Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Soaptown USA Loose Lips; UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2nd
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 06:48 PM (1,037 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: No surprise that Steve Burton has made the decision to leave GH, this had been coming for sometime. Now the big question everyone is asking will Jason die, just go away or will they recast? Sources say that TPTB are hurriedly penning a story. It is very hush hush but little tidbits have fallen through the cracks and one rumor is that someone gets the goods on Jason regarding Franco's murder. (Could be the new cop coming to town) and he is forced to get the hell out of dodge as they say. As for a recast "highly" doubtful, that would be like recasting Luke Spencer, this is never gonna happen! I guess we can say now that Jason is out of the picture all you Easton/Monaco fans it's full steam ahead. But not before Jason and Sam have their dream scenes where Sam is pregnant and with child and the couple looks happy, very happy!! But alias it is only a dream thanks to the pathogen......I am getting conflicting stories one that has Shawn acquainted with Jerry back in the day. Also hearing Alexis goes away with Jerry in order to save her girls. Will Jax kill his own brother or will Alexis kill him? Alexis goes with Jerry, but the people of PC thinks she was kidnapped, only to find out she went on her own. Grahn recently tweeted "I get to go on location for GH with just me and 5 hot hunks. Who died and went to heaven?".....The Robin mystery has come to a halt for now while the show concentrates on the pathogen arc, but you will see Robin sooner then later and Duke, who has Robin. I guess I should say the "real" Duke. I am hearing the Robin story may crisscross over to the tale of two Todd's which Ron wants to do very badly. Alot has to do with Victor's return and hopefully getting Trevor St John to come on board......Rumor has it that Heather and Alison Perkins have a connection, (no surprise there)....And speaking of remember those pictures that Todd sent to Natalie of John and Sam kissing? While many think it was Heather who took the photo get ready for a real surprise, because it was not Heather who took the picture but someone else...hmmm...Heather's lies, all of them, include a very old tangled web, that still needs to be revealed.....What if Trey has another secret?...What if Robin does not want to go home yet?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply