Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 08:55 PM (9,110 Views)
soapflake02

Queen B
Sep 5 2012, 06:29 PM
I wonder if Sharon's gonna find out some stuff from Daisy about Ricky and somehow help Paul
I hope so that story is going now where.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

how the heck did avery become sharon's lawyer? it was her idea for the insanity angle.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I honestly have no idea.. And I have no idea why Sharon even wants Avery to represent her when she's playing both sides. Its not like she's a good laywer to Sharon.
I'm just glad Sharon is getting help now, and I hope she will stay longer instead of just 3 days, I want her to get help and it would be interesting if the writers got inside Sharons brain a little better

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Avery came with NE. She was the attorney that Victor hired after he told Michael to hit the road.
So unless Sharon has her own funds to hire another attorney, she takes Avery.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sep 5 2012, 06:50 PM
how the heck did avery become sharon's lawyer? it was her idea for the insanity angle.
it doesn't make sense, Avery is Victor's atty, just because he's mia, doesn't mean sharon inherits her and the company has fleet of atty's.
Avery should be looking out for Victor's interests, not sharon's.
But, this is still MAB's nonsense, so anything goes. :shrug:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Oh, I guess I thought that she was NE attorney, just as Michael was.
Oh well...

Queen B
Member Avatar

Its funny, I was thinking.. And I realized that this show had become so stupid that all these crazies make Gloria and Jeff of all people look normal

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't know if Daisy is one of Sharon's delusions or not but somebody needs to swipe that dead animal off of Daisy's head.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 6 2012, 10:14 PM
I don't know if Daisy is one of Sharon's delusions or not but somebody needs to swipe that dead animal off of Daisy's head.
LOL omfg! I laughed out loud when I first seen her with that ugly hair

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 5 2012, 04:52 PM
I'm really annoyed that Nick is back to being Victoria's lackey. He should have stepped up to take the CEO job from Sharon. Now he's back to his usual position, keeping his balls in the back pocket, standing behind Vikki while she calls the shots. He's got his hands full holding two purses!
Nick has no balls. He has officially been neutered by the women in his life. Between Phyllis, Victoria and even his mother Nick is the biggest girl of the four. It's almost comical at this point :whack:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Sep 6 2012, 11:12 PM
3WishGenie
I'm really annoyed that Nick is back to being Victoria's lackey. He should have stepped up to take the CEO job from Sharon. Now he's back to his usual position, keeping his balls in the back pocket, standing behind Vikki while she calls the shots. He's got his hands full holding two purses!
Nick has no balls. He has officially been neutered by the women in his life. Between Phyllis, Victoria and even his mother Nick is the biggest girl of the four. It's almost comical at this point :whack:
hes always been a little mamas boy, its pathetic! In Nikki's eyes, poor little Nick could do no wrong. During Shick's marriage I always wished I could just punch her in the face for how stupid she was. Sharon was this awful slut with no morals for sleeping with Diego but when Nick fucked Grace, Nikki came pounding at Sharons door demanding she stopped being selfish and forgave Nick for cheating

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 6 2012, 09:31 AM
soapflake02
Sep 5 2012, 06:50 PM
it doesn't make sense, Avery is Victor's atty, just because he's mia, doesn't mean sharon inherits her and the company has fleet of atty's.
Avery should be looking out for Victor's interests, not sharon's.
But, this is still MAB's nonsense, so anything goes. :shrug:
Yep, we are not in the "Real World" so anything goes, I guess.... :drunk: Oh how I used to love this soap :shrug: What happened? :shrug: :shrug:

Soapwatcher

slight change of subject, I just got a message from CBS Y&R board (I guess, I didn't pay attention really) anyway, they asked that I vote on my favorite storyline and they gave
several stories, about Victor, Katherine/Jill, Nicki, Tom Fisher, Lilly/Cane, Victoria/Billy, David Kimball, Nina's Blackmarket Baby story etc. Then they said watch Sept 27 for the 10,000 episode and see which one won! Well we all know who "won" already, so if you got the same message you know what I'm talking about. What a ripoff!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 6 2012, 07:04 PM
Oh, I guess I thought that she was NE attorney, just as Michael was.
Oh well...
it's kind of murky, NE has a fleet of attys, Mikey seemed to be acting only on Victor's personal stuff and things that didn't require going before the board.
Being NE pays her, I guess she's sharon's atty, but her first loyalty is to Victor.
I don't know, it's just too screwed up.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think Sharon took a nick or two of Nicks nut sack too. He should be singing falsetto by now :)
Maybe THAT'S why he's scowling all the time :D

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 6 2012, 11:43 PM
Crazygirl
Sep 6 2012, 11:12 PM
3WishGenie
hes always been a little mamas boy, its pathetic! In Nikki's eyes, poor little Nick could do no wrong. During Shick's marriage I always wished I could just punch her in the face for how stupid she was. Sharon was this awful slut with no morals for sleeping with Diego but when Nick fucked Grace, Nikki came pounding at Sharons door demanding she stopped being selfish and forgave Nick for cheating
Those were the good ol' days with Nikki pounding on the door constantly interrupting their romps. :lol: God forbid her precious little boy would get his wife preggo!

Nate
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 3 2012, 02:14 PM
Didn't know where to post this, but people are posting on different message boards claiming theres a rumour circulating that Kay Alden could be returning to Y&R to help write for the show in some form. She was celebrating Y&R's milestone episode last week with the cast and crew
I love your gif.

Queen B
Member Avatar

what a boring episode. I knew Chelseas "secret" was only the fact that shes preggers. Big deal. and ofcourse Chloe blabbed to Jeff, Glo and Lauren at Crimson Lights. & Was I supposed to think that little loving speach Jeff gave Chelsea was supposed to be all cute and fuzzy? I know the writers want us to think that, but I just don't care about Chelsea or whoever her fucking parents are.

Also, looks like Paul's story will be dragged out even longer now with Ricky's video. It puts Paul in a bad position, and I wish Michael would stop being an ass about Lauren wanting to help him.. after all the times that Paul helped Lauren with Sheila and all of her bullshit its the least she could do. I would totally be interested in Paul and Lauren reconnecting, right now is the perfect time. Id be fine with Michael and Lauren getting split up and maybe Michael could presue Avery. I always thought those 2 had chemistry, but Avery also has awesome chemistry with Paul so it could go both ways..

Harmony looked a little better today I must say. Her hair didn't look like a huge nest that got plopped on her head. I still don't care about Harmony or her pairing with Neil, also if their trying to get Sarge in the mix with those two it still doesn't interest me in the slightest. How predictable though right? The only other older black actor on the show MUST be plopped into a storyline with Neil and Harmony.

LPS
Member Avatar

Daisy needs to STFU. Her snarkfest with Sharon was LAME. Along with that lame hair. I love how Sharon left the b*tch in the nut farm. Victoria is so boring as this "business woman".

LOL....I think all the Republican viewers were about to barf watching today's YR. I saw this at SOC and it is so true. Does Victor think he's damn Norma Rae? Don't the writers know that all dock workers are unionized?

That flash drive in the globe was lame to the 10th power.

Queen B
Member Avatar

So to all you American viewers, you won't be missing much if you decide to skip tomorrows episode!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply