Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 08:55 PM (9,044 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sep 27 2012, 10:14 PM
Queen B
Sep 26 2012, 05:30 PM
I don't think shes leaving just yet, I have a feeling theres still some fun stuff. If the rumors are true that Sharons gonna burn down the Newman ranch then shits REALLY going to hit the fan
I think sharon has some ideas up her sleeve.
I thought she did but after reading the spoilers for next week it looks like Sharon is back to where she started. In a jail cell, banned from seeing her children etc.. It just keeps getting worse and worse for Sharon every year and i'm sick of her becoming a mess like this.

JG is our life line right now , and I guess we'll find out about the new direction for Sharon within the next couple weeks. Lets hope and pray that Adam is not involved in any shape or form
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

storiesfun

Sammie Jo
Sep 24 2012, 03:00 PM
Only1Way
Sep 23 2012, 01:23 PM
Kind of a new subject but...

The way Daisy lies to get out of things, who's to say that she didn't lay there and lie to Paul. She said she would testify if Paul could get her out of there. (Fair view) Paul is so desperate that he's believing her whole story. Gotta admit, she likes attention.
Then she get's sprung by her Mom? How convenient for her, no?
Poor Paul putting his trust in another risky deal?
Do you guys believe Daisy?
yes, she saw the video, that's why ricky wanted to kill her.
I wonder if "mom" was phyliss, once again trying to "fix" things and making them worse.
Daisy is still an attention whore. Poor Daniel.
storiesfun B-)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

well happy day! FINALLY! Peace in the valley between Victor and Billy! :cheers:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I hope Jack gets BON back. He's due for a win and Tucker needs to be humbled. Of course I'm sure Victor isn't through with Tucker yet.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Sep 28 2012, 01:03 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Wait so....Billy doesn't pay for knowing where Victor was all that time? WOW

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I figure him and Victor are now even. But maybe Victor is playing it smart. He's gonna let it go, and when Victoria finds out via loose lips Kevin no doubt, he'll let her deal with kicking him to the curb and smile under his moustache from the sidelines.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Billy betrayed Victoria by keeping Victors wherabouts a secret and didn't do anything to stop Sharon from taking over as CEO, or stopping his wife and Nikki from being worried about Victor, but Billy gets off and doesn't have to pay like Sharon does? huh. I bet Tucker and Gen aren't gonna have to pay for shit either. Its all Sharon's fault once again, when she was the one who was manipulated and treated like shit by everyone during Victors absence.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 28 2012, 01:18 PM
Not yet but I think it will come back on him.

Queen B
Member Avatar

nuNoah is hot as hell, and a much better actor then that other shit head that was playing him before.

Gosh, I'm feeling awful for Sharon. I know, i'm a sucker but I hate seeing her in a jail cell away from Noah and Faith once again. And why the FUCK was that BITCH Avery sitting on the couch with Faith and Nick celebrating Faith's bday? Bitch get the fuck out, Sharon should be there with her family not you. I know I said I like Avery but all she fucking does is bad mouth Sharon and put her filthy hands all over Nick and Faith, Get the fuck out bitch!!!!!!!!

Phyllis and Ronan finally made out and yes, there was tongue. Phonan is hot, I have to admit. I'm definitely rooting for them now.

Victor is gonna propose to Nikki again, whatevaaaaaa.... NEXT

Daniel & Heather scenes were puke worthy once again.

I did enjoy Jack/Gen scenes, but we all know they won't be getting together for too long since GF is out. Tucker can go fuck himself also, I'm glad Sharon was able to give him the rundown today even though she was behind bars. Fucking sleeze bag, I want him out next along with GenV

The episode was good overall.. I'm noticing more and more changes, I know JFP must be editing this stuff. The lighting looks better, it almost looks like you can see buildings, trees etc outside of the windows, it looks much more realistic. I can't wait to see what JFP has to offer as time goes on. Its starting to remind me more and more of how the show looked in 2000-2001

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 28 2012, 04:41 PM
Gosh, I'm feeling awful for Sharon. I know, i'm a sucker but I hate seeing her in a jail cell away from Noah and Faith once again. And why the FUCK was that BITCH Avery sitting on the couch with Faith and Nick celebrating Faith's bday? Bitch get the fuck out, Sharon should be there with her family not you. I know I said I like Avery but all she fucking does is bad mouth Sharon and put her filthy hands all over Nick and Faith, Get the fuck out bitch!!!!!!!!
I agree, but I'd rather it be Avery than old Phyllis draped all over Nick/Faith.

LPS
Member Avatar

LOL....everyone on my twitter feed is b*tching about how gross Phyllis and Ronan's kiss was.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 28 2012, 04:41 PM
nuNoah is hot as hell, and a much better actor then that other shit head that was playing him before.

Phyllis and Ronan finally made out and yes, there was tongue. Phonan is hot, I have to admit. I'm definitely rooting for them now.

Victor is gonna propose to Nikki again, whatevaaaaaa.... NEXT

Daniel & Heather scenes were puke worthy once again.

I did enjoy Jack/Gen scenes, but we all know they won't be getting together for too long since GF is out. Tucker can go fuck himself also, I'm glad Sharon was able to give him the rundown today even though she was behind bars. Fucking sleeze bag, I want him out next along with GenV

The episode was good overall.. I'm noticing more and more changes, I know JFP must be editing this stuff. The lighting looks better, it almost looks like you can see buildings, trees etc outside of the windows, it looks much more realistic. I can't wait to see what JFP has to offer as time goes on. Its starting to remind me more and more of how the show looked in 2000-2001
Dang! you got me excited for this ep now. I was looking fwd to NuNoah cuz that other one was just boring as hell. I even like that other brown haired guy who played him for what seemed like 2 months better than KS.

And it has Phonan in it too!! :cheer:

Queen B
Member Avatar

I think people will like nuNoah, the only thing that bugs me is that he looks too old.. he looks more like he could play Nick's little brother or something.

soapflake02

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 04:16 PM
Shick
Sep 28 2012, 01:18 PM
Not yet but I think it will come back on him.
we think, isn't billy leaving the show?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 28 2012, 05:09 PM
I think people will like nuNoah, the only thing that bugs me is that he looks too old.. he looks more like he could play Nick's little brother or something.

I haven't seen him on screen yet but I thought he looked old for Noah in his head shot. But ehh with all the fast and loose playing of ages on this show, it probably won't bother me.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 05:15 PM
Queen B
Sep 28 2012, 05:09 PM

I haven't seen him on screen yet but I thought he looked old for Noah in his head shot. But ehh with all the fast and loose playing of ages on this show, it probably won't bother me.
I didnt think he looked that old. Doesn't he play a high schooler or something on HH?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I never saw HH and it's hard to go by a head shot online. He just struck me as looking twenty five or so.

Crossface
Member Avatar

I would like to know who told Nikki that she can just gallop her sorry ass into Sharon's house and pull a checkbook out of her tits. Really $1 to $2 million dollars that is chump change to Sharon after all she was married to Nick, Adam, Jack, and Victor men who have well over $2 million dollars and she never took any of their money so why would she want Nikki's stripper money.

So Nikki had that kind of money all this time and she hasn't once bothered to get herself her own house too busy free loading off Jack and Billy & Victoria. Wow what a proud freeloader. Whatever Nikki put that money back into your g-string because Sharon just laughed at that offer.

Doris is one of the worst mothers I've ever seen Why is she offering Sharon a place to stay now? Sharon is right, whenever Sharon reaches out to Doris all she does is talk down to Sharon and belittle her. Why isn't Doris going to Victor and venting her frustrations out on him and the other Newmans for treating her daughter like shit? She knew Sharon was crying out for help but didn't bother to show up then so why bother now. She needs to keep her sorry ass where she came from because she's just useless.

For Lauren to sit there with that tired ugly hairstyle saying people like Sharon get what they deserve. Well same can be said for you Lauren in regards to Sheila because there were times during her feud with Sheila that Lauren would approach Sheila and start her bullshit when Sheila wasn't bothering Lauren. Here we go again with Lauren in freak out mode over Sheila again, seriously this chick just needs to check herself into a mental hospital.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 06:30 PM
I never saw HH and it's hard to go by a head shot online. He just struck me as looking twenty five or so.
I think he's 27.

Shick
Member Avatar

I noticed some technical changes in today's Canadian episode which I liked! You know the overly dramatic/cheesy background music that plays in almost every scene. Well today there were times when there was NO music during dialogue. In particular, one scene with Sharon/Nick at the police station. Normally there would be some awful sappy music playing, but there wasn't any. JFP must have had a hand in it.

The scene I'm talking about starts at around the 6:30 mark.
Edited by Shick, Sep 28 2012, 09:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply