Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 08:55 PM (8,744 Views)
Crossface
Member Avatar

The Summer actress can't act for shit either. She always has this look on her face like she just farted and smells her gas. Tired of people who leave the ranch keep saying "I Can't Deal with Sharon." Well you know she lives there, so why keep going there? :shrug: That doesn't make any sense, why would anyone go somewhere knowing the person they don't like lives there.

I was hoping that Sharon would knock that nappy ass bun right out of Victoria's head. Victoria just plopped her sad ass on the chair like she lives there. I would have her banned from the property too.

Nick is one big DUMBASS!! He continues to let Phyllis lie to him, even when she said that she will lie to Summer to keep her rancid ass out of prison. Then Nick goes along with the affair story showing how much he cares for Summer to make her mom look like a slut bucket (even though not far off the mark on that one) Ronan GMAB with that love Phyllis bullshit. Ronan you love the snatch and nothing more, because there's nothing to love about Phylthy.

Michael being a DA needs to have Nick arrested, he just witnessed a crime of Nick assaulting an FBI agent. Michael can't keep overlooking these things because they are his "friends" and I use the term loosely. Michael they are not his friends because they lie to him so much, they only care about what Michael can do for them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sharon is being played like a yo yo...

Tucker is a sleaze!!!

I totally loved Victoria busting Sharon..

"Are you stealing again Sharon, Ohh, you'll be lucky if you don't end up back in that asylum" Amelia was perfect!!!!

I just had to show my girl some love today... I swear to gawd, y'all just don't know how glad I am Victoria is out of babyville!!!!

Amelia and SC played well off each other.. I enjoyed it.. :)
Edited by Daytime, Sep 4 2012, 01:17 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I love Sharon and Vikki scenes
You can tell their friends in real life too because they seem so comfortable with eachother. I can always catch a glimpse of AH trying not to laugh in certain scenes with Sharon, its funny

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Amelia and Sharon have a GREAT combative chemistry. They have for years IMO.

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 4 2012, 01:50 PM
You can tell their friends in real life too because they seem so comfortable with eachother. I can always catch a glimpse of AH trying not to laugh in certain scenes with Sharon, its funny
I agree, Sharon says all the time on twitter that she loves working with AH.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 4 2012, 02:07 PM
Queen B
Sep 4 2012, 01:50 PM
I agree, Sharon says all the time on twitter that she loves working with AH.
I said this on twitter the other day, if they wouldn't have made Sharon bat crazy, this would have been a great story. They ruined it with the stealing. MAB can't do anything right. :soapbox:

I always enjoy storylines about business competitiveness when done right... Of course I am team Victoria for obvious reasons.. lol :)

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 4 2012, 02:06 PM
A friend of mine on twitter commented that Vicki and Sharon had a "sexual undertone" in the scenes..haha

Quote:

@ccgibeaut329: @Daytime_tv HAHA w/ oddly weird sexual undertones. Sharon/Amelia's scenes border on inappropirate LOL!

I told her I caught that too..lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 4 2012, 10:31 AM
There will be screaming to fire the writer no matter who gets hired. Kay Alden was the first HW after Bill Bell retired and he hand picked her as his successor. I think she made some mis steps but Bell himself did that at times. I loved the show when she was writing it. It was the closest we got to the Bell version of Y&R. Compared to her tenure the show is a cartoon and a bad cartoon at that. Sometimes divorces are a mistake and we find how much better off we were while married.
That's true, you could bring in Ernest Hemmingway and Edgar Allen Poe for writers and people whose favorite character wasn't on screen all the time or being shown in a favorable light, will still be screaming and dogging the ones who are getting the screen time and good SL's.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That's true, you could bring in Ernest Hemmingway and Edgar Allen Poe for writers and people whose favorite character wasn't on screen all the time or being shown in a favorable light, will still be screaming and dogging the ones who are getting the screen time and good SL's.

Posted Image

"Ain't it the truth."

Cowardly lion is supposed to be where the "posted image" is. Don't know where he went
Edited by Only1Way, Sep 4 2012, 05:07 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Miss Rhi
Sep 2 2012, 08:59 PM
Now with just a generic Y&R logo this thread hopefully won't be taken over by yet another Sharon vs Phyllis fans fan war.
Sorry, Phyllis is the only character I know from Y&R

Queen B
Member Avatar

I almost feel embarrassed to admit this but I enjoyed Abby's scenes today. The only time I seem to find her entertaining is when shes in scenes with Adam, the two actors play well off eachother and I think they make good 'frenemies' lol

DolceVita
Member Avatar

Nate
Sep 4 2012, 08:33 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 2 2012, 08:59 PM
Now with just a generic Y&R logo this thread hopefully won't be taken over by yet another Sharon vs Phyllis fans fan war.
Sorry, Phyllis is the only character I know from Y&R
Sarcasm at its best.

Shick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 4 2012, 02:46 PM
Shick
Sep 4 2012, 02:06 PM
A friend of mine on twitter commented that Vicki and Sharon had a "sexual undertone" in the scenes..haha

Quote:

@ccgibeaut329: @Daytime_tv HAHA w/ oddly weird sexual undertones. Sharon/Amelia's scenes border on inappropirate LOL!

I told her I caught that too..lol
Oh definitely. I see it too lol ^_^

Queen B
Member Avatar

Anyone know when JFP's first eppy airs? I heard mid Sept.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Avery ought to be disbarred.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Queen B
Sep 5 2012, 01:50 AM
Anyone know when JFP's first eppy airs? I heard mid Sept.
I have this awful feeling whenever I think of her at the wheel.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I actually enjoyed todays episode.

DolceVita
Member Avatar

Billy Boy, oh Billy Boy,
you are playing with fire.
What the heck are you thinking?

I love to watch BM, one good looking and talented actor.
How he dealt with Gen was great, lol.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm really annoyed that Nick is back to being Victoria's lackey. He should have stepped up to take the CEO job from Sharon. Now he's back to his usual position, keeping his balls in the back pocket, standing behind Vikki while she calls the shots. He's got his hands full holding two purses!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I wonder if Sharon's gonna find out some stuff from Daisy about Ricky and somehow help Paul

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply