Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 11:04 AM (3,164 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 17 2012, 09:43 PM
Wow, I didn't even get the DAYS reference to Tracy's middle name. LOL!
I just started cracking up over that! Heck, all we need is Ned/Justin/Wally and we're set.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I Actually think gauza[or whatever name is] or GW wrote Anjelica as tracy middle name

Edited by Partnersincrime, Sep 19 2012, 05:44 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm totally falling for Trey/Kristina :cheer:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Richard Steinmetz sucked when he was on Passions but he's a lot more bearable on GH.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Trey and Kristina..... :x

Especially after they "made love".

Just keep saying NO Tracy!

Anon

Connie and Maxie were golden today, can't wait till the bachelorette party at the Floating Rib. Who would come? Maxie, Olivia, Alexis, Lulu, Kristina. That's all that would make sense, maybe Diane if Alexis dragged her.

RorysRainfall

General Hospital continues to dominate!! I'm a bit behind and just saw the September 10th episode. I felt like I was watching a decently budgeted movie. I was also crying my eyes out at the JaSam "What if?" episode and I'm not even a fan (I stay out of the Liason/JaSam debate - he seems fine with either and he's leaving anyway). Keep up the FANTASTIC work Ron and Frank!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Did Liz's face look funny when Jason got the the DNA results because she actually tampered with them?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't really like Elizabeth tampering with the results, if she did. It doesn't seem like something Elizabeth would do. Sure, she started out as a schemer, but she's come so far from that, and I can't see her ever really resorting back to those ways. Maybe for Lucky. Not Jason.

Nate
Member Avatar

This Elizabeth switching the DNA test is retarded. It is so OCC.

happy
Member Avatar

:applause: IA its OOC.

I wanted to like GH, but it's too frenetic for me now with RC as head writer. Same problem I had with him as head of OLTL. Too many new characters and too much camp. Stories move so fast that it's more about plot than characters. The characters aren't as schizophrenic as DOOL - but I wish the show would take a breath.

There are some characters, scenes, moments that I really like - but they aren't touched on again for days or weeks - so I can't settle into the show. I skim to see if one of the characters/stories I like are like are on - usually not - and so I skip.

I've made peace that the kind of soaps I loved aren't ever coming back. But I'm glad some fans like GH. Personally, I think people are excited by GH, because the other soaps are so crappy that GH looks good in comparison.

Funny, I'm in the favored demo - but I feel old. Because I miss the "good old days" when I could get hooked on almost any of the soaps at any given time. They were all really good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply