Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Pics: GV, BB, Nick & Gabi
Topic Started: Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM (8,737 Views)
Ellie

pennieloafer
Sep 6 2012, 04:16 PM
I don't understand why they're so invested in gabi
I think these pictures tells us why. Same reason they like Nadia.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Maybe if Northrop was still playing Roman, I could get behind Vaughan as Eric. He could pass for Northrop's son. Not Taylor's.

deletemyaccountplease

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 04:19 PM
pennieloafer
I think these pictures tells us why. Same reason they like Nadia.
Lol

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan is so hott, I can't walt to see Eric/Nicole scenes. Love the pics of Blake, glad Nick is back hopefully he'll stay in Salem this time.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

GV is going to work PERFECTLY on DAYS...GREAT casting there by MS.

I am actually surprised, but Gabi/Nick look HOT together.

Just wish we had the ED publicity shots :(

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Oooh, forgive me father, for I am having impure thoughts. Seriously CAN.NOT.WAIT to see GV and AZ on-screen together - so much pretty!!! Praying for chemistry.

Posted Image

:redface: How dare you ruin Nick's return with this!!!!!! :censored:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

michr544125
Sep 6 2012, 04:05 PM
GV!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit that CB and BB look really hot together!
I actually had doubts about GV.What was I thinking?
Camilla looks good in the photos with Blake.Since she is now at the pub and he will work there intially they should have quite a few scenes together.Maybe her acting style will improve and I think there is potential for a good story with these two.I have always liked Camilla Banus.I don't see that her acting is that much worse than alot of others on daytime.There a lot of actresses/actprs who have gotten better working on soaps.How many of you have seen the growth of actors like Arianne,Alison,Chandler,
Bryan,James Scott,and others.

cyndabell

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 6 2012, 04:03 PM
GV looks :sex4: - able. Hot DAYUM! I can't wait until he mixes it up with AZ!!!

Looks like Gabi and Nick are a go. Please let there be some chemisty! :pray:
Nick and Gabi chemistry? Why? So that she's able to stay far away from Will and he can concentrate more freely on Sonny? That won't happen! In fact, I think Nick is an integral piece of the puzzle having far more to do with just he and Gabi dating.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 04:09 PM
I'm annoyed they're pairing one of the most talented actors on the show with one of the worst actresses. Oh well - if it fails maybe she'll leave.
I think the ultimate bright side is that if he leaves again, she's likely to go with him. 'Cause this crew of writers- they don't know the meaning of the word "fail" when it comes to pairing people off. Once they commit, they're totally in it (see also: Dan/Jennifer).

Which is cool. I mean, you can't invest in promotional photoshoots TWICE...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

cyndabell
Sep 6 2012, 04:36 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 6 2012, 04:03 PM
GV looks :sex4: - able. Hot DAYUM! I can't wait until he mixes it up with AZ!!!

Looks like Gabi and Nick are a go. Please let there be some chemisty! :pray:
Nick and Gabi chemistry? Why? So that she's able to stay far away from Will and he can concentrate more freely on Sonny? That won't happen! In fact, I think Nick is an integral piece of the puzzle having far more to do with just he and Gabi dating.
I'm hoping for chemistry because regardless of whether it's there or not, tptb are going to force this coupling on us. Plus, it just might make Gabi interesting. Fingers crossed!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

wow, I may actually give a frig about Gabi. I wonder if that is why Nick was brought back, so we'd give a damn about the younger set.

cyndabell

px780
Sep 6 2012, 04:38 PM
Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 04:09 PM
I'm annoyed they're pairing one of the most talented actors on the show with one of the worst actresses. Oh well - if it fails maybe she'll leave.
I think the ultimate bright side is that if he leaves again, she's likely to go with him. 'Cause this crew of writers- they don't know the meaning of the word "fail" when it comes to pairing people off. Once they commit, they're totally in it (see also: Dan/Jennifer).

Which is cool. I mean, you can't invest in promotional photoshoots TWICE...
And I cannot help but feel that sooner rather than later TPTB will find that they have no real use for Nick. It's almost like weird foreshadowing already, that Maggie is making promises to Daniel that she'll see to it that Nick stays sane and on the right path. There's obviously no real way she can promise that.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

AHHH I want Nick and Gabi! That looks like it could be hot.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

pennieloafer
Look at how invested they were in Melanie all these years. And she IMO was much worse than Gabi in many different ways...

spartan
Member Avatar

Hot damn. GV is fine! :chee:

Now please oh please tell me he can act and emote.

buffyloverlori

Greg looks sexy as Hell!!! And boy Nick is really good looking as well. Haven't really ever seen the one that plays Gabi act I think when I tried to watch a few times she was only one once.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Since Nick is with lola cuero, what happens with Chad after Pippi is gone?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If the writing is half as good as these photos, I might actually be able to watch an episode without needing to swear at my television.
Edited by LonePirate, Sep 6 2012, 05:34 PM.

graceadler
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM
Mother of God :whooohooo: :wub:

augirl
Member Avatar

Omfg GV is so sexy!! I can't wait to see Father Eric.

Blake and Camila look hot. I love Nick and I've grown to like Gabi alot, hope they have chem.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply