Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: September Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 10:16 PM (15,734 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Chadam running off into the sunset im ok with so long as there is no Shadam lol.
I am also one of those who was jumping up and down when i found out SB was leaving GH so i dunno about him being on Y&R. I could see him having chem w Sharon tho. They would be hot I think.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

At one time Sharon Case played Dawn the daughter of Moncia Quartermaine on GH, while Jason is Monica's stepson, it would be something to see "step bro & sis" going at it.
It would not be as bad as when Heather and David Tom played Vicki and Billy if they had ended up together, I know the storyline would have never gone there if those two were still playing those parts. Although until Billy Miller I thought David Tom was the best Billy and Ashley Bashioum was the best Mac. Back to Steve Burton please don't bring him to Y&R I read in TV guide he's moving his family to Tennessee and he is working with Jill whatever her other names are on a project I can't see him traveling back and forth to Cali on a regular basis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

LPS
Sep 11 2012, 09:21 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Sep 11 2012, 08:55 PM
It doesn't matter. CE anf MM have no resemblance to each other. And Burton is a very close FOJ. Friend of Jill not talking his sex life. I could see it. But as was pointed out above, pilots are an iffy business.
Disagree. While MM has a more "Deliverance" vibe about him, they are at least in the same ball field. Same hair color and body. CE just had more of an "all-American" look.

Steve Burton could be a Nick recast.
Well I disagree with your disagree. :drunk: And LOL at the "Deliverance vibe". I can imagine him sqealing like a pig. I agree though that he'd be a better Nick recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Latest tweet from MM: looks to me like he's staying on Y&R, because in his words, it'd be hard to walk away from what Josh Griffiths & JFP are planning to do in relation to the character of Adam.
I hope that means Chadam is no more, and Adam returns to being a slightly darker character and the permanent irritatant to Victor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I say MM is full of shit and was never offered ANYTHING. Attention seeker..
Offline Profile Goto Top

N&S

I knew it was too good to be true :laugh:
Edited by N&S, Sep 12 2012, 05:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

I think he was genuine about the offer.......and isn't everyone on twitter an attention seeker in one way or another?
Hey, if Josh Griffiths & Jill Farren Phelps talked him into staying on the show, not a problem for me. B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah, I wasn't going to get my hopes up.. I guess we're stuck with Adam. But is it too much to ask for these writers not to revive Shadam? Please no, it would be so predictable if they took that route. I don't wanna Chelsea around either but I'd take a few annoying Chadam scenes here and there then have Shadam shoved down our throats once again. Adam stole Sharons baby and he's a freak, I haven't forgotton any of that
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Keisha
Sep 12 2012, 12:11 AM
Shick
Sep 11 2012, 01:57 PM
Sharon Case said on twitter last night that her and JM will be on 'The Talk' sometime soon :cheer:
can't wait, let me know when :)
I will Keisha :smile:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Sep 12 2012, 06:38 PM
Keisha
Sep 12 2012, 12:11 AM
Shick
Sep 11 2012, 01:57 PM
Sharon Case said on twitter last night that her and JM will be on 'The Talk' sometime soon :cheer:
can't wait, let me know when :)
I will Keisha :smile:
Thanks Shick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Sep 12 2012, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I wasn't going to get my hopes up.. I guess we're stuck with Adam. But is it too much to ask for these writers not to revive Shadam? Please no, it would be so predictable if they took that route. I don't wanna Chelsea around either but I'd take a few annoying Chadam scenes here and there then have Shadam shoved down our throats once again. Adam stole Sharons baby and he's a freak, I haven't forgotton any of that
Bee, this was me when I was told he was pissing at'em mouth about a new pilot now mind you he did the very same thing w/Hawaii 5 only difference he seemed pretty gun-ho that was a sure shot matter of fact I think this around the time he talk about not doing 3yrs on the same set/show or some shit anyway who spouts off about a pilot one day then less than 24hrs say a decision was made?.. He fanfares himself in such whorish manner like damn dude why not wait until your mentioning of how Phelps & Griffin newly upcoming material is exciting for Y&R future died down before going on a self promoting pimpish spree about pilots .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Latest tweet from MM: looks to me like he's staying on Y&R, because in his words, it'd be hard to walk away from what Josh Griffiths & JFP are planning to do in relation to the character of Adam.

Another words he was turned down. Why are we NOT surprised at that.

Quote:

Sharon Case said on twitter last night that her and JM will be on 'The Talk' sometime soon

Scripted lines. When he says that SN is the best. Or when SC says NN is SN's true love. Or when they say nice things about MAB.

I'm sure they aren't doing The Talk for free.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Sep 12 2012, 05:24 PM
I hope that means Chadam is no more, and Adam returns to being a slightly darker character and the permanent irritatant to Victor.
Quote:

it'd be hard to walk away from what Josh Griffiths & JFP are planning to do in relation to the character of Adam
translation: I didn't get the job, they refused to acknowledge that I was the savior of every show and they wouldn't kiss my ass!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 13 2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:

Another words he was turned down. Why are we NOT surprised at that.

Quote:

Sharon Case said on twitter last night that her and JM will be on 'The Talk' sometime soon

Scripted lines. When he says that SN is the best. Or when SC says NN is SN's true love. Or when they say nice things about MAB.

I'm sure they aren't doing The Talk for free.
and they wouldn't dare say anything bad about the show or anyone connected with it past, present or future.
So just another love fest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

He'd be wise to start looking at another awesome pilot now that THE SCAPEL has started warming up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Debbie Morgan is out too!!! Not that its any surprise...
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Maybe MM could be the new of "America Funniest Home Videos?" It would get him of YR and that's more compatible with his acting caliber.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 13 2012, 05:59 PM
Debbie Morgan is out too!!! Not that its any surprise...
That may be a fake account..

There are two accounts. One account says she was let go.. https://twitter.com/damedebbi920, they say may be fake.

the other she hasn't tweeted since August 16 .... https://twitter.com/DebbiMorgan

Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I believe the first account was hacked and the second one is legit. That's what they are saying on SOC.

I wonder if Sarge will be next to go?
Offline Profile Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Never liked that character so good riddance for me ,they just need to bring Dru back if not then bring back Olivia permanently.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic