Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/3; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 3 2012, 11:39 AM (25,978 Views)
AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Oh, and they totally need to bring Patrick back!!

Jenn/Patrick/Hope?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I really liked Patrick and Hope too! Loved them together. He was HAWT!!

(Leave Mimi wherever she is)...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AllmyDaysatGh
Sep 5 2012, 11:33 PM

Jenn/Patrick/Hope?!
i can't really see Hope starting things up again with Patrick after he kidnapped her while she was pregnant & threatened to kill her. Besides which, Hope didn't really ever love Patrick or genuinely want to be with him. She just turned to him because she was beyond pissed at Bo.
Hope would also never let her cousin fall for him because of everything he's done.
Online Profile Goto Top

luvmysoaps

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2012, 12:15 AM
AllmyDaysatGh
Sep 5 2012, 11:33 PM

Jenn/Patrick/Hope?!
i can't really see Hope starting things up again with Patrick after he kidnapped her while she was pregnant & threatened to kill her. Besides which, Hope didn't really ever love Patrick or genuinely want to be with him. She just turned to him because she was beyond pissed at Bo.
Hope would also never let her cousin fall for him because of everything he's done.
Patrick was cute but Hope never loved him. She was always still about Bo. Can't see her with him now either after all that has happene.

I am quite happy our little doodlebug looks just like her real daddy Bo :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

I'd take a Patrick redemption story with Hope and Jenn both skeptical of Patrick over any potential pairing for either of them on the show rright now.

Also, Ellie, it looks like Ian Buchanan is still on the current cast list in the first post.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

CrazyEyes and his dumb bitch of a sister need to stay clear of Salem....HOWEVER...if we could swap them in for the Hernandi, then I could get on board....but talk about pick your poison.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 6 2012, 11:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Not interested in a Jen/Hope/Patrick triangle--- Salem needs a new leading man.
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 6 2012, 11:23 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Keith
Sep 6 2012, 09:18 AM
Also, Ellie, it looks like Ian Buchanan is still on the current cast list in the first post.
Thanks for catching that - will fix it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pardon me while I swoon. @DaysHayes retweeted one of my "We need more Doug & Julie!" tweets
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Matt
Sep 6 2012, 12:20 PM
Pardon me while I swoon. @DaysHayes retweeted one of my "We need more Doug & Julie!" tweets

Music to my ears. Swoon away. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Congrets to Heather Lindell(ex Jan Spears) on Facebook revealed the news she had a baby this summer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: @theShoppingChan @BTWinnipeg @BTCalgary @morningshowto Just arrived in Toronto ; ))))) see u tomorrow ; )! So excited !
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/243822325026414592
Online Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

A new photo album! :)

The Deidre Hall Fan Page: My 4,000th Episode Celebration!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/media/set/?set=a.465740803457003.104290.200775673286852&type=1
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2012, 06:48 PM
KJAlfonso: @theShoppingChan @BTWinnipeg @BTCalgary @morningshowto Just arrived in Toronto ; ))))) see u tomorrow ; )! So excited !
Up in Hog-Town to sell more jewelry, I guess. Hope she catches some of the Toronto Int'l Film Festival...
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You know, patrick back wouldn't be a bad thing. Judi Evans could play a double role and won't have to work at a mortuary anymore..........
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Sep 6 2012, 08:12 PM
Supergirlx2
Up in Hog-Town to sell more jewelry, I guess. Hope she catches some of the Toronto Int'l Film Festival...
yes. She's launching new Believe pieces. She might talk a bit of Days during her interviews though. & depending on the host, there might be a bit of Days-related talk during her The Shopping Channel shows.

btw, you're probably the only person i know who calls Toronto "Hogtown".
Online Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2012, 09:01 PM
Dany_E
Sep 6 2012, 08:12 PM
Supergirlx2
yes. She's launching new Believe pieces. She might talk a bit of Days during her interviews though. & depending on the host, there might be a bit of Days-related talk during her The Shopping Channel shows.

btw, you're probably the only person i know who calls Toronto "Hogtown".
I think you have to not live there to call it that. It's, like, a rule. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

WillFan
Sep 6 2012, 06:22 PM
Congrets to Heather Lindell(ex Jan Spears) on Facebook revealed the news she had a baby this summer.
Awww! I always liked her, that's great! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Cray-cray Jan was great! Congrats to her and wish her luck! (Gotta wish all Bruins luck! B-) )
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Marlene
Sep 6 2012, 12:32 PM
Matt
Sep 6 2012, 12:20 PM

Music to my ears. Swoon away. :wub2:
Let's all tweet for more Doug and Julie!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic