Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: September Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 10:16 PM (16,142 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

LPS
Sep 28 2012, 04:04 PM
Daytime
Sep 28 2012, 03:24 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 01:17 PM
He seems to be able to do what he wants at SOC.
I was banned at SOC because I disagreed with him. He argued me down that Ashley wasn't pregnant when Adam caused her to lose the baby. This is one actor that I will express my dislike openly and that is something I don't like to do. But MM made it personal. He even started DMing me on twitter, which led to me blocking his over-sized ego behind.
You should make those DM's public, LOL
I'd pay to see them. I really wish he would come to this site. He wouldn't last three days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

LPS
Daytime
Miss Rhi
I was banned at SOC because I disagreed with him. He argued me down that Ashley wasn't pregnant when Adam caused her to lose the baby. This is one actor that I will express my dislike openly and that is something I don't like to do. But MM made it personal. He even started DMing me on twitter, which led to me blocking his over-sized ego behind.
I should have but I deleted them..You would have laughed about it.. He went straight into justifying mode after I was banned. He got mad that I was calling him out on twitter.

On top of that his fans started DMing me.. I had to start blocking people. There are some crazies out there. lol

But the thing about MM that makes me upset is he starts a lot of crap then plays the victim. That irks me to the core.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BenjyM
Member Avatar

I breathed a sigh of relief when I first found out that Eileen Davidson was leaving Y&R. I would miss my beautiful Ashley to death, but I wouldn't have to see MM on my television ever again! I rarely go to soc because of him, as I despise that he is unable to separate himself from his character and then he projects that delusional problem onto anyone who doesn't like his "acting." He truly is embarrassing. How old is his person? Doesn't he have other things to do than peruse message boards and trash his colleagues as he builds himself up? In the end, the joke is on him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

‏@EBraeden
Hello Fans! On Monday I'll b doing my 1st Live Tweeting! 11:30PST when "Victor makes Sharon pay 4 her crimes". @Official_YandR @CBSDaytime

https://twitter.com/EBraeden/status/251836377640091648
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 07:20 PM
‏@EBraeden
Hello Fans! On Monday I'll b doing my 1st Live Tweeting! 11:30PST when "Victor makes Sharon pay 4 her crimes". @Official_YandR @CBSDaytime

Lol...he's got jokes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

LPS
Sep 28 2012, 01:44 AM
Keisha
Sep 27 2012, 10:45 PM
Shick
Sep 27 2012, 07:43 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 27 2012, 07:32 PM
Now she's retweeting tweets from people telling her how great she is.
Oh FFS :puke:
eWhat is FFS?
For F*cks Sakes.
oh ok thank you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 28 2012, 07:25 PM
Miss Rhi
‏@EBraeden

Lol...he's got jokes!
I tweeted him and thought I saw jokes. I can't imagine him laughing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I'm following more people on Twitter that I don't know than people I do know. But I think I'll avoid MM.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Sep 28 2012, 08:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Apparently EB accidentely spoiled on twitter that an 'angry diva' burns down the ranch. I can't find the tweet now, i'm guessing he deleted it but WOW, I guess the rumours were true?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

He's probably as lost as I am. LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I really wish they could diagnose Sharon with something, and have her put on medication LOL because atleast if they do that, they can switch the craziness on and off depending on certain storyline. I would like some balance though, I miss the heroine side of her even though i'm loving this new vixen side aswell
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 28 2012, 01:42 PM
What kind of syrup do you use to smother that? :unsure:
Blueberry. lol

Loving your gif! Ain't that the truth!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

LPS
Daytime
Miss Rhi
I didn't block him but what he did to Rachelle was disgusting to say the least. What she said on SOC was exactly right and it came across the way she posted to so many people. He was pissed that it didn't come off the way he intended and started crap that led to Rachelle being banned. Before he came to that board it had some lively moments. I loved some of the nicknames people called the characters. Mumbles, Mustache, Adumb, Lady Godiva, etc. If they were hateful and directed at the actor I understood them having a policy against that but it was all taken away because MM decided how HE wanted that board to operate. I'm just sorry the board owner caved to him. Sucked the life out of the board for sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 28 2012, 04:24 PM
LPS
Daytime
Miss Rhi
I should have but I deleted them..You would have laughed about it.. He went straight into justifying mode after I was banned. He got mad that I was calling him out on twitter.

On top of that his fans started DMing me.. I had to start blocking people. There are some crazies out there. lol

But the thing about MM that makes me upset is he starts a lot of crap then plays the victim. That irks me to the core.
Yeah, he reminds me of my cousin when he was little. They had this dog named Elmer. He was a boxer and a real cutie. He was such a good dog. Jeff would step on the dog's tail and the dog would get up and move. And he kept doing it until the dog got pissed and bit his ass and drew blood sometimes. Then he would cry and scream, "Ebboo bite me!!" But he never learned. He still has some scars from the dog biting him. He could dish it out but he sure as hell couldn't take it. I see MM as being the same way.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Some cuteness via Tumbler

Posted Image

http://thenickynetwork.tumblr.com/post/32492426815/this-is-happening-yr-melodythomassco
Edited by Daytime, Sep 29 2012, 10:07 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I love it! lol. I suppose this will piss SC off. After all, she is still his wife on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 29 2012, 12:14 PM
I love it! lol. I suppose this will piss SC off. After all, she is still his wife on the show.
well SHE thinks she's his wife. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

LOL I can't imagine Sharon Case getting mad because MTS and EB are having some fun with their THOUSANDS of 'Niktor' fans. SC never liked being Victor's wife in the first place.. if theres any couple that she represents, its Shick and Shadam not Shictor. Shictor was a joke, and one of the worst coupleing in Y&R history. SC knows that
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 28 2012, 08:13 PM
LPS
Sep 28 2012, 07:25 PM
Miss Rhi
@EBraeden

Lol...he's got jokes!
I tweeted him and thought I saw jokes. I can't imagine him laughing.
I've seen him laugh on tv shows all the time.
People forget he was raised in Germany and he retains a lot of those old world mannerisms.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Eric Braeden is a hoot on twitter. He still doesn't understand everything.. like "those damned 'hashmarks" lmfao, its so cute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic