Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 3 2012, 01:27 PM (5,278 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 4 2012, 12:24 AM
Is there a place that has the latest episodes of Days besides NBC? The YT channel I watch only has episodes up to Aug 31st. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!
I'm not sure about the Canadian episodes, anymore. The 8/31 episode is the last one that aired in the US because of the pre-emption today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

You can find Days episodes on Hulu.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

granolagirl
Sep 4 2012, 12:31 AM
Miss Rhi
Is there a place that has the latest episodes of Days besides NBC? The YT channel I watch only has episodes up to Aug 31st. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!
I'm not sure about the Canadian episodes, anymore. The 8/31 episode is the last one that aired in the US because of the pre-emption today.
I didn't know it was preempted today. Is Canada 2 days ahead of us now? ^o)

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Yes, I'm liking Rafe lately, but it's a pretty pathetic day when Sami is the one that committed adultery in their marriage and the man she committed adultery with behind Rafe's back is EJ, who she is now all over and just abandoned her kids for, and Rafe seems to be the one chasing Sami. What the flying fuck? Why oh why would Rafe think Sami would be worth it if she's with the guy that helped to kidnap and torture him??? This is why this story is so beyond repair because Sami can shoot a guy, cheat on him, dump you for another one, and those morons still come chasing her. All it does is make Lucas, EJ and Rafe look whipped by a dirty, sloppy pig, who abandons her young at a whim. Those 3 guys should be planning her murder not trying to find ways to get into her bed.
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 4 2012, 01:01 AM.

camera shy

There's a spoiler out about Chad saying that he's going to become more DiMera like. I wonder who they're going to put him with after Melanie leaves? I don't see Gabi or Abby fitting the bill anymore. I don't see why they even need Chad.

Evan
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 4 2012, 01:16 AM
There's a spoiler out about Chad saying that he's going to become more DiMera like. I wonder who they're going to put him with after Melanie leaves? I don't see Gabi or Abby fitting the bill anymore. I don't see why they even need Chad.
Especially as I don't think that CD can act, or he's not up to the standard of Joe Mascolo & James Scott - Chad as a Dimera is an epic fail.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 4 2012, 12:53 AM
granolagirl
Sep 4 2012, 12:31 AM
Miss Rhi
I didn't know it was preempted today. Is Canada 2 days ahead of us now? ^o)
No, I think they adjusted the day-ahead (-- it didn't air Friday, but aired today. :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The day ahead stuff always confuses me especially when it's holidays one of the two countries doesn't celebrate.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree chad does nothing for me he is just blah. Even his confortation with gabi really fell flat for me

spartan
Member Avatar

Evan
Sep 4 2012, 01:20 AM
camera shy
Sep 4 2012, 01:16 AM
Especially as I don't think that CD can act, or he's not up to the standard of Joe Mascolo & James Scott - Chad as a Dimera is an epic fail.
I have to agree. As much as I love Casey and was excited about the Dimera's adding a young 20-something into their fold, CD's acting has disappointed. When he's with the younger set, the shortcomings aren't as glaring. Interacting in scenes with JS, JM and RJ was like holding a magnifying glass up to how bad he really is. :-/

It sounds like he's going to be sharing some scenes with ED and that thought is already making me cringe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

What's up with the time warp today? They're talking like it's a brand new day, especially with Sami, EJ and Rafe or suggested it was more than a day had passed with the water park. Yet the Nick, Melanie, Nicole, Dan, Jen stories pick up right where they left off on Friday. Jennifer mentioned that Nicole apologized to Abe "the other day" a couple times, when it's clearly a continuation of the same day.

Probably more poor writing just to push EJ, Sami, and Rafe down our throats.

maverick
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 3 2012, 04:13 PM
JamesScott_19
Sep 3 2012, 03:58 PM

Glad to see Lucas and Ej bicker again, miss them..

-

So much more entertaining, biggest mistake ever making Rafe EJ's nemesis.

Lucas, Phillip, Brady, Dr Baker, Bo, Caroline, Marlena, Abe all so much better in the role.

He has absolutely no screen presence.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Man, is BB a good actor! I was totally sucked in by him and I like Nick more and more. I kind of think that Nicole and Jennifer may be interesting....kind of looking forward to this. I FFed Sami--geez! WAY TOO MUCH! The only one who made any sense was Lucas. I so want to enjoy the character of Sami but this man clan-- so, so, so too much. At this point, I don't even care who she gets with, just get with ONE and stay for a while!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I must be getting old. Truly old. When I was in college and watching Nick the first go around, I thought his face had no business being on a soap opera. Fast forward 4 years and add the phrase "If I were ever to be locked in a room with that man...." :wub: :boobs:

reagon

I'm willing to see CD if they give him more than being Melanie's purseholder. I actually enjoyed Chad during the baby switch story so I think with better writing he could be decent.

I am enjoying the show also much more barring the EJ, Sami, Rafe stuff. The arc for Nick and Melanie has been decent and has used a combination of vets effectively. I think Blake Berris is a good actor but I also find the writing and story well written, well as well written as anything on this show can be. They have intertwined Hope into this story really well. I don't even hate Daniel in this.

I'm also a tad interested in the arc with Jennifer and Nicold because I'm seeing some signs of Nicole back in character.

I didn't hate Rafe and Gabis scenes and I liked Gabi and Melanie.

Rafe and Sami falling on top of each other contrived.
Edited by reagon, Sep 4 2012, 02:35 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Spencer Hastings
Sep 4 2012, 02:12 PM
When I was in college and watching Nick the first go around, I thought his face had no business being on a soap opera.
:o What?

:'(

granolagirl
Member Avatar

^He's a stealth hunk.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Sep 4 2012, 02:35 PM
Spencer Hastings
Sep 4 2012, 02:12 PM
When I was in college and watching Nick the first go around, I thought his face had no business being on a soap opera.
:o What?

:'(
I know, right?! So glad I've realized the error of my ways! ;)

Hamilton
Member Avatar

The Rafe and Gabi scenes were sweet. Nice to finally see them having family moments.

I'm so ready to have Nick out already and stirring up Salem.

Poor Nicole. Not quite what she wanted. I loved when she screamed into the pillow! :P I'm so sure Jennifer will be able to protect Nicole from anything Ej would dish out. :huh: But, okay writers do what you have to do . . . I'll just wait til Eric shows up and Nicole's story takes a turn for the better.

I'm glad Rafe walked away from Sami after calling her out. Who knows when Sami is being earnest or just using people anymore.
I understand him having feelings for her that he is trying to hide to protect himself. He loved her so completely and that just doesn't go away. But it's her turn to step up to the plate, make a choice and follow through. I don't want to see Rafe being the one to put his heart on the line while Sami gets to sit back playing eenie meenie miney moe.

Lucas! The soothsayer. Excellent. Loved how smug Ej was with Lucas - so very Dimera of him and yet Lucas had the last word and it was a doozy. That was fun!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I just canít get into the Nick thing; he never has been a favorite character of mine! What I donít like is he is a Horton belongs to a good family, but truth be told they have just as many skeletons in there closet as anyone in Salem! Throwing Melanie out with the bath water just isnít right.

Jennifer and Nicole I think is just filler until Ej wins her back!

I love the scenes between Rafe and Gabi they are family and I must say the most attractive family on Days. And finally Sami is caring for someone besides herself I liked she wants to help Gabi. The writers are finally tying up some loose ends that Rafe is still living at the loft, is this a clue that maybe Rafe and Sami will be reunited, why have Rafe living in a 4 or 5 bedroom loft by himself, and finally the divorce has been clarified, Rafe and Sami have been divorced for 6 months! The show is falling into place nicely! It took the old writers overnight to separate SAFE so 3 or 4 weeks of putting them back together seems like an eternity!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply