Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Latest Ratings: August 20-24
Topic Started: Aug 31 2012, 07:59 PM (5,061 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

I really wish the people at Days would stop using paper on press releases for higher ratings and utilize said paper for good thorough story. Personally, I loved Days during this ratings period. But I can see what appears to be the shift back to Sami and her three little piggies. Been there done that and got the Advil to prove it. I'm happy for these ratings but they don't need to get too comfortable just in case. Keep things moving, keep some action, etc. Never get comfortable in one spot or they will drop instead of rise. It IS nice to see those 2's finally.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

DaveBedford
Sep 1 2012, 03:20 PM
blueskies
Aug 31 2012, 07:59 PM
Days is UP!!

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2012/08/ratings-great-week-for-daysyrbb

Numbers are based on Live+Same Day ratings

(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)

Total Viewers
1. Y&R 4,505,000 (+194,000/+92,000)
2. B&B 3,284,000 (+213,000/+357,000)
3. DAYS 2,771,000 (+72,000/+331,000) *
4. GH 2,446,000 (-17,000/-22,000)

DAYS
Monday: 2.0/2,703,000
Tuesday: 2.0/2,709,000
Wednesday: 2.2/2,859,000
Thursday: 2.0/2,719,000
Friday: 2.1/2,864,000
Very nice to see Days holding strong. Lets :pray: :pray: it continues.

It goes to show that EJami can STILL draw the numbers & Safe doesn't! :poof: :poof:
If that's the case then expect a drop on the next few weeks. You may not have seen the new Days promo. Very Safe heavy. I must reiterate ad nauseum what is always said in ratings threads....no one person or couple makes or breaks a show. I will say, however, if one could it would probably be one of Sami's "relationships" and I blame the writers obvious bipolar tendencies for that. Lol.

james0479
Member Avatar

Tibi
Sep 1 2012, 07:20 PM
EJ & Sami were not featured very prominently that week. If anything Safe was, there was a lot more Safe than EJ and Sami were. Then there was lots of Wilson, Will/Lucas, and Will and Gabi scenes that were also very compelling. There was a lot going on that week. There is just nothing to base the claim that EJ and Sami are what helped the ratings. I fully expect them to go back down once the viewers realize that the Days of Sami's hoo ha are going to continue indefinitely.
Days OF Sami's Hoo Ha. LMAO. I nearly just died. Like erections through a meat grinder, so are the Days Of Sami's Hoo Ha. Just imagine that spinning vagina.
Edited by james0479, Sep 1 2012, 09:41 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Sep 3 2012, 01:56 AM
james0479
Sep 1 2012, 09:40 PM
Tibi
Sep 1 2012, 07:20 PM
EJ & Sami were not featured very prominently that week. If anything Safe was, there was a lot more Safe than EJ and Sami were. Then there was lots of Wilson, Will/Lucas, and Will and Gabi scenes that were also very compelling. There was a lot going on that week. There is just nothing to base the claim that EJ and Sami are what helped the ratings. I fully expect them to go back down once the viewers realize that the Days of Sami's hoo ha are going to continue indefinitely.
Like erections through a meat grinder, so are the Days Of Sami's Hoo Ha. Just imagine that spinning vagina.
Omg! I MUST signature this! :applause: :laugh:
Hahahahaha. Thank u! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply