Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Evidence Mounts Against Paul
Topic Started: Sep 7 2012, 08:24 AM (987 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the September 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest if features an article about Paul. It says since finding out that Ricky videotaped him murdering his former girlfriend, Rachel, Heather and Avery have desperately searching for the footage. This could be the only thing to prove that Paul was justified in killing Ricky to protect Eden. Paul becomes curious with the snowglobe of Rickyís and notices something inside the orb, itís a flash drive. Assuming that itís what they have been searching for, Heather calls Michael. When Michael arrives, he scolds them for tapering with the snow globe, but Paul says he acted emotionally. When they watch the vid, itís not what they were hoping. Itís a video of Ricky saying that ďhis dad is acting paranoid. If anything happens to me, look at him.Ē Paul is upset because it shows just how much Ricky hated him. Michael is left with no choice but to admit the flashdrive into evidence. Instead of the vid exonerating Paul, it drives the knife a little deeper.

For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Oh come on, so Ricky hated his dad so much and was so insane to want him to suffer.

Thank you for the spoilers.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

break the snowglobe, the damn chip is in there! lol

Peridott
Member Avatar

I'm calling it now, Ricky framed his dad for his 'murder' and is alive somewhere. We never saw his dead body anyways.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!

DolceVita
Member Avatar

I would like it if Isabella has the knife and she is
is slipping in and out of the institution.
Would be great if she would come back for a few episodes.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Y&R has been reminding me more and more of Loony Toon Adventures!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Sep 7 2012, 10:53 AM
I'm calling it now, Ricky framed his dad for his 'murder' and is alive somewhere. We never saw his dead body anyways.
We didn't but didn't Paul look out the window and see Ricky's body splattered on the sidewalk?
There had to be a body, they took it to the morgue.
Of course, there's always that old secret twin standby! lol

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 7 2012, 07:12 PM
Peridott
We didn't but didn't Paul look out the window and see Ricky's body splattered on the sidewalk?
Yeah Paul and Eden both looked out the window and whatever they saw looked horrible judging by their faces. We didn't see his body or what was happening outside at that time. No scene of him at the morgue either. Its unlike MAB to not show a eerie or gruesome death scene.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Sep 7 2012, 08:24 PM
Sammie Jo
Peridott
Yeah Paul and Eden both looked out the window and whatever they saw looked horrible judging by their faces. We didn't see his body or what was happening outside at that time. No scene of him at the morgue either. Its unlike MAB to not show a eerie or gruesome death scene.
we have to remember too that the actor took another gig, so, I'm doubting that he'll be back, actually, I'm hoping not, I just really couldn't go through another doppleganger story, I think we all need at least a 5 year break on that. lol

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
we have to remember too that the actor took another gig, so, I'm doubting that he'll be back, actually, I'm hoping not, I just really couldn't go through another doppleganger story, I think we all need at least a 5 year break on that. lol
The gig he took was a musical but its over now. I hear ya about doppelganger stories being played out but Ricky not really being dead wouldn't be a doppelganger story. A Ricky lookalike would be though. I don't want that at all.
Edited by Peridott, Sep 8 2012, 12:55 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bite yer tongue Sammie! Say it ain't sooooooooooooo! :shame:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Sep 8 2012, 12:54 PM
Sammie Jo
The gig he took was a musical but its over now. I hear ya about doppelganger stories being played out but Ricky not really being dead wouldn't be a doppelganger story. A Ricky lookalike would be though. I don't want that at all.
It's over? I thought it was some broadway show?
How dumb to kill him off for such a short time, they could have had him go on a trip somewhere.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 8 2012, 11:21 PM
Sammie Jo
It's over? I thought it was some broadway show?
How dumb to kill him off for such a short time, they could have had him go on a trip somewhere.

Yup it ended last month. It wasn't a broadway show. More like a musical at a supper club. I agree it was dumb to kill him off but PP said TPTB told him they were impressed with his work and will surely work with him again. I dunno if he meant MAB or CBS execs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply