Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 08:55 PM (8,881 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Phyllis fucked up 20+ days ago by moving a dead body from her apartment to another. And if Phyllis could get away with ATTEMPTED MURDER for all this time, I see no reason why Sharon shouldn't get away with this minor bullshit either.

Quote:

Minor bullshit huh??? :shame:

Nothing minor about the bullshit she pulled. She had a body that she KNEW wasn't Victor cremated. But oh well, what the hell right? She let people believe that she died in a wreck and another poor person died without her family being able to say good bye to her.
What a mess she tends to leave behind. All in the name of greed...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 29 2012, 11:15 AM
Sammie Jo
Sep 29 2012, 10:05 AM
Shick
Sep 28 2012, 11:56 PM
Sammie Jo
Sep 28 2012, 11:17 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You and I both know that that shit wouldn't fly if it were Sharon. Victor and fans would still be calling for her head after knowing were Victor was all these weeks. I hate this double standard crap the writers have with certain characters. It's alright for SOME to do wrong, but not others...
sharon & phyliss both committed criminal acts, Victor didn't, his crime against Billy happened in another country and unless billy wants to sue him, nothing is to be done there.
So, do you want sharon to skate on her crimes and phyliss to hang because you don't like phyliss?
If Sharon should pay for her wrongdoing THEY ALL SHOULD. What do you only want Sharon to pay, and Billy/Phyllis to just skate on by?
there you go again, putting words in my mouth, I have never said anything about letting phyliss skate, I just said, it's going to be hard to prove that she was driving the car.
Did Billy commit a crime? NOPE and I think he suffered enough with the whole 1st adoption then being thrown in jail, then chelsea turning up pregnant.
Sharon otoh, committed several crimes and was about to commit another one.
She's a horse thief, she destroyed a legal document, and she lied about it, she knowingly misidentified a body and had it cremated, and she was about to commit bigamy and if the spoilers are true, she can add arson to her list, and that's just her criminal acts, I won't even bother to go into her moral lapses..
So yeah, I want her to pay.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Sep 29 2012, 11:31 PM
Shick
Sep 29 2012, 11:15 AM
Sammie Jo
Sep 29 2012, 10:05 AM
Shick
Sep 28 2012, 11:56 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
sharon & phyliss both committed criminal acts, Victor didn't, his crime against Billy happened in another country and unless billy wants to sue him, nothing is to be done there.
So, do you want sharon to skate on her crimes and phyliss to hang because you don't like phyliss?
If Sharon should pay for her wrongdoing THEY ALL SHOULD. What do you only want Sharon to pay, and Billy/Phyllis to just skate on by?
there you go again, putting words in my mouth, I have never said anything about letting phyliss skate, I just said, it's going to be hard to prove that she was driving the car.
Did Billy commit a crime? NOPE and I think he suffered enough with the whole 1st adoption then being thrown in jail, then chelsea turning up pregnant.
Sharon otoh, committed several crimes and was about to commit another one.
She's a horse thief, she destroyed a legal document, and she lied about it, she knowingly misidentified a body and had it cremated, and she was about to commit bigamy and if the spoilers are true, she can add arson to her list, and that's just her criminal acts, I won't even bother to go into her moral lapses..
So yeah, I want her to pay.
Well you put words in my mouth when bringing up Phyllis earlier. All I SAID was Billy and his part in this bullshit

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Well you put words in my mouth when bringing up Phyllis earlier. All I SAID was Billy and his part in this bullshit

I didn't put any words in your mouth.
Goodnite :wave:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Sep 30 2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:

I didn't put any words in your mouth.
Goodnite :wave:
Yes you did. See ya :wave: :wave:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply