Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Sean Kanan is returning as Decean
Topic Started: Sep 1 2012, 12:37 PM (885 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

I'm suprised no one posted this yet... http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2012/08/sean-kanan-once-again-heads-back-to-bb

Quote:

UPDATE, 2:54 PM ET: Sources tell Soap Opera Network that Kanan is currently only scheduled to appear for a couple of episodes.

PREVIOUS, 1:55 PM ET: Soap Opera Network can confirm that CBS’ “The Bold and the Beautiful” is about to get a little more Sharpe, Deacon Sharpe that is.

While a first airdate has not been revealed, a “B&B” rep tells Soap Opera Network that fans can expect to see Sean Kanan, who portrays Deacon, back onscreen sometime in September.

In July, Kanan married long time girlfriend Michele Vega in Italy in front of what we’re told included family and a few close friends. ”They were married in Monte di Procida, Naples, Italy. The ceremony and reception dinner took place at the hotel where they stayed called Al Chiar di Luna which is owned by good friends of Sean and Michele, The Mazzella Family,” Kanan’s rep told Soap Opera Network earlier this month.

Kanan returned to “B&B” earlier this year for the first time in seven years. The character had previously been seen on “The Young and the Restless” off-and-on since 2009.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is so dumb. Can he just stay on that show? I don't even watch but I hear he's awesome and I know Sean Kanan is a really good actor. I'm tired of hearing about his returns and exits like every other week.

Evan
Member Avatar

I guess he's coming back briefly to expose Bill, then he'll leave again - a shame, because SK still has a lot to offer B&B.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Wtf only a few eps? What is wrong w these ppl he should be on for at least a couple of months!

Nate
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 1 2012, 09:24 PM
Wtf only a few eps? What is wrong w these ppl he should be on for at least a couple of months!
Ikr! It sucks..

DolceVita
Member Avatar

That stinks.
It is like giving me a piece of chocolate but don't let me eat it. :frustration:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply