Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Pics: GV, BB, Nick & Gabi
Topic Started: Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM (8,667 Views)
six
Member Avatar

px780
Sep 6 2012, 05:45 PM
Is NABI what it is already? Why not Gack? Feels more even if it's Gack.
And coincidentally, that's very close the sound I made when I heard about this pairing.

Was I supposed to laugh at the pictures that look like promos from a low budget goth movie from the 90s? They do look nice in their standard pictures, but they're on a soap, so that's not out of the ordinary.

GV though - wow.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

GV & BB are hot, no doubt about it!
Nick/Gabi could be the surprise hot new couple, you never know, the two actors look good together.

cyndabell

JessicaLeigh
Sep 7 2012, 03:19 AM
Love the photos. GV is gorgeous as always. If this is an indication of Nick and Gabi getting together, I like it. This is probably a minority view, but they look really good together. I hope a Nick-Gabi pairing makes Chad's head explode.
If Chad's head does explode, it certainly won't be from jealousy. How could it be? Keep in mind, Nick and Gabi are two people who hurt his girl Melanie pretty terribly. He's going to want nothing to do with either one of them and will probably be on a constant campaign of revenge against them both. I think Sonny will be busy helping his pal/business partner deal with his loss (of Melanie) and his anger, while Will will be constantly trying to discourage (possibly pregnant) Gabi from entering into a relationship with his psycho cousin Nick.

Evan
Member Avatar

As long as someone of Blake Berris's talents is being used in a substantial way - not that I expect much from Tomlin, but I love BB and Nick Fallon as he was originally conceived was a unique and watchable character.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Greg looks smokin hot as usual.

Blake - still looking ugly as hell!

Some people should NEVER be on tv.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cyndabell
Sep 7 2012, 08:42 AM
JessicaLeigh
Sep 7 2012, 03:19 AM
Love the photos. GV is gorgeous as always. If this is an indication of Nick and Gabi getting together, I like it. This is probably a minority view, but they look really good together. I hope a Nick-Gabi pairing makes Chad's head explode.
If Chad's head does explode, it certainly won't be from jealousy. How could it be? Keep in mind, Nick and Gabi are two people who hurt his girl Melanie pretty terribly. He's going to want nothing to do with either one of them and will probably be on a constant campaign of revenge against them both. I think Sonny will be busy helping his pal/business partner deal with his loss (of Melanie) and his anger, while Will will be constantly trying to discourage (possibly pregnant) Gabi from entering into a relationship with his psycho cousin Nick.
I didn't mean from jealousy. I meant from rage that these two people who did so much to hurt Melanie (who presumably will be leaving him soon, when she exits Salem) have found happiness with each other rather than being perpetually punished and ostracized as he'd like. (And really, as he pointed out to Gabi on Thursday's episode, he's a DiMera - so he should tone down the self-righteous theatrics.)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think Blake is looking pretty handsome..I'm really glad they brought him back. Strong actor and a Horton...

oryfan
Member Avatar

GV LOOKS GREAT! sUPER EXCITED!!
And Nick and Gabi look smoking in all that black. They look pretty together too. Hope there's some chem.

La_Laa

Gabi & Nick can ride off in to the sunset together :D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ellie
Sep 6 2012, 04:00 PM
YUM! EJ who?
As for Blake and Camilla, there might be hope...........They look good together.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

GV is a nice addition to DAYS, thank god he is related to Sami..... otherwise TPTB would add him to her harem!

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Wow, GV looks good. And Gabi looks beautiful! I've never liked Nick but I may change my mind if he and Gabi work. Hope there's some chemistry there.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Sep 7 2012, 08:34 PM
GV is a nice addition to DAYS, thank god he is related to Sami..... otherwise TPTB would add him to her harem!
Thinking the same thing. Small mercies.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Well hello GV!
I hope Nick and Gabi are interesting, because they are looking good together.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Always thought GV was mighty fine but in those pics DAYUM :hail: Think there might actually be some competition for EJ with the ladies.

Evan
Member Avatar

I'm on board the GV train - he looks mighty sexy in those pics.

angie37
Member Avatar

I'm glad to finally see some pics of GV. He's just as handsome and sexy as ever. Just wish AZ had been in at least one with him...

Surprised though at how good Nick and Gabi look together. Maybe there'll be some chemistry there, an accidental couple that takes off.

Dolly

Just let Nick take Gabi back to jail with him.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Dolly
Sep 9 2012, 05:49 PM
Just let Nick take Gabi back to jail with him.
Gabi can go... but Nick... heck no! :P

nolagirl
Member Avatar

angie37
Sep 8 2012, 07:15 PM
I'm glad to finally see some pics of GV. He's just as handsome and sexy as ever. Just wish AZ had been in at least one with him...

Surprised though at how good Nick and Gabi look together. Maybe there'll be some chemistry there, an accidental couple that takes off.
I think they're trying not to give anything away on that front, I do like the pics and hope that GV has Eric with the suit look as well. JS right now has it hands down with the looks department mainly because of the suits, Phillip had that going on as well. The rest of the men always dress to casually and I think that hurts their persona to some degree. I could easily see Nicole more intrigied by a man in a suit than the two dufus's they have her with now.

Also agree with another poster that thank god Eric is related to Sami because Corday's has to have every man not related to her competeing for the Great Scami Brady. :shame:

But truly would prefer Nicole the hell out of Sami's orbit completely, the character will never stand a chance with anyone as long as Sami is the supposed heroine. Right now waiting to see who tell EJ the baby is his will it be Jenn via Daniel or Sami via Rafe???? Either way I see EJ taking the baby and giving it to Sami, since lately it's been stated over and over and over again how great a mother she is. Tomlin does like to repeat himself to the viewers in hopes that we will drink his kool-aide.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply