Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 3 2012, 01:27 PM (5,166 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

TPTB have made me hate some of my favorite characters.

I didn't enjoy the show, I really don't like any of the SLs.

The featured 30ish set is boring and the younger set is forgetable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Jennifer was standing way too close to Daniel for my liking. If anyone stood that close to me, I'd call it invasion of my private space. Can TPTB make it anymore obvious..... Dannifer.......ugh!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

They put waaaaaay too much make-up on Gabi today.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Is it really possible to BURST INTO a parole hearing? Isn't prison the one place one can't just bust through doors suddenly?

Glad Nick's story is moving forward. As happy as I am to see him, I'm tired of seeing the prison. And I had to totally roll my eyes when Daniel was "shocked" that people (Hortons) spoke on behalf of Nick.

Chad is really getting on one's nerves. I guess he would be nervous if he couldn't find Melanie and she left her cell phone but if I was Melanie I'd be thinking Chad is showing closer signs of stalkerdom like Nick did. I'm beginning to think what drives Melanie away is also finding out the truth of Gabi's involvement with Andrew. With friends like that, seems like staying in Salem is futile.

They really are hitting us over the head with Safe aren't they? I really don't care though it's funny she's not had time to declare her true love for Lucas EJ yet.

I have to say I enjoyed the veteran scenes in prison with Bo, Hope, Jessica and Maggie. I wish they could find more reasons to have them come together.

Nicole screaming into the pillow was rather funny though I completely felt her frustration.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The nicole jennifer stuff was funny. Poor nicole had to scream in the pillow was hilarious

Alana
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 4 2012, 06:25 PM
The nicole jennifer stuff was funny. Poor nicole had to scream in the pillow was hilarious
I LOVED that Nicole+pillow scene. Would be totally my reaction to getting the news of having to live with that bland blonde...lol.

I hope that pillow is on recurrence...to finally end the days of Jen!

Finito...NOT to be continued.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I also loved the pillow scene...poor Nicole, trapped in Sweetsville. She'll probably get a cavity living there! LOL

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Spencer Hastings
Sep 4 2012, 02:43 PM
nocturnalblondie
Sep 4 2012, 02:35 PM
Spencer Hastings
Sep 4 2012, 02:12 PM
When I was in college and watching Nick the first go around, I thought his face had no business being on a soap opera.
:o What?

:'(
I know, right?! So glad I've realized the error of my ways! ;)
All I could think of was how kissable his lips looked... :wub: Lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jennifer's makeup and hair looked horrid today. It was like people forgot to put any color on her lips and all I was focused on were colorless lips, horrible wrinkles in her forehead and what looked like 5 minute hair. I feel bad focusing on her looks so much. :-/

reagon

Miss Rhi
Sep 5 2012, 02:34 AM
Jennifer's makeup and hair looked horrid today. It was like people forgot to put any color on her lips and all I was focused on were colorless lips, horrible wrinkles in her forehead and what looked like 5 minute hair. I feel bad focusing on her looks so much. :-/
Jennifer's hair IMO has looked awful since she's returned. It looks brittle and fried most of the time. Maybe MR should got shorter for a while so her obviously over processed hair can get a break.
Edited by reagon, Sep 5 2012, 07:48 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 4 2012, 05:18 PM
Is it really possible to BURST INTO a parole hearing? Isn't prison the one place one can't just bust through doors suddenly?

Glad Nick's story is moving forward. As happy as I am to see him, I'm tired of seeing the prison. And I had to totally roll my eyes when Daniel was "shocked" that people (Hortons) spoke on behalf of Nick.

Chad is really getting on one's nerves. I guess he would be nervous if he couldn't find Melanie and she left her cell phone but if I was Melanie I'd be thinking Chad is showing closer signs of stalkerdom like Nick did. I'm beginning to think what drives Melanie away is also finding out the truth of Gabi's involvement with Andrew. With friends like that, seems like staying in Salem is futile.

They really are hitting us over the head with Safe aren't they? I really don't care though it's funny she's not had time to declare her true love for Lucas EJ yet.

I have to say I enjoyed the veteran scenes in prison with Bo, Hope, Jessica and Maggie. I wish they could find more reasons to have them come together.

Nicole screaming into the pillow was rather funny though I completely felt her frustration.
Yeah, Daniel's fucking outburst made me want to vomit...Um...Daniel, you've been Maggie's egg-baby for all of ten minutes as far as I'm concerned...and you have spent ZERO time with other Hortons (other than the one you were fucking and will soon be fucking again)...So seriously? Fuck you! lol

Lil
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 5 2012, 02:34 AM
My husband actually commented on that yesterday lol He was like.."Wow. Jennifer looks really OLD!"

Lil
Member Avatar

Nicole screaming into tthe pillow was the best part of the episode. lol How I feel about the whole damned show lately.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

If Sami and Rafe have been divorced for 6 months, why would she keep his name? They don't have children together?

Weird IMO.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 3 2012, 10:46 PM
EJ/Sami - I don't know where their story is headed, but if it's not heading toward them really falling in love then somebody needs to tell AS and JS to tone down their chemistry in their scenes. The little things that they are adding in - flirty looks, touches, teasing kisses, etc. - are making Ejami so much fun to watch together.

Agreed. I loved their little mini argument and Sami faking him out with a kiss. AS, especially, seems to be putting a lot more into the scenes this time around. Sami might say otherwise, but the way AS is playing it, Sami's not holding back.

I just can't with Nicole. The pathetic behavior is supposed to be an act, but she genuinely was pathetic for so long that it's hard to enjoy this scheme.

MR does look kind of haggard and it's all Days' fault. If she hadn't looked like this so long, I would have applauded the show, thinking that this was a conscious choice to show that she was letting herself go out of grief.

I really want to like this Nick story, but I can't get past the fact that Nick never should have been in this position in the first place. The drug use and obsession were nothing more than character assassination to prop Melanie.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I love Nicole! That pillow scene made me laugh.

Sami Brady=Lindsay Lohan ^o)

Did anyone else hear Daniel say 'Oh Shit" under his breath when Chad called him?

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

^^ AWW! Now I'm gonna have to check that out on the DVR!!! Love little bloopers like that!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply