Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Liz Confesses her Feelings to Jason!
Topic Started: Sep 7 2012, 07:49 AM (1,455 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the September 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Liz and her confessing her feelings to Jason. The article starts by saying Ewen’s death left Liz evaluating her life. She realizes Ewen was just a distraction for how she feels about Jason. Ewen duped her and she feels bad that Jason tried to warn her but she didn’t listen. She talks it out with Steve who has not always been the biggest “Liason” fan. She points out that everyone tried to warn her to stay away from Jason because of the danger but they are all dying anyway because of contaminated water. Once the crisis is over, Liz decides she’s not going to wait any longer to reveal her feelings to Jason. Liz surprises him with a birthday celebration, which at first Jason is a little hesitant to receive. He can’t get over that he shares his birthday with Franco. Liz and Jason talk it out and they have a moment. This gives Liz the chance to open her heart to him. It doesn’t end there; she plants a kiss on Jason, who doesn’t pull back.

For more pick up the latest issue of SOD.

Please Link back to Daytime Royalty Thanks.. :)

Edited by Daytime, Sep 7 2012, 07:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I love Liason :wub: but I'm not sure how to take this. :unsure:

Meprincess

Sounds good

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Cannot wait for the Kiss :)

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Thank God Steve Burton is leaving! The character assassination of Elizabeth continues.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I feel bad for both the Liason and Jasam fans since neither is going to win because Steve Burton is leaving. Personally I don't care for either couple and he can't leave quick enough for me.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Ewwwww omg. Really ? Can't wait till this contrived Liason shit is over! free Liz from the BORG!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think it's past their time to even revisit Liason, IMO, because we all know when/if Lucky comes back Liz will magically love him again. However, while I liked Jason and Sam, I always preferred Jason with either Robin or Liz. I just prefer him with them. He's still the borg with Sam. At least, to me, he feels human with them.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh geez, not this shit again. :blah:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :chee:

starwatcher2

Once again Liz acts like an idiot for Jason.. I wish they would kill Jason. Liason is nothing but plot driven crap. Why make Liz look bad for this fool when SB is leaving?

I just want Sam reunited with her baby. Screw Liason!
Edited by starwatcher2, Sep 13 2012, 06:17 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply