Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 3 2012, 01:27 PM (5,293 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 3 2012, 06:51 PM
Days Preview 9-4-12
http://youtu.be/c9jkQi1lLxI
Thanks Willfan!

Rafe thinks Sami is completely single but little does he know Sami and EJ are about a minute away from being official. :D I saw those clips; ejami are so into each other. :wub:
I'm really interested in Nick's parole hearing. I think it's going to be pretty interesting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

EJ/Lucas scenes sound good. This is much better than the spoilers implied. So far Lucas doesn't seem like a total idiot. Even though he comes off as an asshole. I really want Lucas to have an episode without mentioning Sami. I think he exists without her, but I'm not so sure anymore. I know Lucas is a great character, but he's getting put through the ringer right now. I don't even like watching him. I will tune in to see EJ and Lucas squaring off a little bit, but I'm done watching Lucas vs. Sami and Lucas vs. Will.

The Nick stuff sounds pretty good also, but I'm not excited about Melanie being pimped as a lead on the show. She shouldn't be...my only satisfaction is that this is her exit story, so I can deal with it. Can I have Julie back?? I mean c'mon why wouldn't she be there on this day of all days?!

Dare I say I might enjoy the Nicole/Jennifer scenario? At least when Daniel isn't involved.

camera shy

If ejami is so into each other then why does EJ have to play dirty to get Rafe out the picture? Shouldn't Sami just want EJ? Honestly, all these hot men chasing after this short, stocky girl with shoulders like a football player is so unblievable in my opinion. If AS and AZ were animals, AS would be pig and AZ would be a deer. The only person who should chasing after Sami is Porky Pig.......now that I would buy.

JoeBucs32

Where's Julie????

Alligato
Member Avatar

Skye
Sep 3 2012, 01:27 PM
Sami always wants what she cant have
so i give you a week or month maybe
by thanksgiving she will be done with
you and she will move on to her next challenge

rafe comes and says stop it
and the snatcher lets sami go and she falls into rafe and they fall down

LOL! I so love Lucas, the truth teller! I wish for so much better for Lucas, but if he has to speak of the Beast, I love that it is calling her out on what a fickle slut she is and that EJ is just one of a long list of pathetic men who actually think that Sami want him. :D Sorry, EJ, but Lucas isn't the one being a twit. In fact, he is the brains right now....not begging Sami, the biggest slut to let him touch her.

And please let this Lucas suing for sole custody of Ali be a foreshadowing of something. That could get really good!

Kind of liking the Nicole/Jennifer start up here. Let's see where this goes.

THanks for posting!

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

Oh man...I saw the episode and I just have to ask: is Sami looking like a hooker on purpose? I don't get it. That was awful...

Ej/Lucas scenes are great....Thx for letting us know when ejami will be ending Lucas :D

I think I will enjoy the Nicole/Jennifer interaction!

The Safe scenes were great...slow built!!!!!

Nick :wub:

outrageous
Member Avatar

There is a lot of talk about Allie lately, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't turn out to be Sami and EJ's. And Lucas suing for sole custody further supports that thought for me.

When Lucas said "I'm not coming back", it makes me think that he's on the chopping block again.

Rafe just makes me sick. He's like a blistering ucer for me.

camera shy

Alligato
Sep 3 2012, 09:07 PM
Skye

LOL! I so love Lucas, the truth teller! I wish for so much better for Lucas, but if he has to speak of the Beast, I love that it is calling her out on what a fickle slut she is and that EJ is just one of a long list of pathetic men who actually think that Sami want him. :D Sorry, EJ, but Lucas isn't the one being a twit. In fact, he is the brains right now....not begging Sami, the biggest slut to let him touch her.

And please let this Lucas suing for sole custody of Ali be a foreshadowing of something. That could get really good!

THanks for posting!
Lucas should say to EJ, "Look, hide in the closet and when Sami comes home I'll put the moves on her......I'll have her on that kitchen counter in two seconds. Lets see if all her feelings for you stop her from getting it on with me. Don't worry I'll stop it before it goes too far.......Sami sure as hell won't". :rolleyes:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

outrageous
Sep 3 2012, 09:20 PM
There is a lot of talk about Allie lately, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't turn out to be Sami and EJ's. And Lucas suing for sole custody further supports that thought for me.

When Lucas said "I'm not coming back", it makes me think that he's on the chopping block again.

I find it hard to believe that they would give Ej yet another child under kindergarten age....even if EJole's child doesn't make it, I find it hard to believe they'd even go there....if that baby does make it...I think the odds are greater that he'll lose a son he has with Sami (Johnny) and gain one via Nicole...

Lucas has 'threatened' to sue for sole custody before, it didn't work in 2008, he didn't go through with it....and she didn't become Ejami's kid then either...even if it looked like Ejami were going to be a couple that year....I know it all changed but I certainly felt that in 2008 she was all about Ej back then......and making Allie Ej's then and then shipping Lucas off would have made more sense than now.....

I would think that if they are getting together like many of their fans tend to think is happening, that Johnny can easily become Lucas' child....Ejami need 'inner' angst after all if they are written as a couple.......what better way to give it to them than with Lucas being Johnny's father....Ej might actually be devastated if that happens....giving him a legit chance at a redemption arc not one contrived by making him a victim, and just when Kristen returns to 'reunite the fractured Dimera family'...I can't think of anything more powerful that reads fractured than Ej losing Johnny.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jen/Nic - I'm thinking this SL could be some soapy good fun. I have no doubt that Nicole will be plotting against her soon and Jen seems dim-witted enough to not see through Nicole's schemes for awhile. I'm hoping Jen spills the paternity secret so Nicole has something to be really pissed about.

EJ/Lucas - I always like their exchanges. Lucas' strong emotions and EJ's coolness make for a good balance in scenes. And JS's delivery in this exchange...
Quote:

lucas says i don think an excuse to snif around sami
ej laughs says now there is an image
...actually made me LOL - that happens too rarely with Days.

EJ/Sami - I don't know where their story is headed, but if it's not heading toward them really falling in love then somebody needs to tell AS and JS to tone down their chemistry in their scenes. The little things that they are adding in - flirty looks, touches, teasing kisses, etc. - are making Ejami so much fun to watch together.

Mel/Nick et al - After how good the scenes for this story were in Friday's show, the dialogue in today's show is disappointing. It now seems to be all about setting up for Mel to leave Salem because Chad is a Neanderthal. Lame.

Sami/Rafe - I'm sure their fall was supposed to be filled with sexual tension, but the unintentional hilarity of Sami fighting with the purse snatcher right before made the scene more funny than hot. Other than that, same old Safe, i.e. just not the interesting.
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 3 2012, 10:49 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

camera shy
Sep 3 2012, 09:22 PM
Alligato
Sep 3 2012, 09:07 PM
Skye

THanks for posting!
Lucas should say to EJ, "Look, hide in the closet and when Sami comes home I'll put the moves on her......I'll have her on that kitchen counter in two seconds. Lets see if all her feelings for you stop her from getting it on with me. Don't worry I'll stop it before it goes too far.......Sami sure as hell won't". :rolleyes:
I get the distinct feeling that Lucas is the one that is manipulating this entire scenario toward his advantage. He is on the outside looking in, telling this one to do that and he does it....then the other one is going to go along and try to stop Ejami from getting together, while continuing to play baby daddy to Nicole's kid screwing up his own chances at a future with Sami.

Here it is in a nutshell:

Ej-desperate to win back Sami. She knows this, there are no obstacles....easy win for her...she won't be interested in time....she wants what she can't have after all (there is a reason why Lucas keeps saying it folks) and she could easily have EJ. Ej should actually try to find proof that he's the father of Nicole's kid...not the other way around....what a dumbass...

Rafe-his feelings for Sami are back, he hates that she is spending time with Ej, but he doesn't tell her the truth about Nicole. He hears that she's not with Ej after all though, so what does he do....he still doesn't tell her the truth....maybe he's playing hard to get....just like Lucas said...he's making himself wanted by taking himself out of the running.....Sami is bound to go for him in time....

Lucas-ended things with Sami. Told her he was done and she knew that even before he told her. He is the one that is going to rub her the wrong way....you know why? Because unlike the other two....he CAN BE available, but he refuses to play Sami's game...that in time will make him irresistible to Sami and she'll come sniffing around him.....probably after she's landed Rafe for a time....

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 3 2012, 10:41 PM
outrageous
Sep 3 2012, 09:20 PM

I find it hard to believe that they would give Ej yet another child under kindergarten age....even if EJole's child doesn't make it, I find it hard to believe they'd even go there....if that baby does make it...I think the odds are greater that he'll lose a son he has with Sami (Johnny) and gain one via Nicole...

Lucas has 'threatened' to sue for sole custody before, it didn't work in 2008, he didn't go through with it....and she didn't become Ejami's kid then either...even if it looked like Ejami were going to be a couple that year....I know it all changed but I certainly felt that in 2008 she was all about Ej back then......and making Allie Ej's then and then shipping Lucas off would have made more sense than now.....

I would think that if they are getting together like many of their fans tend to think is happening, that Johnny can easily become Lucas' child....Ejami need 'inner' angst after all if they are written as a couple.......what better way to give it to them than with Lucas being Johnny's father....Ej might actually be devastated if that happens....giving him a legit chance at a redemption arc not one contrived by making him a victim, and just when Kristen returns to 'reunite the fractured Dimera family'...I can't think of anything more powerful that reads fractured than Ej losing Johnny.....
I think there's a big possibility that EJ is losing Johnny. Then the DiMeras are going to be scrambling with no DiMera heir. Chad doesnt want anything to do with running Diempire. This is where perhaps Steffy and Kristen come in and take a good hard look @ the EJole baby that "supposedly" is Rafes. It sounds from the previews that Steffy wants to bring the family together. Now, Lucas is talking about custody...maybe they do a blood test and that's when they find out that Allie and Johnny both belong to Lucas.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Days isn't usually subtle about their anvils and I don't see any dropping regarding paternity switches for either of the mid-matched twins.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

tomsawyer
Sep 3 2012, 11:06 PM
Days isn't usually subtle about their anvils and I don't see any dropping regarding paternity switches for either of the mid-matched twins.
I'm not sure that Tomlin's writing is like that though, I could honestly say that if I didn't know Stefano was returning I wouldn't have known from the lead up to EJ being captured by Ian that Stefano was alive. There were no anvils there....AT ALL. But Ian did mention something to Ej about switching blood tests and how Ej would know about that from past experience...that I know of, Ej switched embryos, never blood tests...unless that in itself was an anvil that something is coming? Who knows.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 3 2012, 11:14 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 3 2012, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure that Tomlin's writing is like that though, I could honestly say that if I didn't know Stefano was returning I wouldn't have known from the lead up to EJ being captured by Ian that Stefano was alive. There were no anvils there....AT ALL. But Ian did mention something to Ej about switching blood tests and how Ej would know about that from past experience...that I know of, Ej switched embryos, never blood tests...unless that in itself was an anvil that something is coming? Who knows.
Yeah, but Stefano was back on-screen for TomSell's 4th episode - when would they have had time for anvils?

Who knows? They could be planning a switch, but I'm not seeing anything on-screen that makes me think it's coming.

concerned
Member Avatar

Jennifer / Daniel / Nicole triangle is a winner....

only triangle I've seen where the fans of the female characters are hoping theirs is the character who loses in love.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont know that i see them changing either of the twins paternity. But i do think when stefeno returns he will do what it takes to get ej back on his side. Hence new baby boy dimers will maybe be kidnapped by stefeno. Especially if rafe keeps pretending to be the daddy

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

With Tomlin in the the house, it really doesn't matter whether Johnny belongs to either EJ or Lucas. He'll still be raised by Rafe. :shame:

Ireland98

Sounds like a good show.

Call me crazy but I like Rafe/Gabi scenes. I'm a sucker for family bonding.

I need to savor all BOPE scenes since Bo is leaving next month :'(

I'm glad Gabi feels guilty and wants to be honest with Mel about the Andrew debacle, but it seems possessive Chad won't let that happen :hmmph:

Still love that Nick is back! :cheer:

Can't wait to see the EJAMI scenes! :wub:

Always enjoy EJUCAS scenes :saberduel:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Is there a place that has the latest episodes of Days besides NBC? The YT channel I watch only has episodes up to Aug 31st. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply