Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: SOD Fall Preview; Source: Sept 10 issue of SOD
Topic Started: Aug 31 2012, 03:30 PM (3,811 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Jason/Sam/John/Liz: Jason stumbles into something that seems odd about Sam’s baby which leads him to start asking questions. Launching into the fall, Jason is on the trail and it will have huge consequences if he gets to the truth about the baby. In terms of their love lives, JaSam are in the midst of a divorce with Sam getting closer to John and Jason leaning toward Liz. Huge stuff coming with all these relationships. Jason and John will continue to find themselves where they have to work together.

Sonny/Kate: A wedding is in the works for Sonny and Kate, almost to the date of their first wedding when Kate got shot. Carlivati says, Connie is still inside there somewhere and Johnny is aware of that as is Todd. This is going to factor in Trey being Kate’s son.

Carly and Her Men: They are setting up a Johnny/Carly/Todd triangle, now that Jax has returned a quadrangle. Will CarJax go through with the divorce? Plus Jax starts to see that Todd and Johnny may have some sort of alliance going, he becomes suspicious.

Todd: What lengths will Todd go to keep Jason from finding out his secret? Todd and Heather are the only people that know that Jason is Sam’s baby bio-father. There is big stuff coming. Luke is going to return and have a strange reaction to Todd, leaving him with another secret to cover.

Joe/Tracy: Tracy knows Joe the antiques dealer, not the rapist and murderer. How will she react when she discovers the truth? Joe still has plans for Krissy and the entire Corinthos clan.

Maxie: She will figure prominently into the climax of an umbrella story and then will get back into her own story with Spinelli, Patrick, Mac, and Felicia, who behind closed doors have been rekindling their relationship. We will see more Felicia and Mac.

Spinelli: Jason will turn to him for help in solving the baby mystery. He is also softening toward Maxie but is shy when it comes to her. “It will be interesting to see if Maxie realizes that Spin is the guy for her and will it be too late when she figures it out.

Olivia Steve: Olivia’s hallucinations from LSD will continue to have real-world significance. Steve is going to have to deal with believing Heather and standing by Olivia.

Lulu/Dante: They are focused on having a family. Lots of sex and Romance. A new wrinkle will be added to the story. “It’s nice to have a couple that’s truly on a united front.”

Luke/Anna: It is going to be hard for Anna to swallow Luke’s lie. When Luke returns from dealing with the Ethan/Holly/Robert situation, the question is, will Anna take him back?

Patrick: He’s committed to getting himself clean and being a dad and doctor. As fall begins, he may dip his toe back into some sort of possible dating. He’s not looking for it, it sort of just happens.

Trey/Krissy/Starr/Michael: Trey is genuinely drawn to Krissy and starting to have real feelings for her. How will this affect what he’s up to? Will she learn the wedding had a bigger purpose? Fun coming with Starr and Michael.

Sean/Alexis: Jerry’s scheme fast tracked their crush. When the water crisis is over, will their feelings be the same? Do they still want the same thing?

Heather: We have not seen the last of Heather. She has many secrets, so don’t count her out just yet. “Todd and Heather are the new supercouple of GH [Laughs’]”

For more pick up the Sept 10 issue of Soap Opera Digest
Edited by Daytime, Aug 31 2012, 07:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hope we do see more Mac and Felicia

spiderweb55
Member Avatar

Quote:

Carly and Her Men: They are setting up a Johnny/Carly/Todd triangle, now that Jax has returned a quadrangle.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

This needed some Duke and Blair name drops, but it's not bad. TFP!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Three men interested Carly at the same time. She's like the Sami Brady of Port Charles, LOL.

Not really looking forward to Storms returning as Maxie, nor any kind of Maxie/Spinelli reunion. I do like hearing Mac and Felicia will be featured more. I really don't mind them rekindling mostly off-screen. It will be nice once we see them again, they'll probably be back together.

Not even a mention of Duke? What?! Did we hallucinate when we saw him on Monday? WTF!

LOL at Todd and Heather being GH's new supercouple. Carlivati did strike gold when it comes the chemistry Mattson and Howarth share.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm trying to get excited about Jason/Liz :wub: but I can't because Jason is all about Sam. :puke: Ugh, why do I put myself through this? :frustration:
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Aug 31 2012, 07:23 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

they need end carjax seriously

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Most sounds good. GH needs to axe Richard Steinmetz(Joe, Jr.), Brandon Barash(Johnny, even though I like Barash, Johnny needs to gets his comeuppance for murdering Cole, Hope & Anthony), & Kirsten Storms(Maxie, please bring back Jen Lilley). Please put Kristina Wagner(Felicia) on contract and give her much more screen time. I also am hoping for a return of Lucky for Elizabeth (not Liz hate people call her this noone on the show does!).

Nicole Walker

I love John and Sam!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Bring Melissa Archer as Natalie on, if nothing else to tell off John and slap the living shit out of him. Plus it would be great to have the custody hearing shown with guests Erika Slezak(Viki) & Jerry ver Dorn(Clint) and have Clint make sure that Natalie gets full custody, or better yet let the Judge rule that Natalie gets full custody with no payoff, lol.

engrady pind

I can't take Sam no matter who she is crying to. The original Sam was an independent woman with a life she was making for herself, albeit criminal in some aspects. Now she is a watering pot being passed around like a timeshare mistress. I absolutely hated her with Jason. They were boredom personified.

With Burton leaving the show, I am certain there are no plans for a Jason-Liz hookup. Liz with Jason is preferable to Liz with anyone else, but we all know that the instant Lucky shows back up in Port Charles Liz will be on him like white on rice. That little high school romance has resulted in arrested development for both Liz and Lucky. I think the fact that Burton and Herbst are good friends gave an added sparkle to the scenes they share. Jason isn't a bore when he is with Elizabeth.

Isn't it about time that some of the characters matured and grew up? People cannot experience what these characters have gone through without growing up at least a little bit. There was hope for Maxie until she got all involved with Matt Hunter. Whether she realizes it or not, she needs Spinelli who has the patience to teach her how to be a 'real girl'. Matt never had the patience to help Maxie grow emotionally.

While I like Felicia, the actress who plays her presents an audio challenge for me. Her delivery has become even more grating. She is beginning to sound like Bobbi Spencer, aka Jackie Zeeman. Both actresses, and their characters, try to come off as the voice of reason and rationality. They fail miserably and come off sounding patronizing.

I have no problem with getting rid of the Johnny Z. characters. He has been irredeemable for a couple of years now and matching him up with Carly hasn't helped at all.

I actually like Joe Jr. -- when he is with Tracy. I'd like to see some redemption with the character. Maybe he didn't rape Connie. Maybe she had been coming on to him for some time behind Sonny's back, and when she got pregnant she realized just what that meant for her future. Maybe Joe Jr. wasn't such a screw up after all. He did raise his son who managed to get into a Ivy League school, all the time keeping said son on the straight and narrow and under the radar of his enemies. Sonny's memories might not be as factual as they have been portrayed.

How much longer is Jerry Jax going to be around and how will he "die" this time?
Edited by engrady pind, Sep 4 2012, 05:33 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I don't watch, but these spoilers sound great..But I have to ask, how does GH manage to have and afford such a huge cast? And with big names too...

Meprincess

Al I care about is seeing McBam

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

This show is getting good again. yay. I love Carjax esp w Josslyn. But why is it taking so long to bring Robin back??

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

3WishGenie
Sep 5 2012, 05:32 PM
This show is getting good again. yay. I love Carjax esp w Josslyn. But why is it taking so long to bring Robin back??
The actress left.

I'm glad KS is back!!

It's great! I need to watch Monday/Tuesday though.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

ya I much prefer KS's Maxie. And her hair looks good again!

Kali
Member Avatar

Just starting to watch, lured in by GH's awesome promo. These sound good, but wow, it'll take me months to learn what's going on!

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

These spoilers look fantastic! I walked away from soaps last year when they were all getting cancelled, but with GH actually seeming like it'll stick around, I'm diving back in. GH fan since the 90's, so it's not too hard to catch the drift, LOL.

I'm excited to hear about all the veterans returning. Anna is fantastic (LOVE Finola Hughes), as is Robert, Felicia, and so happy Luke is returning from his annual summer hiatus. If Kin Shriner really comes back I will be ecstatic! Watching Luke and Scott go at each other is so much fun.

Just recently found out that Robin isn't truly gone. So glad to hear that Kimberly is still going to do some scenes without coming back completely. The canvas would look bleak without Scrubs to light it up. Robin is a show staple. She should be around as long as possible, even if it's only in small stints, just like Eden Riegel did on AMC for years. Glad that the "dying from AIDS" SL was either scrapped or fabricated.

I am a total JaSam fan, and it's hard to think of Steve Burton NOT being part of GH, but something tells me it will be a while before he is truly gone. If JaSam reunites, will that send Kelly off the show also? Liason has never worked in my mind, simply because Elizabeth can't deal with Jason's lifestyle. Attraction and love can't always overcome all.

Can't wait until the Sean (Shawn?) & Alexis stuff gets better, and until Carly gets together with Todd. Have never truly liked Howarth's Todd, but Carly is as conniving and sneaky as he is, so they'll be happy lying to each other and keeping secrets. Happy for Michael and Starr also. Have ALWAYS loved Kristin Alderson, as she reminds me of Kimberly McCullough, growing up with a show, and being a very talented actress.

Trey SL seems lame to me, and not liking the Krissy recast. Johnny Z is starting to be terrible. They have truly ruined his character, and Barash is such a great actor that it's a shame. Seems like all the Zaccharas may be out the door soon.

I'm sad about the baby switch SL since it leaves one poor mother heartbroken. Who deserves to lose their baby more? The woman who lost her first child and then seemed infertile due to being shot? Or the woman who found out her husband was a brainwashed brother, stood by him, then watched him die in front of her? It seems heartless that it was these two women who were chosen for the switch.

Think that's all for now, but I must say I'm glad there is some life in GH still, even though my other ABC soaps have died. Really hope Archer comes to GH as I loved her on OLTL. Also, Sam has been whiny for a while now, but throwing McBain onto GH really brings her full circle. She's acting more and more like Livvie did with Caleb, so I guess that's where they're taking her. Wonder if they'll truly go with McBam when Burton leaves?

Can't wait for more good stuff to come!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply