Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: September Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 10:16 PM (15,407 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 11:01 AM
Queen B
Sep 28 2012, 09:08 AM
I don't get it, was he insulting EB?
No a poster called EB a twatwaffle and he ran with it. Foolish move.
Yeah, Muhney is known to read TWOP. He used to post there but I think he actually got banned a while back, although I'm not 100% sure.
Online Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Sep 28 2012, 03:01 AM
I didn't make much of this--

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney

"Twatwaffle" is my new favorite curse-word.
https://twitter.com/michaelmuhney/status/251576047932416000

Until I saw this--

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=394850&view=findpost&p=15249024

So much for the high road...
I wouldn't expect anything else from this dude.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

It's too bad he's such an ass.
Online Profile Goto Top

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Sep 28 2012, 11:15 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 11:01 AM
Queen B
Sep 28 2012, 09:08 AM
I don't get it, was he insulting EB?
No a poster called EB a twatwaffle and he ran with it. Foolish move.
Yeah, Muhney is known to read TWOP. He used to post there but I think he actually got banned a while back, although I'm not 100% sure.
He was banned at TWOP and for good reason. He got personally insulting with some posters who were just having a discussion. Then claimed butt-hurt, alot like he does on twitter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

He seems to be able to do what he wants at SOC.
Online Profile Goto Top

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 01:17 PM
Yes, he does and the PTB really smooch his ass there. I think they feel validated by his presence. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

The waffle House should sue. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

What kind of syrup do you use to smother that? :unsure:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
They've banned members at SOC because of him. He has free reign there.

Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

He ruined SOC, not allowed to say anything negative about his character.

MM better watch it, E.B. will shut him down!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^And SOC has suffered because of that. Hardly anyone goes there and they remove posts at a drop of a hat. I'm glad they're collapsing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
I was banned at SOC because I disagreed with him. He argued me down that Ashley wasn't pregnant when Adam caused her to lose the baby. This is one actor that I will express my dislike openly and that is something I don't like to do. But MM made it personal. He even started DMing me on twitter, which led to me blocking his over-sized ego behind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 28 2012, 03:24 PM
Miss Rhi
I was banned at SOC because I disagreed with him. He argued me down that Ashley wasn't pregnant when Adam caused her to lose the baby. This is one actor that I will express my dislike openly and that is something I don't like to do. But MM made it personal. He even started DMing me on twitter, which led to me blocking his over-sized ego behind.
Oh my gosh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Something else distasteful Michael Munhey did today, was retweet (multiple times) an article saying how great he was compared to Eric Braeden who is delusional and out of touch. He's very subtle in his shit-stirring so many don't see it, but thats all he does. Very conceited and thinks he owns Y&R. I can't stand him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

into_the_skyline
Sep 28 2012, 03:33 PM
Something else distasteful Michael Munhey did today, was retweet (multiple times) an article saying how great he was compared to Eric Braeden who is delusional and out of touch. He's very subtle in his shit-stirring so many don't see it, but thats all he does. Very conceited and thinks he owns Y&R. I can't stand him.
Here's the article you speak of... He so excited someone with soap history is blessing his douchebaggery.. Fuck Mike Muhney!

http://www.stupidlittleblog.com/2012/entertainment/soap-operas/general-hospital/michael-muhneyeric-braeden-twitter-comments/#.UGYKj642cyG
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I keep wondering if he reads here. I'd love it if he registered and posted, of course he'd probably get so frustraited when he didn't get his way he'd quit... :blulaugh:
Online Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 28 2012, 03:24 PM
Miss Rhi
You should make those DM's public, LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I love the blogger writing about intelligence and then typing "with all DO respect" to EB. We all make mistakes and typos but we don't all publish a blog.
Online Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 03:54 PM
I keep wondering if he reads here. I'd love it if he registered and posted, of course he'd probably get so frustraited when he didn't get his way he'd quit... :blulaugh:
You mean like a certain so called journalist? :drunk:
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 04:09 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 03:54 PM
You mean like a certain so called journalist? :drunk:
Yep! :D
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic