Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 08:55 PM (8,833 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R September Discussion

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Young_And_Restless_120.jpg (3.16 KB)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Now with just a generic Y&R logo this thread hopefully won't be taken over by yet another Sharon vs Phyllis fans fan war.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Didn't know where to post this, but people are posting on different message boards claiming theres a rumour circulating that Kay Alden could be returning to Y&R to help write for the show in some form. She was celebrating Y&R's milestone episode last week with the cast and crew
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Actually really glad Victoria discovered that Sharon stole Summers concert tickets, we can finally get a move on with this story

Queen B
Member Avatar

Cannot believe that Nick was so easy on Phyllis today when he found out about yet ANOTHER lie. Dude, she trusted Ronana instead of you.. Her own husband! Dump her assss

Queen B
Member Avatar

Victor and his stupid amnesia bullshit is so boring to sit through.. My mom can't get enough of it though, she loves Victor

Queen B
Member Avatar

Oh and Tucker pissed me off more then anyone today.. I love that Sharon is actually doing a good job with running the company right now which means Tucker is panicking! Oh well

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ronan what happened to your balls? Maybe Phyllis chopped them off and has them in a jar pickeling somewhere. The crazy bitch

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I think NE has hit a plateau as far as the stocks go.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 3 2012, 04:44 PM
I think NE has hit a plateau as far as the stocks go.
Well no, because last week we heard the stocks were going down and now they have stabilized. I don't think Sharon is capable of running a huge business like this on her own but I also don't think she's the airhead people are making her out to be either. Nick and Victoria know how to run the company because they were raised by Victor Newman, they were taught well by him.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Queen B, that is what plateau means. To level off.

" to reach a state or level of little or no growth or decline, especially to stop increasing or progressing; remain at a stable level of achievement; level off: After a period of uninterrupted growth, sales began to plateau."

So when I used the word plateau I was using the correct one.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Whoops my bad

Queen B
Member Avatar

I stand corrected

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Queen B
Sep 3 2012, 02:14 PM
Didn't know where to post this, but people are posting on different message boards claiming theres a rumour circulating that Kay Alden could be returning to Y&R to help write for the show in some form. She was celebrating Y&R's milestone episode last week with the cast and crew
That would be just the thing this shiw needs. I had no problem with JGs writing but it's the new EP who has me worried.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 3 2012, 05:44 PM
Queen B
That would be just the thing this shiw needs. I had no problem with JGs writing but it's the new EP who has me worried.
Yes, would be wonderful news. Maybe she's just helping Josh and Jill out though to give them some history on the show

Only1Way
Member Avatar

No prob Queen

LPS
Member Avatar

I know this sound juvenile, but I'm glad the bitch (MAB) got fired. When you produce sh*t (I think this stuff can be directly compared to sh*t), then what do you expect.

Wow, Ronan's balls are in a mason jar, hidden in a cubby. What a effin' loser.

I want someone on this show (Kevin, Ronan, Nick, someone) to tell the b*tch, NO! This is getting ridiculous how over the top these characters are willing to go in order to cover Phyllis's lame ass. Lamest storyline in a few years if you ask me.
Edited by LPS, Sep 4 2012, 12:37 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 4 2012, 12:34 AM
I know this sound juvenile, but I'm glad the bitch (MAB) got fired. When you produce sh*t (I think this stuff can be directly compared to sh*t), then what do you expect.

Wow, Ronan's balls are in a mason jar, hidden in a cubby. What a effin' loser.

I want someone on this show (Kevin, Ronan, Nick, someone) to tell the b*tch, NO! This is getting ridiculous how over the top these characters are willing to go in order to cover Phyllis's lame ass. Lamest storyline in a few years if you ask me.
Couldn't agree more!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 3 2012, 05:44 PM
Queen B
I don't know whether bringing kay alden back is such a good idea, I remember when everyone was screaming to get rid of her.
Her bio tells of how Y&R lost viewers when she took over as head writer.
Bringing back ex employees is like going back to your ex spouse, the problems are still there, you just forgot about them until they resurface. lol
It rarely works out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Alden

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

There will be screaming to fire the writer no matter who gets hired. Kay Alden was the first HW after Bill Bell retired and he hand picked her as his successor. I think she made some mis steps but Bell himself did that at times. I loved the show when she was writing it. It was the closest we got to the Bell version of Y&R. Compared to her tenure the show is a cartoon and a bad cartoon at that. Sometimes divorces are a mistake and we find how much better off we were while married.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply