Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick makes a move; Airs week of 9/10
Topic Started: Sep 6 2012, 02:58 PM (3,295 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nick.

Hope brings Nick to the Kiriakis mansion and asks Maggie if Nick can live with him. Nick is grateful for Hope and Julie's support. Maggie says yes, and Blake Berris jokes that the Kiriakis mansion is a step up from the accommodations in prison!

Before Maggie can tell Melanie that Nick will be living there, Melanie runs into him. Nick sees that she physically moves away from him, and it makes him think back and examine what he'd done.

He then meets Gabi at the Brady Pub. Berris shares that there's an "instant attraction" and that they realize they have things in common when they talk to each other.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Here comes the Nick and Gabi sex... They really are going to do a whose the daddy I bet. I guess in show time it's probably only been several days since the Will/Gabi sex? Either that or she gets pregnant with Will's baby or fakes as pregnancy to get sympathy or something and Nick helps her for whatever reason and pretends to be the father in both cases. Now I believe it's her and Nick that get engaged.
Edited by michr544125, Sep 6 2012, 03:08 PM.

six
Member Avatar

:offs:

Congrats, Days. It looks like this story will combine nearly everything that's wrong with this show.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Quote:

He then meets Gabi at the Brady Pub. Berris shares that there's an "instant attraction" and that they realize they have things in common when they talk to each other.

Like what? :huh: Whatever. If Nick can make me care about Gabi then I'm all for this pairing. Good luck and God speed! I'm so glad Nick is back!!!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Sep 6 2012, 03:06 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Oh Lawd! More "insta attraction" .. Tell me why they hire these sucky writers back?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 02:58 PM

Hope brings Nick to the Kiriakis mansion and asks Maggie if Nick can live with him. Nick is grateful for Hope and Julie's support. Maggie says yes, and Blake Berris jokes that the Kiriakis mansion is a step up from the accommodations in prison!

Before Maggie can tell Melanie that Nick will be living there, Melanie runs into him. Nick sees that she physically moves away from him, and it makes him think back and examine what he'd done.

1. Hope mention/signting! (sad, that i'm excited that her name is just listed there even though she's nothing but a prop.)
2. Julie mention, but no actual Julie - FAIL!
3. Of course, heaven forbid Maggie was doing something nice for her nephew without it ending up being about Melanie & her reaction - FAIL!
4. Seriously? Insta-Gabi/Nick? UGH! Isn't Nick almost 10 years older than Gabi? Also, they have things in common?? Like what, exactly? Gabi never pretended she was someone else online to get a girl's attention. Nick never hired a stalker that then kidnapped his best friend. Gabi never got shot & addicted to pain pills which made her act OOC & kill her BF's father and frame her BF on it. Nick never had sex with a lesbian. I could continue...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 6 2012, 03:05 PM
Oh Lawd! More "insta attraction" .. Tell me why they hire these sucky writers back?
my guess is because they're the perfect NBC puppets. We know that they kept forcing MarDar to change their stories, thus not letting MarDar tell the stories they wanted to tell. I bet TomSell's stories, while more ridiculous & focused on a small select group will be better flowing since they won't constantly need to be redirected since they're the stories NBC wants Days to tell in the first place. NBC seems to think they know Days' audience. Unfortunately, they know absolutely NOTHING!

Ellie

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2012, 03:10 PM
Also, they have things in common?? Like what, exactly?
They're both on Days and unattached.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:omg: Here we go, another Hernandez that is in every storyline, can't act for shit and just won't go away. I really don't care whose that daddy because either way Caroline or Maggie will be raising the kid.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I think Gabi & Nick will be togther. I don't mind the fatal attraction stuff, they do have a lot in common? this and that, they both need a friend. Contrived? yes! Believable? It can be if we tried hard enough! LOL!
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 6 2012, 03:16 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

This is one of my peeves about Tomlin -- musical residences. Nicole at the Hortons, Nick at the Kiriakises. Next thing you know EJ will be living above the pub and wiping down counters in his spare time.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 02:58 PM

1. Hope mention/signting! (sad, that i'm excited that her name is just listed there even though she's nothing but a prop.)
2. Julie mention, but no actual Julie - FAIL!
3. Of course, heaven forbid Maggie was doing something nice for her nephew without it ending up being about Melanie & her reaction - FAIL!
4. Seriously? Insta-Gabi/Nick? UGH! Isn't Nick almost 10 years older than Gabi? Also, they have things in common?? Like what, exactly? Gabi never pretended she was someone else online to get a girl's attention. Nick never hired a stalker that then kidnapped his best friend. Gabi never got shot & addicted to pain pills which made her act OOC & kill her BF's father and frame her BF on it. Nick never had sex with a lesbian. I could continue...
The only thing Nick and Gabi have in common is they both were involved in some way a kidnapping of Melanie. For a soap they're soulmates. :rockon:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Whatever happened with the modeling and that super hot picture of Gabi and Chad that people were gushing over?

Nick/Gabi- meh. He's been in prison. She's proven herself to be desperate. Makes total sense to me, unless they push this as genuine trueloveforever (which...even that might work, depending on how the actors are together).

Plus, maybe she'll get rid of Melanie for good. I mean, she won't stand for any threats once she decides that Nick is her man. Who knows...

Ellie

granolagirl
Sep 6 2012, 03:16 PM
This is one of my peeves about Tomlin -- musical residences. Nicole at the Hortons, Nick at the Kiriakises. Next thing you know EJ will be living above the pub and wiping down counters in his spare time.
That's a great point. I bet some of it is related to the budget, as consolidating the characters on fewer sets costs less money.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm willing to give them a try! It could be an interesting pairing. Abby and Cameron bore me to tears so I'm up for a more complex relationship with a lot of complications in this age group. They may just work together.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 03:12 PM
Supergirlx2
Also, they have things in common?? Like what, exactly?
They're both on Days and unattached.
lmao. Touché.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

here comes another 'instant attraction'....cue the scarf people...

this show just never learns....she'll have sex with Nick and then try to pass off the kid as his when it's really Will's...

My thing is she better sleep with him in less than a month...he's probably horny anyway from being in jail all this time.....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 6 2012, 03:26 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Nick deserves better than Gabi.

If they're going to keep him around, it's time for the show to bring on a girl who can actually ACT.

It's too bad he's related to Abby.

Ireland98

I'm excited about a possible Nick/Gabi pairing! If they have an ounce of chemistry then they'll have more than the other younger set duos!

Not a fan of insta romances but if they're going to do the baby story with Nick as the fake baby daddy, then they need to hook up soon.

It seems there's going to be intertwined drama between Nick, Gabi, Will, Chad, Sonny and maybe others from the younger crew.

Could be some good soapy drama!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Well, I see Nick and Gabi being the couple that gets engaged for the wrong reasons maybe....either them or Rafe and Nicole

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply