Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SOD Fall Previews; Source: Sept 10, Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Aug 31 2012, 07:34 AM (3,036 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SOD Fall Previews

Sharon/Nick/Victoria: Desperate to keep Sharon from destroying NE, Victoria and Nick make a shocking decision to take her down and destroy her. They will play every card they can with Sharon who has pushed of the wrong buttons. The writers say, this is a very different Sharon and there’s a lot of deep-rooted psychological turmoil inside her that has been pushing her. "It’s going to be fun to take her to a place where she’s lost everything and has to completely re-evaluate her life and do some major rebuilding if she’s to win back the respect from her family and friends."

Billy: Billy forms and unholy alliance that could have stunning repercussions. Billy is going to be following a story where he thinks he’s going in one direction but stumbles onto something else. He will hooks up with someone who you don’t expect in order to keep a secret from his family, his wife and most of Genoa City. This is the kind of secret that could really get him into trouble with some pretty powerful people.

Phyllis/Nick: Phyllis determination to conceal her connection to Dr. Tim’s death could end up destroying her marriage. Ronan sticks up for Phyllis but as is always the case, more lies. Ultimately, she’s not going to be able to keep up with all the lies. Nick finally says he’s had enough. “Phyllis has always been that take no prisoners kind of person. The writers say they want to take her further in that direction.

Paul: A stunning twist shocks Paul when he Ricky reaches beyond the grave, which may doom Paul. There are some other secrets that come out while people are trying to prove that Paul isn’t crazy in saying his son was a homicidal maniac. In tracking down evidence, they come across a crucial piece of evidence that will prove Paul right, which throws his case in a whole other direction.

For more pick up the Sept 10 issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Thanks for spoilers.

Still nothing about what the Newmans and Victor do to Tucker. Why aren't any of them threatening to take Tucker down instead of hurting Sharon? :soapbox:

I already know the unholy alliance is with Victor, and they are going to fake Victor's death but why would that put Billy in trouble with powerful people, who would he be in trouble with, Victoria and family? :shrug:

Edited by bygnedys, Aug 31 2012, 08:53 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

"It’s going to be fun to take her to a place where she’s lost everything and has to completely re-evaluate her life and do some major rebuilding if she’s to win back the respect from her family and friends."

Good! That's preferable to those overnite cures, at least there will be a story to explain everything.

Quote:

Still nothing about what the Newmans and Victor do to Tucker. Why aren't any of them threatening to take Tucker down instead of hurting Sharon?

Maybe Tucker won't be on the scene with the new crew? :shrug:

bygnedys

I am pretty sure that new bunch will get rid of MY Tucker, I don't think JFP and Stephen get along from G.H. days. I just wish they would drop a hint how and when so I can know when to stop watching this show.

So is Tucker going to be the only one that goes to prison? With all the other criminals on the show, some of them should pay too. If Nick is right and Tucker had something to do with Victor disappearing and then Victor escape and ended up with amnesia, then Tucker woud be guilty of either attempted kidnapping or trying to harm Victor.

It has always been suspicious that Tucker showed at ranch about the time Victor came up missing.
Edited by bygnedys, Aug 31 2012, 12:04 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you for the spoilers!

Wow, actual stories and explanations rather than the 'slam, bang, accept it cuz I said so!'

Some twists and turns instead of the straight road to boredom. Looking forward to it ALL :)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm seeing a glimmer of light...

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

I am pretty sure that new bunch will get rid of MY Tucker, I don't think JFP and Stephen get along from G.H. days. I just wish they would drop a hint how and when so I can know when to stop watching this show.

They will probably recast him if JFP doesn't like him. :shrug:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

"It’s going to be fun to take her to a place where she’s lost everything and has to completely re-evaluate her life and do some major rebuilding if she’s to win back the respect from her family and friends."

This sounds good, hopefully with MAB finally gone we can have a story that finally tells us why Sharon has been doing what she's been doing instead of just having her doing everyone. I agree too, no instant cure. This could actually be a great storyline for SC.

Quote:

Billy: Billy forms and unholy alliance that could have stunning repercussions. Billy is going to be following a story where he thinks he’s going in one direction but stumbles onto something else. He will hooks up with someone who you don’t expect in order to keep a secret from his family, his wife and most of Genoa City. This is the kind of secret that could really get him into trouble with some pretty powerful people.

I'm guessing he's going to hook up with Gen. I smell the end of Vicky and Billy coming, don't know how they can survive if he keeps Victor away from Vicky.

Quote:

Phyllis/Nick: Phyllis determination to conceal her connection to Dr. Tim’s death could end up destroying her marriage. Ronan sticks up for Phyllis but as is always the case, more lies. Ultimately, she’s not going to be able to keep up with all the lies. Nick finally says he’s had enough. “Phyllis has always been that take no prisoners kind of person. The writers say they want to take her further in that direction.

YES!! Take Phyllis back to the person she's supposed to be and not this stupid Stepford Wife they have tried to show with Nick for so long. That's when I actually can watch her and enjoy her. Enough with her clinging to Nick's legs and begging him to not leave her. Let the loser go and move on and become the bitch she's supposed to be.

These actually sound like a great start to the writing team. Hope they do it right.

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Crazygirl, Aug 31 2012, 01:00 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Wait wait wait is this MAB's stuff or the new writers?

I agree with ya'll, this all looks pretty good. I'm excited

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:

Good! That's preferable to those overnite cures, at least there will be a story to explain everything.
I don't think any of us wanted an overnight cure for Sharon's behaviour. We want a good, well written story that will show us whats really going on inside that head of hers. I know SC is capable of delievering that if the writing is good

Queen B
Member Avatar

Now if Nick can wake up and suddenly have half his brain back, id be fine with that though.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Aug 31 2012, 09:36 AM

So is Tucker going to be the only one that goes to prison? With all the other criminals on the show, some of them should pay too. If Nick is right and Tucker had something to do with Victor disappearing and then Victor escape and ended up with amnesia, then Tucker woud be guilty of either attempted kidnapping or trying to harm Victor.

It has always been suspicious that Tucker showed at ranch about the time Victor came up missing.
Nah, I think Nick is just grasping at straws, how would Tucker have known that Victor was going to go out horseback riding on his wedding night and have someone waiting in the bushes to grab him?
I think he just fell off his horse and bumped his head, of course, no one knows how he got to L.A. or why, I'm sure he didn't have his wallet with him, and even if he did, if he used a credit card, it would have been traced.
That whole thing is just dumb, waaaay too many holes in it.
It is weird though about him showing up when he didn't really have an appt. :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 31 2012, 01:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

I don't think any of us wanted an overnight cure for Sharon's behaviour. We want a good, well written story that will show us whats really going on inside that head of hers. I know SC is capable of delievering that if the writing is good
you mean a good, well written story like we haven't had in years? lol
Thank goodness MAB is gone or Sharon would only get one therapy session and she'd be cured. :huh:

Queen B
Member Avatar

I watched this documentary once, about this woman who had a daughter that died as a baby or something and she was a high school teacher, respected by people in her town and everything. And she started having an affair with one of her students and doing some wacky things, and if I remember correctely she got off as not guilty for child molestation because of how deep she was in depression, and I guess her medication was fucking with her head or something. I don't know, I don't think people would really buy that in real life but since this is a soap opera I think they could put a similier type of spin on this if they do it right

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2012, 02:02 PM
Queen B
Aug 31 2012, 01:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

you mean a good, well written story like we haven't had in years? lol
Thank goodness MAB is gone or Sharon would only get one therapy session and she'd be cured. :huh:
Nah if MAB was writing it Sharon would go to therapy and then end up screwing her therapist, and probably everyone else that worked there.

DolceVita
Member Avatar

This all sounds pretty good.
The one thing what would make me upset is if they write Tucker out.
I do love the actor.
Thank god there is DOOL, perhaps he then can go back there.

soapflake02

how many times has nick said he's "had enough".

Only1Way
Member Avatar

And he keeps going back.
Phyllis has to tell him no more.
Then Nick will want her even more.

bygnedys

If Victor didn't know who he was when he woke up from a fall, why didn't he go to nearest Police Station to get help before he hitched a ride to Utah or wherever?

Would not using his meds effect him that soon?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If he didn't have his epilepsy drugs with him and he was moving around a lot then yes, his meds would wear out fast.
They don't have a very long after life.

Maybe he didn't realize right away that he didn't know who he was. He identified himself as Christian. A name he hasn't used in how long? 30+ years?
(Maybe it is Christian and Victor is hiding out in GC watching what is going on. Imagine that!!! A long lost twin story line! )
:o
Edited by Only1Way, Aug 31 2012, 08:37 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply