaration that EJ isn't the man for her, Sami asks who he thinks she should be with.
Really? Sami is going to ask her ex husband, that she cheated on, who she should be with?! :drunk:

A run-in with Kate convinces Sami to let Rafe move on, and she makes a date with EJ. Rafe shows up at Sami's, hoping to talk her out of her date with EJ. Rafe pulls Sami into a searing kiss, moments before EJ arrives for their date. Sami makes up an excuse and tells EJ she can't go on their date.
So one of the continuing storylines throughout the week is a date that is planned but doesn't happen? :drunk:

Melanie questions the timing of Chad's proposal. Melanie returns home and accepts Chad's marriage proposal. Daniel fears Melanie's engagement is a knee-jerk reaction to Nick's parole. Melanie asks Abigail and Gabi to be in her wedding, but Chad later forbids Gabi from taking part in it. Chad and Melanie celebrate their engagement with EJ, and Chad asks his brother to be his best man. Chad threatens to expose Gabi's part in Melanie's kidnapping, unless she gets herself out of the wedding. Gabi stands up for herself, leaving Chad in a quandary.
So another continuing storyline is Chelanie's engagement and the selection of the bridal party? :drunk: Chad now wants to prevent Gabi from being a bridesmaid? Ooh watch out for big bad Chad DiMera :scared:

All the Nicole/Dan/Jennifer and EJ/Sami/Rafe spoilers are boring. :sleep: I like scheming Nicole, but seeing her chase after Daniel is lame. I don't want to see another round of Dannifer or Safe. Nor do I want to see Rafe & EJ fighting over Sami.

Nick moves to the Kiriakis mansion, gets a job at the Pub, and meets Gabi. - Sad as it may be, I'm actually looking forward to these scenes. I'm glad Nick is finally out of prison and I hope he has chemistry with Gabi.

Again, I do like the various character interactions and look forward to some of the discussions about 'feelings' (ie. Sonny & Adrienne), but overall it all just sounds boring. I really hope that Days is just laying the foundation for what's to come and that the drama will kick in soon! :pray:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Sep 8 2012, 06:38 PM
JamesScott_19
Sep 8 2012, 04:28 PM
WillFan
Sep 8 2012, 11:40 AM
Monday, September 10

A conversation with Lucas makes Rafe realize EJ is using Nicole’s baby to drive a wedge between him and Sami.

Sami gets swept up in romance, when EJ makes his feelings for her crystal clear.

Hope informs EJ he must resign as mayor.

After watching Daniel defend Jennifer, Nicole reminds him she’ll never get over losing Jack.

Nicole tells Daniel she’s having a boy and asks him to be the godfather.

Jennifer snaps, when Kayla asks why she’s so upset about Daniel.

Melanie questions the timing of Chad’s proposal.

Abigail blurts out she’s a virgin during an argument with Jennifer.

DVR Alert: Melanie comes face-to-face with Nick, while looking for Maggie.

Tuesday, September 11

Maggie explains she was planning to warn Melanie that Nick had moved into the mansion.

Melanie returns home and accepts Chad’s marriage proposal.

Nick runs into Caroline and apologizes for letting her take the rap for Trent’s murder, years ago.

Caroline surprises Nick by offering him a job at the pub.

Daniel lends a sympathetic ear to Jennifer, after her fight with Abigail.

Nicole reminds Jennifer that she hurt Daniel before and should be wary of doing it again.

DVR Alert: A run-in with Kate convinces Sami to let Rafe move on, and she makes a date with EJ.

Wednesday, September 12

EJ plots to use Rafe’s alleged paternity of Nicole’s baby to take him out of the running for Sami’s affections.

Will cautions Sami, when she tells him she’s considering reconciling with EJ.

Nicole confides her feelings for Daniel to Rafe.

Nicole calls Rafe on his feelings for Sami and urges him to go after what he wants.

Rafe shows up at Sami’s, hoping to talk her out of her date with EJ.

Adrienne is dismayed, when Sonny reveals he has feelings for Will.

Daniel fears Melanie’s engagement is a knee-jerk reaction to Nick’s parole.

Jennifer and Brady ditch their group grief counseling session and end up consoling each other.

DVR Alert: Will learns that Sonny is interested in him from T.

Thursday, September 13

Touched by Rafe’s declaration that EJ isn’t the man for her, Sami asks who he thinks she should be with.

Gabi meets Nick at the pub and is stunned to find out who he is.

Bo learns Caroline hired Nick and supports her decision.

Adrienne tells Sonny she adores Will, but that he comes with too much baggage; namely, his parents.

Will clears the air with Sonny, revealing he knows Sonny likes him and admitting he feels the same way.

Melanie asks Abigail and Gabi to be in her wedding, but Chad later forbids Gabi from taking part in it.

Chad and Melanie celebrate their engagement with EJ, and Chad asks his brother to be his best man.

DVR Alert: Rafe pulls Sami into a searing kiss, moments before EJ arrives for their date.

Friday, September 14

Rafe vents his frustrations regarding Sami to Brady, but remains torn over what to do next.

Sami makes up an excuse and tells EJ she can’t go on their date.

Realizing this is about Rafe, EJ’s temper flares, but he quickly reins it in and agrees to be patient.

Jennifer jumps down Daniel’s throat, after hearing he intervened on her behalf with Anne.

Nicole seizes the moment and comforts Daniel, leading to a kiss, which Jennifer walks in on.

Chad threatens to expose Gabi’s part in Melanie’s kidnapping, unless she gets herself out of the wedding.

Gabi stands up for herself, leaving Chad in a quandary.

Will and Sonny admit they’re attracted to each other and look forward to pursuing a relationship.

DVR Alert: EJ finds Rafe, and the two men look ready to duke it out over Sami.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2012DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-September-10-To-14.htm
I am glad that Ej controls his anger but it does not seem to last if he is duking it out with Rafe. Hope he gets best of him.
Of course it's EJ with the bad temper. He's so evil. Rafe's the noble, patient white knight.
well They did the same thing to lucas when ej and sami got close all off sudden all we saw lucas with bad temper to make ej and sami more rootable while lucas so called bad guy

NikiLani
Member Avatar

What goes around comes around. Lucas DID get a lot of bad writing that was unwarranted imo and EJ is now in that very same boat. The only difference is I was rooting for Lucas then, EJ can suck it for all I care if he goes after that five year old instead of trying to smooth things over with the mother of his unborn baby.
Edited by NikiLani, Sep 9 2012, 08:41 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rpmaluki
Sep 9 2012, 01:58 AM
What goes around comes around. Lucas DID get a lot of bad writing that was unwarranted imo and EJ is now in that very same boat. The only difference is I was rooting for Lucas then, EJ can suck it for all I care if he goes after that five year old instead of trying to smooth things over survive mother of his unborn baby.
EJ tried for months to smooth things over with Nicole. He begged...he pleaded...he basically threw himself at her mercy and told her he would raise another man's baby Just to be with her.
But Nicole is too vindictive and hypocritical to put their baby first. I honestly hope EJ gets custody and Nicole gets what is coming to her.

camera shy

EJ will probably lose everything, Nicole and his son to Eric and Sami to Rafe. He can spend the rest of his life living with Daddy in his Daddy's mansion, plotting some other stupid scheme that will go nowhere......that how he rolls.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Soaptown USA Previews

Monday, September 10

EJ interrupts Sami and Rafe's important conversation; Melanie talks to Abigail about Chad's marriage proposal ;E.J. interrupts a moment between Sami and Rafe; Nicole asks Daniel to be her baby's godfather; Abigail regrets how she acted with Cameron.

Tuesday,September 11

Nick is pleasantly surprised when Caroline offers him a job at the pub; Nicole gives Jennifer a stern warning; Melanie runs into Nick at the mansion; Daniel comforts Jennifer; Brady interrupts a moment between Daniel and Nicole; Kate reminds Sami of the consequences of her behavior towards men.

Wednesday, September 12

Rafe tries to get Sami to cancel her date with EJ; Sonny opens up to Adrienne about his feelings for Will; E.J. comes up with a plan to win over Sami and get custody of Nicole's baby; Nicole talks to Rafe about Daniel; Sami talks to Will about her relationship with E.J.; Melanie reacts to the overprotective men in her life

Thursday, September 13

Sami is stunned when Rafe kisses her; Chad asks EJ to be his best man;Rafe tells Sami she should stay away from E.J.; Sonny talks to Adrienne about Will; Melanie asks Abigail and Gabi to be in the wedding.

Friday, September 14

EJ is angry after Sami cancels their date; Nicole tries to drive a wedge between Daniel and Jennifer; Rafe feels confused about Sami;Chad threatens to expose Gabi; Will and Sonny realize how each other feels.

http://soaptownusa.com/DOOLpreviews.html

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 9 2012, 07:11 AM
rpmaluki
Sep 9 2012, 01:58 AM
What goes around comes around. Lucas DID get a lot of bad writing that was unwarranted imo and EJ is now in that very same boat. The only difference is I was rooting for Lucas then, EJ can suck it for all I care if he goes after that five year old instead of trying to smooth things over survive mother of his unborn baby.
EJ tried for months to smooth things over with Nicole. He begged...he pleaded...he basically threw himself at her mercy and told her he would raise another man's baby Just to be with her.
But Nicole is too vindictive and hypocritical to put their baby first. I honestly hope EJ gets custody and Nicole gets what is coming to her.
Based on nothing more than Nicole's history, a tiny bit of spoilerish info, and my soap watching experience, I think Nicole's scheming is going to result in her NOT getting what she wants most in this world: a child. I think her baby will be born, but will not survive for long.

The question is, when will the truth about the paternity come out....before the birth or after?
Edited by gailwinters, Sep 9 2012, 08:30 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Of Our Lives Spoilers For September 13 & 14.

Looking for a fight.

Rafe tells Sami that EJ is no good for her. She hopes that means he wants to fill the void. He can’t tell her he wants that job so he says no one should be with her. She’s offended. He advises her to do what she’s been threatening to do for years and look after her children instead. They keep arguing about EJ and how toxic he is. This makes them both excited and they start kissing like it’s the last thing they’ll ever do. Eventually, he pulls his tongue out and runs away. EJ shows up before she can wipe the saliva away. He wonders if she’s ready for their date. So does she. Sami decides not to go. He assumes this is about Rafe and he’s pissed. Elvis runs out to find Hernandez for some fisticuffs.

Adrienne tells her son that Will is a nice boy but he’s inherited a flaky streak from his parents. She’s relieved when Sonny tells her that Will keeps rejecting him. He heads back to work and Will soon arrives, fresh from Tad informing him that Sonny really does have the hots for him. Before William can say much, Chad shows up to blab about his big engagement. After he finally leaves, the men finally take the chance to come clean about their feelings for each other. Meanwhile, Chad runs after Gabi, sure that Mel will ask her to the wedding. He’s too late to stop this from happening but orders Gabi to make sure she doesn’t show up. She’s tired of him holding things over her head and threatens to expose him for not exposing her. That shuts him up and leaves her with some time to think about her new friend, Nick. They’re working together at the pub and getting along great. Mel isn’t happy to run into him in the pub though. She runs off to worry to Maggie, who is more concerned that Mel is rushing into a marriage. Even Chad starts to think that Maggie might be on to something but Mel refuses to admit it.

Nicole continues her attempts to keep Daniel and Jenn apart. She tries getting Maggie to convince Jenn to take a vacation. Maggie isn’t helpful. But Daniel is still being helpful to Jennifer. He continues defending her to her colleagues at work, but Jenn doesn’t take kindly to it. Nic is happy to discover Jenn tearing into the doctor. She rushes in to offer him her support. When Jenn comes back to apologize, Nicole is kissing Daniel.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/09/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-september-13-14/

BeeBee
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 12 2012, 04:07 PM
Days Of Our Lives Spoilers For September 13 & 14.

Looking for a fight.

Rafe tells Sami that EJ is no good for her. She hopes that means he wants to fill the void. He can’t tell her he wants that job so he says no one should be with her. She’s offended. He advises her to do what she’s been threatening to do for years and look after her children instead. They keep arguing about EJ and how toxic he is. This makes them both excited and they start kissing like it’s the last thing they’ll ever do. Eventually, he pulls his tongue out and runs away. EJ shows up before she can wipe the saliva away. He wonders if she’s ready for their date. So does she. Sami decides not to go. He assumes this is about Rafe and he’s pissed. Elvis runs out to find Hernandez for some fisticuffs.

Adrienne tells her son that Will is a nice boy but he’s inherited a flaky streak from his parents. She’s relieved when Sonny tells her that Will keeps rejecting him. He heads back to work and Will soon arrives, fresh from Tad informing him that Sonny really does have the hots for him. Before William can say much, Chad shows up to blab about his big engagement. After he finally leaves, the men finally take the chance to come clean about their feelings for each other. Meanwhile, Chad runs after Gabi, sure that Mel will ask her to the wedding. He’s too late to stop this from happening but orders Gabi to make sure she doesn’t show up. She’s tired of him holding things over her head and threatens to expose him for not exposing her. That shuts him up and leaves her with some time to think about her new friend, Nick. They’re working together at the pub and getting along great. Mel isn’t happy to run into him in the pub though. She runs off to worry to Maggie, who is more concerned that Mel is rushing into a marriage. Even Chad starts to think that Maggie might be on to something but Mel refuses to admit it.

Nicole continues her attempts to keep Daniel and Jenn apart. She tries getting Maggie to convince Jenn to take a vacation. Maggie isn’t helpful. But Daniel is still being helpful to Jennifer. He continues defending her to her colleagues at work, but Jenn doesn’t take kindly to it. Nic is happy to discover Jenn tearing into the doctor. She rushes in to offer him her support. When Jenn comes back to apologize, Nicole is kissing Daniel.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/09/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-september-13-14/
I really have no idea what they are doing with Sami/EJ/Rafe.She used to ping pong every few months.Now she is ping ponging every other day.She asks EJ out on a date and the very next day she is kissing Rafe back and canceling the date.
I am looking forward to seeing Gabi/Nick, as well as how this relationship developes if as is suspected Gabi is pregnant,and Gabi/Chad.It's not looking good for Chad and his DiMera roots that he is outmaneuvered by Gabi.
I hope they don't make Jennifer overreact to seeing Daniel and Nicole kissing.She already looking really bad with her being more focused on protecting Daniel rather than Abby so soon after Jack dying while saving Abby's life.
Edited by BeeBee, Sep 12 2012, 05:33 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply