Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: September Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 10:16 PM (16,236 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

He said he was leaving for a movie/TV part before and he didn't. I believe it was for Hawaii 5-0.
I'm a feared we are stuck with him. Although... i do like his sarcasm. Loved him with Abby the other day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Please! He's not that good of an actor. What primetime show would take him unless it was a background extra? I think we are stuck with him unless JG and JFP thinks he sucks. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Sep 6 2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:

Christel Khalil■@ChristelAdnana
Saw my plane bitches!!! #bestfansever y'all are gangsta!!!
are we sure Christal wrote that? Just doesn't seem to fit her ladylike persona.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 11 2012, 10:45 AM
Peridott
Sep 6 2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:

Christel Khalil■@ChristelAdnana
Saw my plane bitches!!! #bestfansever y'all are gangsta!!!
are we sure Christal wrote that? Just doesn't seem to fit her ladylike persona.
The keyword is "persona". Who knows what she's about really. The tweet is legit though.
Edited by Peridott, Sep 11 2012, 11:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

Only1Way
Sep 11 2012, 07:47 AM
He said he was leaving for a movie/TV part before and he didn't. I believe it was for Hawaii 5-0.
I'm a feared we are stuck with him. Although... i do like his sarcasm. Loved him with Abby the other day.
that wasn't a major role he had that that, this is a lead role for a huge show.. sounds like he is considering it..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

He did primetime before with VERONICA MARS and was supposed to be good in the role from what I heard. So much for being so excited with the new PTB. I couldn't blame him for making the jump if the pilot gets picked up. Maybe it will keep him off Twitter from being so busy. One can hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 11 2012, 11:29 AM
He did primetime before with VERONICA MARS and was supposed to be good in the role from what I heard. So much for being so excited with the new PTB. I couldn't blame him for making the jump if the pilot gets picked up. Maybe it will keep him off Twitter from being so busy. One can hope.
He was great on Veronica Mars. It's just too bad he's so pompous. Perfect for being on Y&R.
Online Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I guess I was wrong. It was when Hawaii 5-0 first started up, finding the right cast, ect. He was spouting off how he had the part and like he was all that. All that went poooooooof!
He's all mouth, he isn't going anywhere.
Edited by Only1Way, Sep 11 2012, 12:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LOL how can a show be "huge" if it is a pilot? We all know those have a tendency to crash & burn and only a minuscule percentage actually make it. He shouldn't hold his breath too much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sharon Case said on twitter last night that her and JM will be on 'The Talk' sometime soon :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

I wouldn't blame MM if he walked, particularly if it's a good offer money wise - I never thought he'd stay on Y&R indefinitely.
If Muhney does leave, who's willing to agree with me that they'd recast Steve Burton as Adam?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^LOL......Steve Burton looks nothing like CE or MM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It doesn't matter. CE anf MM have no resemblance to each other. And Burton is a very close FOJ. Friend of Jill not talking his sex life. I could see it. But as was pointed out above, pilots are an iffy business.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Send Adam and his cheesy lovesick girlfriend Chelsea OUT of GC. Bring Burton on as a new character for Sharon if Shick isn't in the cards..
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 11 2012, 08:55 PM
It doesn't matter. CE anf MM have no resemblance to each other. And Burton is a very close FOJ. Friend of Jill not talking his sex life. I could see it. But as was pointed out above, pilots are an iffy business.
Disagree. While MM has a more "Deliverance" vibe about him, they are at least in the same ball field. Same hair color and body. CE just had more of an "all-American" look.

Steve Burton could be a Nick recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 11 2012, 09:07 PM
Send Adam and his cheesy lovesick girlfriend Chelsea OUT of GC. Bring Burton on as a new character for Sharon if Shick isn't in the cards..
ITA. Chelsea and Adam could go. While I doubt Adam is on the way out, I definitely think MCE might get the ax. She deserves better than this garbage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

No Steve Burton PLEASE!! I'm finally getting rid of him on GH I sure don't want him coming to Y&R next!!! :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I like Chelsea and Adam. Both rebels that have finally found someone. One isn't better than the other.
Men can come on Y&R without having to hook up with ANY women.
Neither Nick nor Adam should go back to Sharon. She should concentrate on getting her act together and making herself fit for life again and motherhood. Unless she loses Faith during her stay in Fairview.
Unfit to run a corporation, maybe they will find her an unfit mother too. Doctor's reports go a long way, even in GC. She could live on alimony. She will be well taken care of.
Get these women in the work place again.
Phyllis with Adam's business, Eden is at the coffee house.
Sharon could work there or at Glo-worm.
Fit right in with the other campy goofy people hanging around there.
Chelsea can be a stay at home Mom since they're both well financially.
When Victor comes home, he will place Vikki next in command. She will forgive Daddy and she will shove Billy right out the door.
Nick can be a condom model and salesman or maybe a cage fighter. He's either fucking or fighting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Sep 11 2012, 01:57 PM
Sharon Case said on twitter last night that her and JM will be on 'The Talk' sometime soon :cheer:
can't wait, let me know when :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 11 2012, 09:22 PM
Shick
Sep 11 2012, 09:07 PM
ITA. Chelsea and Adam could go. While I doubt Adam is on the way out, I definitely think MCE might get the ax. She deserves better than this garbage.
All they're doing is slapping prego belly pads on MCE. Who wants to see that twice in one year? Plus they reformed Chelsea too much. I could see her getting the ax, along with her parents.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic