Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Benard Film In The Works!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2012, 07:30 PM (561 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

After playing Sonny on GENERAL HOSPITAL for almost 20 years, Maurice Benard is spreading his wings in a new film role that has the Emmy winner very excited! The Ghost And The Whale will be shot this January in Bodega Bay, a small "village" along the northern coast of California. The story is about a man who goes through a spiritual journey after his wife dies mysteriously at sea and he's accused of her murder. Championing this film are the incomparable Gaudioso Twins, maverick directors responsible for Duke and Medium.

For more click link below

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2012/08/benard-film-in-the-works.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hope this is great. I always feel like Maurice Benard would be awesome if he could go darker than daytime television allows. I mean Sonny is a dark character for the most part, but there are limitations. I hope this gets picked up because I'm interested.

Alin89
Member Avatar

he needs to do more other roles because i dont think daytime is very safe.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply