Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo for the week of September 10
Topic Started: Sep 7 2012, 04:27 PM (714 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

They look good but what's with Red's brown hair?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 7 2012, 04:45 PM
evidently they have a new hairdresser who purchased brown hair dye by the gallon, so far, Cain, Ronan, Nick, & Phyliss have had hair color changes.
They all look horrible.

just joey

Sammie Jo
Sep 7 2012, 07:07 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Sep 7 2012, 04:45 PM
evidently they have a new hairdresser who purchased brown hair dye by the gallon, so far, Cain, Ronan, Nick, & Phyliss have had hair color changes.
They all look horrible.
phyliss looks better with the hair color that she has now. That "RED SHIT" was so phony. It does'nt matter what color her hair is, she's still a "SCABBY ABBY", bitch face ,Lying ,piece of shit. :flipoff: And that so call "dance that she did for Tim, was really pathetic. If someone "Danced" for me like that :thumbsdown: , I would have "Keeled" over, like Tim did too. Only I would have been doubling over with laughter :roflol: . Someone, PLEEEEASE, :whip: that BITCH, into Telling the truth & stop hiding shit from "Dumb ASS Nick."

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I guess this is ok cuz dang after that GH promo, everything else dont look as good! :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply