Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rafe kisses Sami; Airs week of 9/10
Topic Started: Sep 6 2012, 02:08 PM (6,738 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Rafe and Sami.

Sami asks Rafe how he feels about her. Galen Gering explains that "time heals all wounds" and that Rafe's feelings for Sami "are starting to creep through again".

EJ then interrupts and asks how Nicole and the baby are. Gering says that EJ is trying to drive a wedge between Sami and Rafe and that "he's also flaunting the fact that Rafe lied to Sami." Rafe leaves as the moment has been ruined.

Rafe is then alone with Sami again later, and he tells Sami that if she doesn't want to be with him, fine, but she shouldn't turn to EJ. Sami says that if she reunited with EJ, it would be good for Johnny and Sydney since their parents would be together. Gering explains that Rafe doesn't say he would be the better person to raise the kids because Rafe is not the type of person to say that.

Rafe tells Sami to focus on the kids and not EJ, and when she gives the same argument again, Rafe kisses her. Gering shares that this is impulsive and driven by Rafe's passion for Sami.

SOD says that both are "stunned" by the attraction they feel. EJ arrives for his date with Sami, but Sami cancels...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Wow. So disappointing, and disgusting. :eyeroll: :x :facepalm:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Oh goody, Safe's back on! What a shocker! :sarcasm: Where is the agnst? Sami never stays away for more than a day, okay a week tops!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Oh gmafb, insta Safe! pleasee............Rafe get your own damn kids and raise em, stop trying to be Salem's daddy! Ugh!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

oh and Will better not start mooning over Rafe again like he is the perfect daddy or I will seriously throw up!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

:offs:

Here comes round 1,000,000,000 of who should have Sami. :sarclap:

Seriously, Sami? You think should be with EJ because he's the father of two of your children :eyeroll: Yet, what is Lucas? Chopped liver? Seriously, I wonder WHERE Sami's brain is - afterall, EJ raped Sami, Sami shot EJ in the head.. .such true love in the making :sarcasm:

So glad I ain't watching. :wine:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Well you've got to admire GT's drive - he's moved Safe from not being in each other's orbit at all to kissing and having intense feelings in under a month - impressive!! Really, I have no idea where this Sami merry-go-round is going, but it's pretty obvious they're not interested in really investing in any of her pairings. If they were, they'd actually take the time to build up and tell a good story with one of them. I feel like their philosophy is "Keep watching! It will be your turn again soon!"

Star784
Member Avatar

B o r i n g

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

SUPRISE SUPRISE? NIX! One thing only, passion and Rafe in the same sentence? Talk about bullshit! :rolleyes:

reagon

Sami and her harem is not must see TV. Sami is better as the underdog folks.

And she wants to be with EJ because it would be good for her kids? Did she forget Lucas is the father of 2 of them?

Worst story on the show.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Sep 6 2012, 02:14 PM
Oh goody, Safe's back on! What a shocker! :sarcasm: Where is the agnst? Sami never stays away for more than a day, okay a week tops!
The only positive I see in this story is that they are rushing it. If they are going to put Safe back together, I'd rather they just get it over it and stick them back in the smugnest together. A long, drawn-out, angsty Safe reunion would be like Chinese water torture.

lili
Member Avatar

:censored:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wait...did GG seriously say this??

Quote:

Gering explains that Rafe doesn't say he would be the better person to raise the kids because Rafe is not the type of person to say that.

Like...for reals?? Never mind that he's currently lying to lay claim to one of EJ's kids and at one time made attempted to fake adopt what everyone assumed was another of them.

It just goes to prove what I've suspected all along...GG really is sleep walking through this stuff and has absolutely no idea of what his character is saying or doing - despite the fact that he's actually saying the words and doing the actions.

Unbelievable. :fp2:

Here's hoping EJ tells Sami to get her shit in order and walks away. Enough of EJ doing the chasing - Sami needs to work for it for a change.

greatscott114
Member Avatar

Oh Goody! Now I can FF thru all of Sami's scenes since they will mostly be with Rafe. Are we going to be subjected to an entire week of Safe Sex once they get back together? Snore!

Trish the dish

Rafe will always be a buzz kill. Good luck Days, GT should be shot, he and his buddy are going to get the show canceled. How did Sami forget about his love for Carrie, will that even come up? Do TPTB think the audience doesnt have a memory? Disgusted

Trish the dish

SocRMum1
Sep 6 2012, 02:42 PM
Wait...did GG seriously say this??

Quote:

Gering explains that Rafe doesn't say he would be the better person to raise the kids because Rafe is not the type of person to say that.

Like...for reals?? Never mind that he's currently lying to lay claim to one of EJ's kids and at one time made attempted to fake adopt what everyone assumed was another of them.

It just goes to prove what I've suspected all along...GG really is sleep walking through this stuff and has absolutely no idea of what his character is saying or doing - despite the fact that he's actually saying the words and doing the actions.

Unbelievable. :fp2:

Here's hoping EJ tells Sami to get her shit in order and walks away. Enough of EJ doing the chasing - Sami needs to work for it for a change.

GG is in love with Rafe!
EJ needs to give Sami an ultimatum.
Edited by Trish the dish, Sep 6 2012, 02:45 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Sami needs to go on a sabbatical from men and just concentrate on her kids for a change. She should quit acting like she needs a man in her life!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Credit to diggy for the most awesome pic.
Edited by SoapGal1, Sep 6 2012, 02:55 PM.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I have honestly never liked EJ and Sami together, but they are at the point now that Sami should buy a nutcracker just for EJ. She is always at the ready to brutally kick him you know where as soon as she gets another guy that comes along. I think I actually feel sorry for EJ in a way. He just doesn't learn from past mistakes. I just don't see where any real feelings are supposed to be where EJ and Sami are concerned. Sami is only ever ready to be with him because he fathered two of her kids. That is no reason to be with a man. I think EJ's feelings for her are obsession based because honestly I don't understand why he should love her. EJ should take note from Lucus and just step the heck out of her way because she will only ever use him. Especially now that she has Rafe sniffing after her again. She will never see EJ as good enough.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Trish the dish
Sep 6 2012, 02:44 PM
Good luck Days, GT should be shot, he and his buddy are going to get the show canceled.
I have no doubt in my mind that this "Who is Sami gonna be with?" merry-go-round being front & center & shoved down our throats (along with the worst teen scene Days has ever had) is a good portion of the reason why Peter said "to hell with this" and left. Outside of the Daysaster-related scenes, i think we've seen Bo three times - once at Jen's, once at the hospital with "Stefano", & once to testify during Nick's parole. Instead of giving Bo & Hope, John & Marlena (who i think we've actually seen less of than Bo, especially when it comes to John), & Jenn quality stories, we get even more Safe/EJami, with a side order of Lumi shoved down our throats, in addition to the never-ending Melanie show!
Do Tomlin & Co not realize that 95% of the audience doesn't care about "The Days of Sami & Melanie's Lives" or "The Men in Sami's Life" any more? Sure people still have opinions on who Sami should be with, but how many times is the same storyline gonna play out? is there NOTHING else to write for any of these characters? (If the answer to that is "no", then get them off the screen! (or at the very very least the front burner!))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply