Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Pics: GV, BB, Nick & Gabi
Topic Started: Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM (8,770 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

GV and Blake look hot ass hell....Can't wait till those sexy ass men are on my tv. We need some sexiness cause JS can't be the only hot man on the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ireland98

Shick
Sep 6 2012, 04:51 PM
pennieloafer
Sep 6 2012, 04:16 PM
I don't understand why they're so invested in gabi
Look at how invested they were in Melanie all these years. And she IMO was much worse than Gabi in many different ways...
Agreed! Plus I've seen improvements in Camila's acting lately. I think she's done a great job these last few weeks especially.
I think Gabi already has good chemistry with Chad and Will and I hope there's some with Nick too!
NABI do look hot in those photos together!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Is NABI what it is already? Why not Gack? Feels more even if it's Gack.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Greg looks great. Still not thrilled about Eric coming back. But Greg is very pretty.

The other photos don't interest me. Meh to Nick/Gabi.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Okay, GV is looking good. When he was younger he had boyish good looks and now, damn, he's a manly man!! I am dying to see the triangle in my banner if done right. I will always root for my badass couple but Eric being in Nicole's orbit and not Greasy Orange Tanman is a trade I will gladly accept.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Oh Blake, why aren't we together in real life??? He's, like, my dream guy. I hate the idea of Nick/Gabby, but that shot of them sitting together is really sexy. I like the dark look... let's hope Nick keeps an edge.

GV looks great, too... I'm just stuck on BB right now.

Sariah
Member Avatar

GV is FINE.

Still say Nick can do better.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Eric/Nicole/EJ would be perhaps DAYS best and most realistic love triangle in over a decade.

Wow the potential there is OFF the charts IMO.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I didn't used to like BB when he was on the show before but WOW.....time has been good to him! He looks pretty good.

GV,of course, looks great. I can see him with AZ, NO PROBLEMS there.

I really hope BB can help CB out in the acting department. If we are going to be stuck with her, I want to at least tolerate her!!!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

fenderbabe
Sep 6 2012, 06:04 PM
Oh Blake, why aren't we together in real life???
Get in line!!! :blowkiss:

Happylover

FAV SOAP COUPLES:
ABBY AND CAM
NICK AND GABBY SO HOT I CANT WAIT CHAD GONNA BE MAD

ShaneDOOLFan

I NEED to see Kristen! Give us some Eileen pics NBC!

Happylover

Tripp
Sep 6 2012, 06:28 PM
fenderbabe
Oh Blake, why aren't we together in real life???
Get in line!!! :blowkiss:
LOL THINKING THAT ABOUT ALL DAYS OF OUR LIVES MEN :smile:

Lil
Member Avatar

No way is HE supposed to be the Beast'sTWIN!!! :laugh: But bring him on...Need some semi-fresh slates here.

Wow. Camila Banus is just as dull in still photos as she is onscreen. lol Although the black leather pic of them isn't so bad. Still...I CANNOT get excited....BB can act (even though I find him physically unattractive) and she is just...there. I don't get it. This age group is in serious need of repair and keeping her on just isn't gonna work. She's a beautiful girl and all, but this is destined for FAIL, especially if everyone's suspicions are correct (and past experience shows they probably are) and they throw another scarfmance at us. Just more wasting of the talent (KM, BB, FS, CM) and pimping of the SUCK (CD, CB) or mediocre at best (SY)...

Lil
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 04:09 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 6 2012, 04:07 PM
I must admit, although I hate Gabi, they don't 'look' bad....now maybe if they have chemistry we'll feel better.
I think it's funny because they're hardly touching each other in the pics. I mean granted the actors probably don't know each other very well, but still.

I'm annoyed they're pairing one of the most talented actors on the show with one of the worst actresses. Oh well - if it fails maybe she'll leave.
AMEN to this...and the pics where she's alone she just looks uncomfortable. That's how her acting is to me too. Realy bad, bland and awkward.

Cupcake06

Happylover
Sep 6 2012, 06:30 PM
NICK AND GABBY SO HOT I CANT WAIT CHAD GONNA BE MAD
Chad can kiss it. Gosh he sux. Bummer about Nick being attached to Gabi. She has problems when it comes to acting like a person that's alive.

And yes to GV's rugged good looks!!

I'm so thrilled for fresh faces!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

ALL those pics are smokin!!! I can't decide if GV looks better in the suit or shirtless LOL :whooohooo:

Plus Nick and Gabi actually look hot together!!

Lil
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 6 2012, 05:33 PM
If the writing is half as good as these photos, I might actually be able to watch an episode without needing to swear at my television.
O c'mon now...THAT will never happen lol

Lil
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Oh Blake, why aren't we together in real life??? He's, like, my dream guy. I hate the idea of Nick/Gabby, but that shot of them sitting together is really sexy. I like the dark look... let's hope Nick keeps an edge.

GV looks great, too... I'm just stuck on BB right now.
I am hoping that Nick will be rough around the edges too. I mean, they have the opportunity to write him that way. He DID just get out of prison...

MericP
Member Avatar

Holy damn, Greg Vaughn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply