Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 11:04 AM (3,096 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Nate, Sep 2 2012, 11:04 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sonny Jax came back because his DAUGHTER got sick.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Watching Wednesday's episode when Kristen Storms came back. I don't know if it is the haircut or the fact she is suppose to be sick, but when she came on screen all I saw was Belle from Days. The whole time she has played Maxie, I always saw her as a different character from her time on Days. Just don't know what it is but it was like Belle moved from Salem to Port Charles.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Holy Crap was the show great today! It's like the 80's with a 2012 twist! Keep it up!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

It's been ok......hate Mclame and McBam....Hate Liason...hate Borg...love Sonny and Todd...
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Sep 11 2012, 01:02 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree. I saw Belle, not Maxie.

Anita

cubsgirl
Sep 7 2012, 08:32 PM
Watching Wednesday's episode when Kristen Storms came back. I don't know if it is the haircut or the fact she is suppose to be sick, but when she came on screen all I saw was Belle from Days. The whole time she has played Maxie, I always saw her as a different character from her time on Days. Just don't know what it is but it was like Belle moved from Salem to Port Charles.
Im happy that shes back but I see what you mean. Maxie used to be much more peppy and excitable. Maybe Kirsten needs time to work back into it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Anita
Sep 11 2012, 01:42 PM
cubsgirl
Sep 7 2012, 08:32 PM
Im happy that shes back but I see what you mean. Maxie used to be much more peppy and excitable. Maybe Kirsten needs time to work back into it.
Or maybe Jen Lilley should've just remained in the role.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I've read that this may have been John Ingle's final show--I read on DC that he's ill. My daughter and I cried at that last scene with Emma waving to him. Absolutely heartbreaking.....

titan1978
Member Avatar

Sad for John Ingle. His Edward was a kinder version of the character. But I cannot imagine the original in scenes during the Ward storyline. Loved Ingle during that time.
The show is as close to Monty as I have seen it in 20 years. It's not perfect and it may never be as good as it was but I'm glad it's not limping to its death like the last couple of years have felt. It's fighting to survive!

titan1978
Member Avatar

I even enjoyed Sonny and Jax. Haven't cared for either for a decade.

Nate
Member Avatar

RIP VIRGINIA COOK.

1976-2012 :'(

Nate
Member Avatar

GH has been great! Haven't seen today's episode yet, but I hope it's awesome! I thought something was off about John (Edward). He looked pale and could barely talk to Tracy. I hope this isn't true.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy McBam & Liason today, I am loving it. I really enjoy Watch general hospital again. :)

engrady pind

Today is Friday, Sept. 14 and I am here to tell you today's episode was a waste of time. I hate days which are nothing but yak, yak,yak. "Watch the drama unfold." Ha! No drama today.

Nate
Member Avatar

How is GH not the most viewed soap?

titan1978
Member Avatar

I think in the current soap climate and with Valentini as EP they could keep the momentum up and continue the slow build. It is really nice to see more characters integrated into story and the quick OLTL and legacy character visits are a hit with me.

I just can't wait to see the Duke storyline begin and if Laura will be making a return.

I wish Days had a Valentini clone. He would be just about perfect on that show as EP.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think GH is the only soap I could stand to watch right now. did jerry die? im still confused on that.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Kate/Connie --holy crap!

LOVED Tracy's middle name-- ANGELICA! Mmmmmm, such a Days throw back!

Good show!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow, I didn't even get the DAYS reference to Tracy's middle name. LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply